Author Topic: [Ban Request] Xesta  (Read 1837 times)

Offline matt2507

• King
  • Renown: 1013
  • Infamy: 168
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • It is when making anything that we become anyone.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Raylin The_Village_Idiot Mohamed_Ali
[Ban Request] Xesta
« on: August 14, 2014, 02:29:20 pm »
1. Name of your character involved:
-Merc_Raylin

2. Name of offending character(s):
-Xesta

3. Time and server, as accurately as possible:
-EU1 14/08/2014 around 0h50am gmt +2

4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after:
-Long story incoming !
(click to show/hide)

5. Why you think the offender did what he did:
-Because he was mad ? That guy rage all the time when he play.

6. Multiple Screenshots:
-Included in the story before.

7. Names of players who witnessed what happened:
-Blackbow for sure.
-Fin maybe, but i'm not sure if he realy see what happened.
-Probably somes Seljuk (they was many of them yesterday :p)

By the way:
-Banner against the rules !
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 14, 2014, 03:28:23 pm by matt2507 »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

No donkeys were harmed in the making of this gif.

Offline Blackbow

• Duke
  • Renown: 560
  • Infamy: 282
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Murcs
Re: [Ban Request] Xesta
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2014, 03:44:23 pm »
i saw raylin make a little bump on xesta then he swinged into raylin's horse.

on next map xesta teamkilled raylin it was looking like an accident but it was not... because he started to say some bullshit after.
was more looking like a revenge.

Offline Armbrust_Schtze

• Knight
  • Renown: 72
  • Infamy: 110
  • cRPG Player
  • (being watched)
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Philip :)
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2014, 03:58:32 pm »
gosh xesta is a dick man but hes harmless..

no wonder this game is going straight to hell when i look at all this unbalance and stupid shit which is taken into forums

*muted*
This masterwork bolt will send you straight to hell Tincan!

Offline F i n

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1148
  • Infamy: 155
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Hi
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fin
  • IRC nick: Fin
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2014, 05:10:05 pm »
Oh ppl.

He claims the TK wasn't on purpose, you say it was.

Then there was a bump - like you say - at low speed, not dealing any damage - he says it wounded him.

Then there's episodes of insults and bitching ingame on both sides.

I'm just tired of this. Finding out what exactly happened is not worth the effort. The outcome wouldn't statisfy you anyway - so let me make it quick:

I'm advising both of you to behave.

Wounding Teammates (Bumps count) is not allowed.

Teamkilling them neither.

I don't know what exactly happened there - but i think whatever it was could've been solved with a handshake.

Consider yourself warned for teamwounding/-killing Xesta.

Raylin - as i already told you ingame : calm down, keep playing - and don't bump teammates.
"Life was easier as a borderline alcoholic." (chadz, 2016)

Offline matt2507

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2014, 05:16:23 pm »
gosh xesta is a dick man but hes harmless..

Harmless ?

Volontary th and tk is not realy harmless for me...

???

You kidding ?
I'm advised for an accidently bump ??
He got nothing ??

Just look theses stupids screenshot and see who harasses who !
This guy rage all the time and i'm sure i'm not the only one who get volontary thited / tked buy this rage guy...

So now, there are no rules on this game ?
You can delete that ban section, it is useless now...

And fin: i'm a calm person and i can't don't bumping my teammate, is impossible. Play cav and you see what i mean. Anyway, i don't like to make ban request but i also don't like this kind of guy who think they can make theire own rules on the server. And comon, is your job.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2014, 05:31:43 pm by matt2507 »

Offline Blackbow

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2014, 05:24:45 pm »

I'm just tired of this. Finding out what exactly happened is not worth the effort. The outcome wouldn't statisfy you anyway - so let me make it quick:

Fin with all the respect and the love i have for you, it's your job dude if you are too lazy/busy pass the relay.
you are too laxist, i miss the old admins who was imediatly taking sanction.

put me admin and i will put people on the right  way, friend or not !!! =p

Offline polkafranzi

• Marshall
  • Renown: 814
  • Infamy: 276
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fun clan - Burg Krems, join with main or alt!
  • Game nicks: Adelheid, Wulfing, Hildebrand, Vulferam, Sepp, Pippa (r.i.p), Minjy
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2014, 05:33:43 pm »
Fin with all the respect and the love i have for you, it's your job dude if you are too lazy/busy pass the relay.

