Author Topic: Pecores_GEEKILLER95 - 16 yo admin ???  (Read 1191 times)

Offline Micah

• Duke
  • Renown: 539
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Micah_Senpai_von_Krems Glance_the_Useless_von_Krems Arielle_the_little_Mermaid
Pecores_GEEKILLER95 - 16 yo admin ???
« on: May 20, 2011, 03:58:09 pm »
GEEKILLER95 aka Pecores_GEEKILLER95 abused admins leeching accusage function on me on eu4 today. i was playing an archer char Arielle_the_little_Mermaid standing shooting on the safe side of a river bed for being safe from melee fighters approaching. well ... one moment later i was the last man in my team an had like 5 angry heavy geared turtles and axe spammars incoming. suddenly i was spammed by admin accusion of leeching forcing me to press a cartain key in order to prevent being kicked/banned from server. that feeling i had in this very moment was quite overwhelmed and unwelcomed , so to say: abused. i had a score of 7:3 and was doing the best i could to help my team mates .. including GEEKILLER95.
i demand at least an apology and explanaition for this treatment from GEEKILLER95 witholding an accountable position.
on a more subjective note --  i assume GEEKILLER95's age of 16 or younger, derived from the name postfix 95 and the symthomatic agressive namechoice written in capital letters --  i like to recomend on rising minimal admins age to like 18 years since this wasn't the first time i was faceing more or less arbitrary behavior of obviously young and overburdened person in admin charge of cRPG, for the sake and wellfare of myself and the gaming community.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 07:03:48 pm by Micah »
I am writing long winded essays in shitty english.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline LordSnow

• Knight
  • Renown: 57
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Saracens
  • Game nicks: Snow
Re: Pecores_GEEKILLER95 - 16 yo admin ???
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2011, 04:41:40 pm »
I'm on it.
Damn. It's snowing again.

Offline Micah

• Duke
  • Renown: 539
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Micah_Senpai_von_Krems Glance_the_Useless_von_Krems Arielle_the_little_Mermaid
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2011, 06:56:05 pm »
thanks for quick answer LordSnow; i furthermore like to state my non agressive stance towards the Pecores_ clan in no way since i admire serveral well trained and kind members and frequent actions the clan is used to as well as the long history of your faction in cRPG =)
good luck and much fun with the upcoming strategus for yours, looking forward to meet you in the field ;)
« Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 06:58:32 pm by Micah »
I am writing long winded essays in shitty english.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Mendro

• Count
  • Renown: 236
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercs
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2011, 07:50:28 pm »
Geekiller is not admin. All player can use report leecher function.