Author Topic: 0.3.3.9.1  (Read 49585 times)

Offline Grumbs

• طالبان
  • King
  • Renown: 1170
  • Infamy: 617
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: 0.3.3.9.1
« Reply #240 on: July 25, 2014, 02:39:25 pm »
+1
Archers are totally exaggerating. Ranged are still shooting people and getting high on scoreboard. Ranged were due some nerfs anyway
If you have ranged troubles use this:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Mr.K.

• Earl
  • Renown: 474
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
« Reply #241 on: July 25, 2014, 02:42:43 pm »
There's a lot more cav on the servers, but I don't think it's archery related though. I've still seen plenty of archers do well so the nerf doesn't actually seem to be gamebreaking. Gonna try a pure archer build now to see what it's like.

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
« Reply #242 on: July 25, 2014, 03:02:54 pm »
+2
As a cavalry (now dedicated) , I am very careful against enemy ranged, I try to avoid them all the time. But nowadays only, literally the only archer I am seeing is Shokoshugi on EU1. And he can't shoot for shit, so as a cav, without any fear of ranged , I can easily backstab enemies and help my teammates.
And all the my old friends now started to become cavalry because it is easy due to low amount of archers.

But that's none of my business. *Drinks tea*

Offline Templar_Steevee

• Duke
  • Renown: 613
  • Infamy: 128
  • cRPG Player
  • Pew-pew for victory!!!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Steevee, Templar_catchArabbit, Gangtroll
« Reply #243 on: July 26, 2014, 05:15:34 pm »
+1
Steevee, i hope that they fixed the bug in the code when you come back but now it would be unplayable for you.Because of a bug we are getting 40/50 WPF less then he should, so with your build i would guess you get an effective wpf of 150~ now you have 100~. longbow is unusable atm.
Are devs at least trying to fix that? ;P

Accuracy nerf is not so bad idea*. Ppl are mostly whining about hi lvl archers. But just imagine if a good 2h, or polearmer on my lvl with  18/27. Jedi speed. and 2 in shield skill or if.

* when we are talking about namad and tatar bow, noone should have pin point accuracy, even with squized bulids like mine
Archer forever :D

Offline Jack1

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jack1_, Abbud_Amari, The_Doc, Gottlob_Kohlman
  • IRC nick: Risen_Jack
« Reply #244 on: July 27, 2014, 04:34:43 am »
+1
Sounds like EU doesn't have any good polearms. You basically can't play melee cav in NA if relit or bonsai are online.
We're all nerds here, so it doesn't really matter.

Offline Tovi

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 251
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: OdE
  • Game nicks: KrisTovi
« Reply #245 on: July 27, 2014, 11:00:58 am »
As throwing lances sucks now, I can't kill horses anymore. They should have a "bonus against horses".

Offline vipere

• Marshall
  • Renown: 793
  • Infamy: 73
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Byzantium
  • Game nicks: Lunasa
« Reply #246 on: July 27, 2014, 01:05:49 pm »
+2
Sounds like EU doesn't have any good polearms. You basically can't play melee cav in NA if relit or bonsai are online.

I think its just NA cav that sucks

Offline Simon_Templar

• Knight
  • Renown: 59
  • Infamy: 246
  • cRPG Player
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCZOzmKRuPk
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: July 27, 2014, 02:10:58 pm »
Because playing as an archer is fucking boring. Give them melee abilities. And nerf the damage what they make on plated guys. With the distance damage model what was made by a guy from a nativ mod. He make a damageing system. Where ranged lose  projectile energy while the Arrow or bolt lose the energy while traveling over long distances. And then you could give them melee abilities as well. And game would be balanced again. because to shoot a bow you need to be a stronk person. :D

I actually don´t like the current balance at all because of the weaponmaster damaging system. We have lots of spamers. But you cant play organized any more. What fuck´s up the mod for me!!! and i am losing interest in this shit. The powerstrike based system where a lot better. What is paradox that you buff the accuracy of the bows now. When everybody can take a insane amount of wpf already. like in the following build. For example. 18/27 with like level 33 what gives you 9 weaponmaster and 6 powerdraw. What let you shoot your bow unbelievable accurate already. And you can draw your bow insanly fast already. so this buff is totally nonsense again. People simply don´t know how to make they re  builds effective. And also Archer becomes really boring after some time. this is why they would need a melee buff and not a ranged buff. So that you can do more different things again. And not that the Archer in your mod is only good for shooting his bow and nothing else. This people where training there muscle for better drawing bows. so why should the suck in melee. i hate this little kindergarten this is not the crpg what i grow up with.

Offline F i n

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1148
  • Infamy: 155
  • Hi
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fin
  • IRC nick: Fin
« Reply #248 on: July 27, 2014, 02:23:10 pm »
+2
I'm not even sure, you DID grow up in the first place.
"Life was easier as a borderline alcoholic." (chadz, 2016)

Offline bigsean

• Knight
  • Renown: 74
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Idlewild, BigSean, Tacabro
« Reply #249 on: July 27, 2014, 02:55:16 pm »
+1
I'm not even sure, you DID grow up in the first place.

grammar needs work dirty eu

Offline F i n

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1148
  • Infamy: 155
  • Hi
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fin
  • IRC nick: Fin
« Reply #250 on: July 27, 2014, 03:13:35 pm »
+1
Yes. Much working on grammoes. Thanks you.
"Life was easier as a borderline alcoholic." (chadz, 2016)

Offline Simon_Templar

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: July 27, 2014, 03:22:03 pm »
+1
This is a game and game can only be fun when you can be a child while playing it sometimes. otherwise i suggest you shut up. And help chadz make his melee gaming finished.

So much to the fact whom is the child. And need to grow up. i would like to beat you for your dumb trolling commends all the time. Fuck up the mod even more that nobody wants to play it. thats right.  :wink:

Offline jtobiasm

• Duke
  • Renown: 567
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Tobi
« Reply #252 on: July 27, 2014, 03:24:59 pm »
This is a game and game can only be fun when you can be a child while playing it sometimes. otherwise i suggest you shut up. And help chadz make his melee gaming finished.

So much to the fact whom is the child. And need to grow up. i would like to beat you for your dumb trolling commends all the time. Fuck up the mod even more that nobody wants to play it. thats right.  :wink:

Have you not quit the mod yet?

Offline Simon_Templar

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: July 27, 2014, 04:14:18 pm »
+1
almost. Trolling all the time because my builds where all based on teamplay. but you can t play organized with this kind of balancing. And i don´t want to respec my heavy cav to light cav. this is medieval game and not acient cav simulator. i hate it like you slash through everything with a amount of 170 wpf. the game is played like hack and slay now. As if all weapons would  make pierce damage now. This is how it feels. What is totally uninteresting and boring.

Can you give me my time back chadz what i wasted on your mod. When the balance stays like this?

Offline Orbas

• Noble
  • Renown: 10
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Martian_Of_Chaos, LittleGreenMan
« Reply #254 on: July 27, 2014, 11:28:29 pm »
So since archers with over 8WM are getting shafted how about a free respec so I can fix this now broken build?
"Quiet! Listen, people. This team is not about egos or wardrobes or publicity. It's about handling threats larger than any hero can alone."