Author Topic: heavy cav got herfed...  (Read 7636 times)

Offline Trikipum

• Count
  • Renown: 155
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: heavy cav got herfed...
« Reply #105 on: July 23, 2014, 02:32:57 am »
BTW, you all playing cavalry with shield arent any "best cav" player ... what a bunch of lamers. Exploit the shit of the shield on horse back and you call yourselves "best 1h on horseback?". Try it without shield if you want any respect. What a bunch of goat fuckers ....
"if you can't handle waiting a few minutes now and then, this game is not for you"

Offline Sniger

• Marshall
  • Renown: 795
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 23, 2014, 02:35:55 am »
cav with no shield? is screaming EPEEEEEEEN.

have you been EU_1 lately? you know... arrows and stuff?

this is a game where you need to survive as well as kill the enemy, not a show where you are suppose to look awesome and cool (i think)
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 02:39:08 am by Sniger »

Offline Shemaforash

• Duke
  • Renown: 533
  • Infamy: 169
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Shemaforash
« Reply #107 on: July 23, 2014, 03:21:54 am »
BTW, you all playing cavalry with shield arent any "best cav" player ... what a bunch of lamers. Exploit the shit of the shield on horse back and you call yourselves "best 1h on horseback?". Try it without shield if you want any respect. What a bunch of goat fuckers ....

Playing cavalry WITHOUT shield is frankly quite a bad idea
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 12:22:36 pm by Shemaforash »
You should be punished for having a shitty attitude.

Offline STR_aD_Sargon_eqv

• Baron
  • Renown: 96
  • Infamy: 86
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: July 23, 2014, 11:30:40 am »

Playing cavalry with shield is frankly quite a bad idea

well... i were playin 1h with no shield 2 gens about year ago, i did it quite nice and it didn't affected on my k\d. when the new strat round was started i refused to play without coz it's clearly suiside. but yes, it was really great.

unfortunately, nowadays it's absolutely impossible coz loads of my old friendchers makes it unplayable.
also i'm not some fuckin rat to kill some lostsouls and i am tryin to be in epicenter, and since my horse so lame i need a shield to protect myself from 11787469834739847394034377 agi whores who tryin to kill me when i got dismounted. shiled is givin me more chances to survive.

in real life u won't survive a 3 min without a shield, so why whould i play without here?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: July 23, 2014, 12:00:06 pm »
Playing cavalry with shield is frankly quite a bad idea
Why? Shields seem very useful to me.

Offline Herezy92

• Earl
  • Renown: 414
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Frog
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Herezy
« Reply #110 on: July 23, 2014, 12:01:37 pm »
Yeah, more than being protected against couch & archers, sometime when i stab with my poleaxe into the horse its the shield which take the damages and the horse DO NOT STOP  :evil:

Offline Shemaforash

• Duke
  • Renown: 533
  • Infamy: 169
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Shemaforash
« Reply #111 on: July 23, 2014, 12:22:28 pm »
+1

i must've been braindead writing that post but i clearly meant WITHOUT shield, probably phone editing
You should be punished for having a shitty attitude.

Offline Trikipum

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: July 23, 2014, 12:41:12 pm »
+1
bla bla bla bla.. Goat screwers. Ive been playing cavalry without shield for over 3 years. (rarely use a shield on horseback, feels diferent). Never had a problem and i usually top the scores for the first 2 hours i play, then my performance goes down . Either way. The shield on horseback is lame. The fact it will block stabs and overheads from behind just desqualify you as Horse rider and makes you a goat fucker. YOU ARE NO MAN.
"if you can't handle waiting a few minutes now and then, this game is not for you"

Offline Trikipum

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: July 23, 2014, 12:43:02 pm »
well... i were playin 1h with no shield 2 gens about year ago, i did it quite nice and it didn't affected on my k\d. when the new strat round was started i refused to play without coz it's clearly suiside. but yes, it was really great.

unfortunately, nowadays it's absolutely impossible coz loads of my old friendchers makes it unplayable.
also i'm not some fuckin rat to kill some lostsouls and i am tryin to be in epicenter, and since my horse so lame i need a shield to protect myself from 11787469834739847394034377 agi whores who tryin to kill me when i got dismounted. shiled is givin me more chances to survive.

in real life u won't survive a 3 min without a shield, so why whould i play without here?
I play cavalry constantly without shield and usually top the scores?. Coz its funny?. In real life a horse can turn like a horse and not like  a truck . Why would you play with one here?... etc etc...

Offline Trikipum

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: July 23, 2014, 12:43:33 pm »
Playing cavalry WITHOUT shield is frankly quite a bad idea
Playing 1h without a shield is an excellent idea indeed.

Offline Trikipum

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: July 23, 2014, 12:44:45 pm »
cav with no shield? is screaming EPEEEEEEEN.

have you been EU_1 lately? you know... arrows and stuff?

this is a game where you need to survive as well as kill the enemy, not a show where you are suppose to look awesome and cool (i think)
I PLAY CAVALRY WITHOUT SHIELD FOR 90% of my time and I kill loads, thanks. And my epeeeeen never been a problem with this. OH, and i really though this was a game about having fun, right?.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 12:51:18 pm by Trikipum »

Offline Trikipum

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: July 23, 2014, 12:47:14 pm »
Yeah, more than being protected against couch & archers, sometime when i stab with my poleaxe into the horse its the shield which take the damages and the horse DO NOT STOP  :evil:
This is the "exploit the shit of my shield on horseback and my spin ratio and call myself "best 1h of the world" thing i was talking about. Shields are just gay on horseback coz they even block hits coming from behind....

Offline Trikipum

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: July 23, 2014, 12:48:47 pm »
+2
Combo breaker!  :mrgreen:
Let me troll a bit coz this bunch of goat fuckers are funny and im bored at home!

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: July 23, 2014, 12:59:42 pm »
+1
Sargon:

(click to show/hide)

P.S: This is just to bring fun in this thread again, no need for hate  :mrgreen:

got an nice answer for u  :mrgreen:
(click to show/hide)

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: July 23, 2014, 01:06:13 pm »
Let me troll a bit coz this bunch of goat fuckers are funny and im bored at home!
i am a heavy cav(ex heavy, but i prefere heavy cav play style), helpin my teammates, manly chargin, riskin my life etc etc.

unlike u, gay stab espada abuser. with 10 riding skill with some shitty horse donkey-goat who sneaking the mapside till the round end.

feel the difference.