Author Topic: Ban Request: Khmer  (Read 1831 times)

Offline bigsean

• Knight
  • Renown: 74
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Idlewild, BigSean, Tacabro
Ban Request: Khmer
« on: August 02, 2014, 12:38:39 am »
1. Name of your character involved
Literally_bigsean
2. Name of offending character(s)
Khmer
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible
8/1/2014 11:19 AM EST NA_1
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after.
Accidently tk'd khmer previous round, I said sorry and have kills right before and after but he revenge tk's me.
5. Why you think the offender did what he did.
No control over his emotions
6. Multiple Screenshots
The TK
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
Taunting me
(click to show/hide)
Chat log including previous round
(click to show/hide)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Lemon

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 190
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Lemon Company
  • Game nicks: #Free Lemon 2012
  • IRC nick: Lemon
Re: Ban Request: Khmer
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2014, 12:56:02 am »
I was not there, but I can tell you what I see from the SS' you provided.

1. The server had a very small population
2. You TKed him at the end of the first round (pretty obviously on purpose, seeing the rounded ended almost immediately after, and you managed to TW again within that time)
3. He TKed you when  the round was pretty much over, you didn't black out the scoreboard and we can clearly see in the last screenshot that your team is up 8-1 in people, and have flag advantage.

If you're going to put up a ban request when he does the exact same thing you did to him, you both deserve to be banned.
Lemon Luther King JR, has a dream, where all trolls are treated with fairness and equality. Lemon's want to be able to vote, and ride in the front of the bus, and drink from the same fountain that we do. Please right this inequality

Offline bigsean

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2014, 03:47:33 am »
I was not there

yeah you weren't

you can see i kill someone right before, khmer uses the voice command "shoot" to assist him and i miss. i dont even know this person, no taunting no arguments in the chat log, just random

personally i think you should only post in ban threads if they have something to do with you nerd

Offline Horns_Archive

• Earl
  • Renown: 439
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2014, 04:50:12 am »
Sounds like the only thing keeping both of you from getting banned is that time duration in between you killing bralm and you killing khmer. Will be interesting to see what the logs say.

Offline bigsean

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2014, 07:04:07 am »
MBs woah didnt see that coming

i took out that guy who was doin work im playing just as i should be, arrows lil inaccurate right now and i missed, apologized

dont do the crime if u cant do the time

Offline Lemon

• Strategus Councillor
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2014, 08:27:51 am »
dont do the crime if u cant do the time
If you're going to put up a ban request when he does the exact same thing you did to him, you both deserve to be banned.
Lemon Luther King JR, has a dream, where all trolls are treated with fairness and equality. Lemon's want to be able to vote, and ride in the front of the bus, and drink from the same fountain that we do. Please right this inequality

Offline bensai

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 630
  • Infamy: 72
  • cRPG Player
  • Bᴏxɪɴɢ Cʜᴀᴍᴘ #ᴄRPG
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisia
  • Game nicks: assington
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2014, 12:07:04 pm »
Yea I agree with what Lemon said, there were barely any people on and you were just as responsible for TKing at the end of the previous round than Kuhmai was for TKing you.

(click to show/hide)

Offline bigsean

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2014, 07:36:46 pm »
Yea I agree with what Lemon said, there were barely any people on and you were just as responsible for TKing at the end of the previous round than Kuhmai was for TKing you.

(click to show/hide)

that was a slight horsebump, no report and he got the last guy, it was a tight group

of course none of you know this because you werent there, get muted fucks

Offline Lemon

• Strategus Councillor
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2014, 08:38:53 pm »
Flaming people and being rude isn't the best way to get the admins or community on your side. You provided screenshots clearly showing you TKing him at the end of the round, and then him doing the exact same thing. You have to realize, that based on YOUR screenshots, you  look just as guilty as he does.

If I were an admin (thank god i'm not) i'd just give 24hrs to each of you and tell you guys to knock it off.

Should add in, while I may not have  been their at the time of the 'crime' I do know Khmer. From all my experiences with Khmer, he is a laid back player who probably thought it was okay to do what he did based on what you did to him.

