Author Topic: PoliceOfficer_  (Read 527 times)

Offline LordRichrich

• Count
  • Renown: 297
  • Infamy: 115
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
PoliceOfficer_
« on: June 30, 2014, 11:07:50 pm »
EU1, 22:00 GMT ish

Running forward, see a donkey in a stall, mount the donkey, immediately brutalised by state thug PoliceOfficers. Specifically, Police, Officer and Sheriff.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2418go5&s=8#.U7HRivldW2Y

Offline Patoson

• Marshall
  • Renown: 784
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
Re: PoliceOfficer_
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2014, 12:36:39 am »
Please copy and paste this form and fill it.

Offline LordRichrich

• Count
  • Renown: 297
  • Infamy: 115
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2014, 01:41:26 am »
Please copy and paste this form and fill it.

Damn it Pato you're the first one ever to make me do that!

1. Name of your character involved Levy_Richard
2. Name of offending character(s) PolliceOfficer_Sherriff, PolliceOfficer_Officer, PolliceOfficer_Police
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible Eu1 22:00 GMT
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after.  Spawned, ran forward. Saw three unmounted donkeys. Mounted one, these 3 hit me lots and lots. I ran away
5. Why you think the offender did what he did.* Shitty RP
6. Multiple Screenshots http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2418go5&s=8#.U7HRivldW2Y
7. Names of players who witnessed what happened.** Templar_Raggnar is all I can remember

Offline Kastu

• Knight
  • Renown: 64
  • Infamy: 8
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2014, 01:38:50 pm »
Accidentally ran across this one and I'd like to share how things happened from my point of view. PoliceCops_Sheriff is my character and I was playing with 2 of my friends. And yes, we were roleplaying as we felt like spicing the game up a bit.

Shortly told, we were going to hold our ground between two buildings and placed our donkeys under a nearby roof (which was right next to us), as we were about to use them later. We saw Levy_Richard about to leave with one for his own use and, as we couldn't accept it, we tried to kill the donkey (which we did) to prevent the "robbery" there. Unfortunately we caused damage for Richard too, but that was not our intention which he probably noticed himself as, after falling off the donkey, he stayed there a while before "running away". He was probably typing, but anyway.

No excuse, we acted quick-tempered and the way we dealt with the situation was not ideal (as we could've used chat etc.), so we have to apologize. But IMO this is a very minor issue, so hopefully theres some understanding and things are left as they are.

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2014, 01:45:26 pm »
Minor little thing..

Kastu apologizes and acknowledge the mistake. Not ban worthy, locking this.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.