No offense blacky, but it wouldn't be good to appoint admins who hold grudges/have concrete views about certains players prior to getting adminship (you hate nearly all krems for example, but we like you :( ). Somebody like fin is neutral to all situations, he even bans and kicks me sometimes when i step over the line too much :(

Mercs are making a lot of banthreads lately, instead of just maybe thinking it over a few hours, and letting minor things pass.  Xesta is just an insulting type ingame, and a teamhit reporter, but not a teamwounder I think!

The playerbase seems to be pretty low, but there are more ban threads than ever getting opened.  More love!

p.s. don't warn me for posting, I was in the server last night when this event occured :3

willy wheels, owl wheels, bogey wheels, hot wheels, mag wheels, billy cursey, mary the dyke from across the road, john the black bloke, what about stamps? teddy i shit meself, fleming house, greggers, pop-inn, don't woory - 50, i mog ka musik, t

Offline Porthos

• Marshall
  • Renown: 779
  • Infamy: 84
  • The February Patch Survivor
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hello Kitty Clan (aka 'Clan For Fun')
  • Game nicks: Porthos_Woodstock, InvasionOfGiganticLANDCRABS, Random_Nobody, cRPG_Addict and many more
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2014, 05:55:45 pm »
By the way:
-Banner against the rules !
(click to show/hide)
Let me disagree. I think that your banner is actually against the rules. But I have a proper one for you:
(click to show/hide)
Feel free to use
<=== thanks to Tiny_Glancer <3 (never click on that image)
I'm not sure if ships are ingame
You Can't Kill Me

Offline matt2507

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2014, 06:08:51 pm »
No offense blacky, but it wouldn't be good to appoint admins who hold grudges/have concrete views about certains players prior to getting adminship (you hate nearly all krems for example, but we like you :( ). Somebody like fin is neutral to all situations, he even bans and kicks me sometimes when i step over the line too much :(

Mercs are making a lot of banthreads lately, instead of just maybe thinking it over a few hours, and letting minor things pass.  Xesta is just an insulting type ingame, and a teamhit reporter, but not a teamwounder I think!

The playerbase seems to be pretty low, but there are more ban threads than ever getting opened.  More love!

Why people want to put mercs in the story ?
Their is nothing to talk about mercs or others clans here. If you want to talk about clan, you must look what your clan do before talking...

Xesta doesn't report, he make the th in revenge of my accidently one. And the tk because i say i gonna make a ban thread.

For information:

Quote from: Official Server Rules
General rules
  • No intentional teamwounding/teamkilling during a round (teamkilling friends after a round ends is allowed, teamkilling random people is not)
  • No abuse of in-game chat (racism, insulting, griefing, spamming...)
http://forum.melee.org/announcements/official-server-rules/

it can't be more clear...

I'm sorry but if an admin doesn't follow the rules, this is a problem.
I would like to know what admins others think about this because I really feel like fucked on this story.

p.s. don't warn me for posting, I was in the server last night when this event occured :3
You should be... but you are a Krems so you have nothing to fear in this case...  :rolleyes:

Let me disagree. I think that your banner is actually against the rules. But I have a proper one for you:
(click to show/hide)
Feel free to use

Pathetic...
« Last Edit: August 14, 2014, 06:25:45 pm by matt2507 »

Offline Blackbow

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2014, 06:10:42 pm »

there is nothing in common about mercs, so because we made 2 thread in 2 or 3 days and we are mercs we cant make threads ?
btw u said u was there last night but you saw nothing and make suposition nothing else... on screen u clearly see xesta lieing and provoking... but no we are mercs so we are evil lier ...
for the rest i'm gonna mp you
« Last Edit: August 14, 2014, 06:14:14 pm by blackbow »

Offline F i n

• OKAM Developer
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2014, 07:14:51 pm »
    General rules

No intentional teamwounding/teamkilling during a round (teamkilling friends after a round ends is allowed, teamkilling random people is not)
        No abuse of in-game chat (racism, insulting, griefing, spamming...)

Yes.

Did you also find a paragraph that says every admin has to ban the offender immediately for even the slightest offense?

Are you aware, that you in fact did teamhit him too?

Am i replying to this or am i not?

Being tired of something doesn't necessarily mean you're not doing it anymore - it means you're pissed about the circumstances - which in our case are the fact that old players are crying about little bullshit problems that wouldn't even touch their gaming experience if they weren't so god damn narrow minded! 

You told me, there was something happening INGAME (which was the right thing to do) and i said let it go. Because he didn't do it again and because he did apologize - which you may have overlooked in your rage.

Why should dragging your personal problems into the forums and providing screenshots of something i witnessed myself change that decision?

And on a side note: warning someone is a punishment as well as kicking or banning the person.

Raylin:

Harmless ?

yes. Because he was not actively hitting you over and over again. If you look at it without any judgement he just REACTED - first to a teambump, second to your "WHAT THE FUCK"

Volontary th and tk is not realy harmless for me...

So your th wasn't harmless either. Btw - Imputing purpose to someone's actions is one thing - proving it is something else. Your screens show him teamattacking - yes - but they don't show he did it on purpose (at least the teamkill). If you insist on sticking to the rules - yeah even quote them, you have to accept them for yourself too.

You kidding ?

no

I'm advised for an accidently bump ??

I can warn you too if you prefer that

He got nothing ??

He was warned.

Just look theses stupids screenshot and see who harasses who !

Both of you - each other.

This guy rage all the time and i'm sure i'm not the only one who get volontary thited / tked buy this rage guy...

There are no bans bound to his key at all. That means you're either lying or he's really the mean teamkiller you're acusing him to be and just noone ever reported him. I'm objective here.

So now, there are no rules on this game ?

Thats BS.

You can delete that ban section, it is useless now...

I'd rather leave it open for useful requests. I can lock yours though.

And fin: i'm a calm person and i can't don't bumping my teammate, is impossible. Play cav and you see what i mean. Anyway, i don't like to make ban request but i also don't like this kind of guy who think they can make theire own rules on the server. And comon, is your job.

I'm just doing my job here.

I know it's hard to "stay clean" as cav. Technically you did attack him first, which of course doesn't make his offense less wrong - but you have to accept you did something wrong too. That was the moment, both of you could've just let it fly. Either you by saying "I'm really sorry." - or him by doing the same.

But instead you start a wall of text - and btw: CHECK YOUR DAMN SCREENSHOTS - WHILE TYPING USELESS STUFF YOU WOUNDED 2 OTHER TEAMMATES.

And that's basically just a mirror-image of what i'm seeing here: you have a problem - and for that you want someone punished - completely ignoring that by demanding that you violate other rules (Teambumping while writing) or waste the time of a third party by requesting something that has already been dealt with.

You'd have so much more fun if you'd actually BE a calm guy instead of just claiming to be one in a hysterical ban thread about a bagatelle. And you would be much more believable.

« Last Edit: August 14, 2014, 07:26:37 pm by Finuad »

Offline F i n

• OKAM Developer
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2014, 07:29:56 pm »
If this doesn't help you understand my decision i guess nothing ever will. That's why i'm locking this.

Offline karasu

• King
  • Renown: 1751
  • Infamy: 316
  • D̶͎̳͒́͗͋ẹ͕̲̠̳̄̃͂ͤ͑ͮṃ̮͎̗̦̏̿͊ͤi̥̪̼͕ͦ̀̊̐ȗ̘rͩ͋̅̊gͭ̿̋
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2014, 08:26:39 pm »