Author Topic: Intercontinental event titled "Catch a Kesh"  (Read 15256 times)

Offline Sir_Wonka

• Count
  • Renown: 235
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Free Sloths of Calradia
  • Game nicks: EggoWaffle_The_Sloth
Re: Intercontinental event titled "Catch a Kesh"
« Reply #210 on: July 06, 2014, 08:00:25 am »
I start to read a post, the look at Knitler's forum pic. SO FUCKING CUTE! Wait what post was I reading again?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline HardRice

• Marshall
  • Renown: 740
  • Infamy: 161
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: 187/Alligator
« Reply #211 on: July 06, 2014, 08:24:06 am »
+2
It almost looks like you are talking about squids, but that is surely not the case. Not only have you not beaten us nearly as badly as that, you have been stuck on the same fiefs repeatedly raiding them and still only squeaking by with overwhelming numbers. I would say superior gear as well but we both know the status on that now dont we. Oh and we were NEVER allies. So who are you talking about?
strat 4?
This is strat 5, he was referring to an EU war back in strat 4.

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
« Reply #212 on: July 06, 2014, 09:32:19 am »
It almost looks like you are talking about squids, but that is surely not the case. Not only have you not beaten us nearly as badly as that, you have been stuck on the same fiefs repeatedly raiding them and still only squeaking by with overwhelming numbers. I would say superior gear as well but we both know the status on that now dont we. Oh and we were NEVER allies. So who are you talking about?

I am talking about, or to be more precise - Kesh is referring to STRAT 4 for some reason, guess he just wants to try and give me a bad rep and benefit from it in NA somehow. His friends (tradingpartners I guess)in EU died a horrible Death after attacking the Wolves which I lead- Kesh was going bananas in the forum back then and I never understood why.

Now from time to time in these threads he tries to connect dots that arent connected, like trying to say that KU are cooperating with the UIF (nobody fought them more or harder than we did this strat and we denied, in these very forums, an offer from Grey Order to have 15k geared up troops to fight the squids).

But ok Kesh, lets go - I have various sources in EU telling me that while we denied getting help from UIF - YOU, trying to look like the all american hero, hasnt exactly been the patriot you set out to be. YOU have been colaborating with the "enemy", its you that has tried to use UIF for your needs asking them to attack EU Clans in NA that arent under your wing. I have never spoken to you, but the bullshit you carry around amazes me, and your ability to make others Believe it is somewhat superb.

I mean, first asking the help of the UIF, they deny you that help and attack you and you make that attack look like "mastermind" Kesh had "planned" it to bring XP to his fellow americans.

Colaborating with the enemy Kesh - is that well looked upon in your country?

***Also Quicksilver, thanks for verifying that Kesh has been backing you up - not that I Think anyone doubted it

« Last Edit: July 06, 2014, 10:28:31 am by GRANDMOM »

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #213 on: July 06, 2014, 10:44:27 am »
I am talking about, or to be more precise - Kesh is referring to STRAT 4 for some reason, guess he just wants to try and give me a bad rep and benefit from it in NA somehow. His friends (tradingpartners I guess)in EU died a horrible Death after attacking the Wolves which I lead- