Author Topic: Ban Request: D0M  (Read 379 times)

Offline Mystic_Wizard

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Ban Request: D0M
« on: August 14, 2014, 12:20:44 am »
1. Name of your character involved: Mystic_USSR_Wizard

2. Name of offending character(s): Dom

3. Time and server, as accurately as possible: 5:35 EST
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after.
:Well, I don't really say that much in a server, but Dom was trashing talking people left and right and being as annoying as possible to other players. He offended Plumbo_the_Legend_of_Warband than he offended Chairman Yooshi but than Yooshi guy was trolling him back. I told him he was talking way too much than he offended me.

5. Why you think the offender did what he did:
 He is just being a general asshole and douchebag as he treats no other player with respect other than himself.

6. Multiple Screenshots: I only have 1 screenshot because I was trying to download something for screenshots because my screenshot button wasn't working for steam.
http://tinypic.com/usermedia.php?uo=adkBqYNLltu1FTUQuRpY7Yh4l5k2TGxc#.U-vkCPldUvw

7. Names of players that can witness what happened.
Chairman_Yooshi, Plumbo_the_Legend_of_Warband, Archerbud, Kirbies, and other players on the server at the time.

Edit:This is the very 1st time I actually made this so I don't really know if I put enough info so please do not discriminate on my lack of info as I'm new to the forums and I read the rules on the ban requests so I am still not absolutely sure I made it all correct here.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2014, 12:23:47 am by Mystic_Wizard »

Offline Lemon

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 190
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Lemon Company
  • Game nicks: #Free Lemon 2012
  • IRC nick: Lemon
Re: Ban Request: D0M
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2014, 12:24:02 am »
I've checked the logs and what you've said is true. D0M, or Knightmare, this will be your 8th ban, and your second for this kind of behavior. This will be a 48 hour ban, next one will be longer. Thread locked.
Lemon Luther King JR, has a dream, where all trolls are treated with fairness and equality. Lemon's want to be able to vote, and ride in the front of the bus, and drink from the same fountain that we do. Please right this inequality

Offline Novamere

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 273
  • cRPG Player
  • Feed me your tears!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Knightmare_
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2014, 12:54:16 am »
Please mute Lemon and close this shit, kid shit talked me or something and i talked shit back but was not racist or semitist or anything like that just shit talk which is dumb!

People say this shit all the time and dont get banned its just dumb trolling, not racist or semitist or anything serious like that but if it did actually offend you im sorry there bud  :D

But seriously making a ban thread for this kinda shit is dumb and not serious and i can make like 6 ban threads of these for you or your clanmates but i dont cause its such a dumb minor offense!

Also if this is retaliation for http://forum.melee.org/na-%28official%29/ban-sultan_smokey/ that was actually ban thread worthy!

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 14, 2014, 01:09:17 am by Novamere »

Offline Mystic_Wizard

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2014, 01:16:34 am »
Edit:This is the very 1st time I actually made this so I don't really know if I put enough info so please do not discriminate on my lack of info as I'm new to the forums and I read the rules on the ban requests so I am still not absolutely sure I made it all correct here.

Offline Novamere

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 273
  • cRPG Player
  • Feed me your tears!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Knightmare_
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2014, 01:20:30 am »

Fair Enough i said sorry didnt think u were a noob ill make sure i dont insult you anymore since ban threads are dumb so either close the thread or wait for an admin but you made the thread right!

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 14, 2014, 01:42:01 am by Novamere »

Offline Mystic_Wizard

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2014, 02:02:14 am »
I will just lock this thread because I'm new and think I posted this on the wrong pretenses. If an admin reviews this, I hope they know that I only made this because I felt offended of what he said to me and how he talked to others at the server at the time.