Author Topic: The whole story of Season 1 (The 3 Word Story)  (Read 602 times)

Offline SIrCampALot

• Knight
  • Renown: 60
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • I'm a really angry Farmer!!!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: DRO
  • Game nicks: DRO_AangryFarmer_SirCampALot or something with A_..._Farmer_...
The whole story of Season 1 (The 3 Word Story)
« on: July 02, 2014, 05:16:22 pm »
+2
The whole Story of Season 1:

First of all I think that was a great first season. Everything went well and the weren't any big problems. I'll post here the whole story of season one, if you want to see the original story please follow this link  :arrow::here

1. The whole story:
Once there was an amazing heretic his name was peter griffin the great and migthy amazing hardcore cocksucker.Drunk fat fantastic was his dog.And so he drunk and drunk penis vagina penis. He said to his little jonny that he is horny at midnight like a homosexual masturbating to children,because he did like little boys a really great horny sad pedophile,who always wanted his dick in more than crazy or even lazy super duper mega icecream without flavour.In his anus was a giant butterfly with some amazing sandwich and other tasty coke and biscuits. This thread again!  This thread is pretty fucking dumb. Our son died. Kebab is good.Free used condom. Coffee I need, to make a story with sense. Please don't post some shit with delicious cram and brown stripes because my anus is one big huge black hole, which is placed in my nutella. Majestic, ponderous and creamy with some tasty banana skin. Let it die because of the very sad tragedy, which happend in a really bad place to camp, which was the anus of chadz. This place is (anus of chadz) full of flowers and beatiful rainbows with some gold and small dwarfs, who always dance to tribal music. This tribal music is retarded like some teachers with fancy pants and running naked the basement of the tower of the migthy kaiser, which has a terific army of small trolling pussycats, who are just two handed spamwhores and it leads to nasty groupfigth, cruel as the powerful overlord, which come for frustrating the whole bunch of virgins. "Surrender, or we'll take your best handkerchiefs and your big black cock with sugar on the sloppy top." The virgins were sucking black cocks with disgusting as you applying for a beta to suck cokcs as mister panos is sucking black chocolate ice cram off of a seedy bathroom floor, which never had a black cock seen and so he sucked cock and he don't likes to grow his tiny dick. After that he decides to flush the toilet and suck a cock and he understands that nothing would change the way he looked at men's XL underwear, which were pretty very small but also yellow like keyboard buttons, which were used to destroy the holy donkey asshole. Dafuq is this a really goog plea for help. Krems or ban my left arm because my arm hate Krems, who are awesome and kill balde with black cock, because balde homo are really hetero. So with rhat heavy armed cat eating a rat without mom's permission from your ass isn't that bad. He switch the bloody brown eyed fat ugly grandpa into one of satan's erotic harems. These harems are filled with lusty enchanted keyboards and retarded mouses with some giggling trousers. However these keyboards are really enchanted like and interview with chadz himself, which don't get donuts and bagels inserted in his anus. And the anus was very very very very very deep and smells very very very glorious like chadz. When sun comes your fat mom her asshole tragedy is like a award-winning french campsite. The End (Finally)

(click to show/hide)

2. Plans for the future?

There will be a season 2 i promise it, but maybe we need some new rules or other interesting things to get season 2 just a bit better. 
I hope you enjoyed reading it, please feel free to share your opinion here or to make a suggestion for new rules and hope to see you at season 2 :D!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: October 05, 2014, 08:03:54 pm by SIrCampALot »
After a whole weekend playing cRPG with my clan mates:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Ey bro check this out or this man!