Author Topic: DTV tk craziness  (Read 583 times)

Offline Ledrion

• Noble
  • Renown: 10
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GROO / Gothic / Thunder Grunt
DTV tk craziness
« on: July 10, 2014, 06:47:21 pm »
on dtv 11:36 central time got several guys tking everyone:
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

Offline Lemon_

• Earl
  • Renown: 343
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: DTV tk craziness
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2014, 07:28:54 pm »
BAN REQUEST FORM:
1. Name of your character involved
2. Name of offending character(s)
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after.
5. Why you think the offender did what he did.
6. Multiple Screenshots
7. Names of players that can witness what happened.

Offline San

• Developer
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 143
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
    • View Profile
    • My youtube Brawl videos
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: San_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: San
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2014, 09:19:18 pm »
It would also be nice to give the total number of tks per player as well, since it's difficult to see if/how some of these images overlap. Thanks!

Offline Ledrion

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2014, 10:16:58 pm »
1. Ledrion
2. Ralinus, Resqu, Polon, Kryptoniusz (anyone in logs that was tking at this time,  I might have missed some, there was ALOT of tking going on.)
3. 11:38 am CTZ DTV server
4. I sign on to DTV guys are killing people, Several other players leave or get kicked because of them while I am on for about 15 minutes(approx). I get kicked polled after telling another player (visigoth) i had gotten some screens of the tks. was tkd when i returned.
5. I do not know why they did it. I could begin to speculate but does it matter?
6. included in OP. yes it overlaps some, and I was not counting each players number of tks. However in the short time i was (trying) to play it was continuous. Probably happening before i logged in. I returned to server a short time later and all offending players were gone. At first I figured they were just kiling clan mates messing around but others died to them and so did I.
7. Visigoth, Kalen, Sebastopolin are players that appear in ss that were on at the time

I was only killed by them once but had my entire time stolen by them while i was on.

Offline Ledrion

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2014, 01:31:15 am »
 5. If I had to guess, and that's all it I can do without knowing more info, I would say they were EU players come to na dtv  and then lost control. Again i wwouldn't really think to know why they did it..only they did and normally don't get bothered by these things(it has happened a lot in morning hours) . I was in a bad mood and looking to relax some and had to deal with that instead.

Offline San

• Developer
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 143
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
    • View Profile
    • My youtube Brawl videos
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: San_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: San
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2014, 02:39:34 am »
They all seem to be new players that are quite ignorant of the rules. They tk each other and also get those such as Spartan_Sebastopolion  and Synyster_Visigoth involved, too.

I will treat those 3 with the same banner as a single entity: Resqu, Polon, and KryptoniusZ. Ignorance of the rules is not a proper excuse for this behavior, 4 days ban for each one for multiple teamkills and poll abuse. 2 day ban for Rahnus for teamkilling, won't include the poll abuse for him. 12 hour ban for Synyster_Visigoth for teamkilling as well, but you can pm me to have it reduced further. Actually, I will just give a 1 minute ban as a warning on your record.