Offline AntiBlitz

• Duke
  • Renown: 636
  • Infamy: 187
  • cRPG Player
  • American Scum
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2014, 12:17:53 am »

Should add in, he is a laid back player who has been here for a long time and knows the rules and consequences of breaking them, but regardless, thought it was okay to do what he did based on what you did to him.

ftfy, was there for this all, though wasnt paying attention to Khmer when he was teamkilling the op.  I did see the accidental tk, and nothing about it seemed "intentional".  Either way, it was the end of the round, Khmer knows better, and decided to slay someone 30 seconds into the start of a new round,  Pretty blatant.

Offline Pooper

• Knight
  • Renown: 33
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
  • Fight for reason
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mates
  • Game nicks: Khmer
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2014, 04:59:44 am »
To defend myself...
   I know it seems like I did it on purpose (Which I didn't) We were fighting in a group of enemies and the i could not see the banner so I was not aware of any teammates. Being in the heat of battle trying to help my team win because of horse archer scum I did not check bottom left of my screen for the kill logs.
ALSO I could say/ do the same to bigsean... All the teamwounding and teamkilling done without apologizing was rediculous. Aswell as every round he would brag "Good job team bigsean."
   So therefore I rest my case, I do believe im not guilty for any charge and there should be more justice.. Not just specific screen shots of what I did. I would do the same to anyone but the community is a bunch of good people and should not be banned causing the population to drop.
                                          Long story short: I plead, Not Guilty and ban all horse archers.
I just want to clap my thighs, alright...

Offline PJ1020

• Knight
  • Renown: 59
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: PJ1020
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2014, 05:06:11 am »
Khmer did nothing wrong I wasnt there but he would never do anything bad

Offline Palurgee

• Duke
  • Renown: 607
  • Infamy: 87
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: palurgee, brokeback_mountaineer, denarii
  • IRC nick: palurgee
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2014, 05:47:07 am »
i say free khmer of these charges on the account that bigsean is an asshat

Offline Tyefire

• Baron
  • Renown: 111
  • Infamy: 76
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2014, 06:02:44 am »
IMO bigsean is the result of a player who is shit at everything and looks for the easy way out. (Horse archer) I can't count on both fingers how many times this guy has shot me in the back and didn't apologize...and TBH just looking at this guy makes me want to tk him. Even if someone gets banned here im glad you tked this bundle of sticks whether it was intentional or not.
You can breathe..this is not a dream I really just slayed you.

Offline bigsean

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2014, 03:22:46 pm »
To defend myself...
   I know it seems like I did it on purpose (Which I didn't) We were fighting in a group of enemies and the i could not see the banner so I was not aware of any teammates. Being in the heat of battle trying to help my team win because of horse archer scum I did not check bottom left of my screen for the kill logs.
ALSO I could say/ do the same to bigsean... All the teamwounding and teamkilling done without apologizing was rediculous. Aswell as every round he would brag "Good job team bigsean."
   So therefore I rest my case, I do believe im not guilty for any charge and there should be more justice.. Not just specific screen shots of what I did. I would do the same to anyone but the community is a bunch of good people and should not be banned causing the population to drop.
                                          Long story short: I plead, Not Guilty and ban all horse archers.

Dude, 3 swings to kill me in a row, just out of our spawn, within 30 secs, taunting me after, with no other bodies around is definitely an intentional tk. It's all in the screens. We include the time and date in the ban report so admins can go right ahead and check, I definitely do not try to tw on purpose. And I always say sorry (except for the occasional slight horse bump), sometimes I let myself get killed to type out "sry" in team chat. This is my first gen as a cav archer and pre-patch the accuracy wasn't where it should have been, I still do pretty good and I apologized for tking you. But just cause you dislike the class, or dislike me doesn't mean you can tk me. And no I do not brag every round like that, that was one map (not this one) for two rounds where I was leading because I downed so much cav, which helps the team a lot.

Obviously all the lobbying (which is against the rules) is because people just don't like HA, and don't like it when I don't let them duel. I recall pin cushioning tyefire just yesterday so I can understand why he's upset. I shouldn't have to argue so hard where the evidence is all here, but it's just an extension of the brocoding in this game.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 03:27:09 pm by bigsean »