Author Topic: dtv suggestions  (Read 207 times)

Offline Lichen

• Count
  • Renown: 184
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
dtv suggestions
« on: July 23, 2014, 11:43:21 pm »
Some things I think could improve the dtv experience: New voice command- 'load the ballistas' you would be amazed how badly players think ahead for the next wave...(well no you wouldn't really).... But much more critical than that would be the ability for the commander to command the viscount as in single player bots (go here, hold, defend etc). Would really add some interesting new tactics to the mode. Another idea which can be for dtv and battle is when you die you can spawn your 'squire' AI bot which you can equip with whatever (you will have to pay upkeep for whatever you equip them with) and you would also have to hire them first from the 'shop' for a certain amount of gold etc. I'm sure none of these ideas will be implemented.

Offline Battlepriest

• Scene Manager
  • Renown: 440
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player
  • hi how are you doing
    • View Profile
  • Faction: hesse
  • Game nicks: hesse_judie, skot_judas
  • IRC nick: sweet potato
Re: dtv suggestions
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2014, 07:26:04 am »
+2
New voice command- 'load the ballistas' you would be amazed how badly players think ahead for the next wave...(well no you wouldn't really)....

We'd have to make new voice commands, could be possible but I've never seen new voice commands be added

But much more critical than that would be the ability for the commander to command the viscount as in single player bots (go here, hold, defend etc). Would really add some interesting new tactics to the mode.

It's traditional for the person we're defending to be absolutely useless and stand there, but if we could move him players would probably move him to inaccessible spots or places that are so easy to defend that the entire map is pointless

Another idea which can be for dtv and battle is when you die you can spawn your 'squire' AI bot which you can equip with whatever (you will have to pay upkeep for whatever you equip them with) and you would also have to hire them first from the 'shop' for a certain amount of gold etc.

Idk, not everyone has a squire but this *might* work. Although, some players would use the bot to delay rounds.

I'm sure none of these ideas will be implemented.

Pretty much :P Sorry, the devs are really resistant to change and so is much of the playerbase, but thanks for the effort