Author Topic: Multiple ban request for heavy griefing.  (Read 372 times)

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS
Multiple ban request for heavy griefing.
« on: July 19, 2014, 10:52:22 am »
1. Name of your character involved : Me

2. Name of offending character : Eques yKing, Eques Lecram, Eques Macho, Eques Habi, Tcshicken.

3. Time and server, as accurately as possible : EU7 15 mins earlier (it happened 11:30 Greek time which is GMT +3)

4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after : I was playing on DTV and the Eques joined, they started grief reporting new guys (Lord Joffrey and LordHugo) (you can check the logs that they reported everything, even nudges on cooldown time on round start) and after the whole server started bashing them for their retarded behaviour, they decided to mass rage quit. Quitting the server is not a bannable offense at all, but waiting for the round start, the bots to spawn and then leave counts as griefing because they spaned 25~ more bots, and we ended up losing the round.

A look on the logs will back my words for sure.

5. Why you think the offender did what they did : Little German shitlords who think they are cool

6. Multiple Screenshots

Here is the second new player that got kicked from the Grief reports, and as you can see Lecram is bashing another new guy bragging how he is a veteran and shit

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

And here is the massive rage quit grief, they spawned more bots and then they left, instead of doing it at the cool down time.

7. Names of players who witnessed what happened : Whole EU7 who was present at that time.

Offline Uther Pendragon

• King
  • Renown: 1253
  • Infamy: 133
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • EX Head of EU and NA admin teams
    • View Profile
    • Strategus Guide
  • Faction: Stromgarde
  • Game nicks: Uthyr Pendraeg, Uthyr, mr fucking dtv hero admin, Stromgarde_Uthyr_Pendraeg
  • IRC nick: Something along those lines above
Re: Multiple ban request for heavy griefing.
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2014, 10:05:16 pm »
Not enough proof, screenshots show:
  • A report from yKing that kicked LordHugo, but they are not showing the situation
  • Boasting from lecram
  • Massive ragequit, which may result in damage to the team but isn't really rule-breaking.
And the logs show they weren't the only people reporting those players, so only mean thing they really did was quitting at the start of a round, which however is not a ban able offence.

However, 3 of them have a history of griefing, so I'll issue a warning here - if you have to leave in DTV, try to do it before the round starts and the bots have spawned. Also, try to be less harsh towards new players and don't report try not to accidents/no-damage hits.
Nemo prudens punit, quia peccatum est, sed ne peccetur.
I (used to) manage character issues, reverting, restoring and fixing related mistakes and some other stuff. Feel free to message if you encounter a problem.
He's not the hero DTV deserves but he's the one they need.