Author Topic: Ban RodII_The_Only_Mongol and Dominiqua_the_Wandarer  (Read 421 times)

Offline rabbit

• Knight
  • Renown: 65
  • Infamy: 111
  • cRPG Player
  • Utibya krassivaya grudd cyka blyat
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: rabbitstayla
  • IRC nick: rabbitstayla
Ban RodII_The_Only_Mongol and Dominiqua_the_Wandarer
« on: August 18, 2014, 04:57:02 pm »
BAN REQUEST FORM:
1. Name of your character involved rabbitstayla_von_Krems
2. Name of offending character(s) RodII_The_Only_Mongol , Dominiqua_the_Wandarer
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible EU_7 4:32 pm
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after. There is a bug in EU7 server and we need ranged kill for last mob. And random guy miss like 8 or 9 shoot with xbow then i just hit HaltingBlooper -it was joke and if this guy ctrl+m or open kick poll i would say sorry- and suddenly Dominiqua_the_Wandarer open kick poll for me , HaltingBLooper didn't even Ctrl+M but i get kicked because  his random poll. While this happening other guys were punching each other in base. I came back and open Ban poll for Dominiqua_the_Wandarer for his random poll. Then RodII_the_Only_Mongol -who TK me randomly and get ban or kick few times with polls by me- told he gonna get me ban. He gonna probably pick some random ss.
5. Why you think the offender did what he did.* I don't like leechers and intentional teamkillers in EU7 they probably mad because I open kick poll for leechers everytime i saw them. And RodII_The_Only_Mongol (Old nick is RodriqueII probably) get banned because Teamkilling me third time intentionally by poll. And he thinks if he add some lie and some liar witness to this drama he thinks he is able to get me ban. And I wish i had couple SS of his Teamkills and their AFK leeching.
6. Multiple Screenshots
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

7. Names of players who witnessed what happened.**
HaltingBlooper
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 05:06:55 pm by rabbit »

Offline Uther Pendragon

• King
  • Renown: 1253
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • EX Head of EU and NA admin teams
    • View Profile
    • Strategus Guide
  • Faction: Stromgarde
  • Game nicks: Uthyr Pendraeg, Uthyr, mr fucking dtv hero admin, Stromgarde_Uthyr_Pendraeg
  • IRC nick: Something along those lines above
Nemo prudens punit, quia peccatum est, sed ne peccetur.
I (used to) manage character issues, reverting, restoring and fixing related mistakes and some other stuff. Feel free to message if you encounter a problem.
He's not the hero DTV deserves but he's the one they need.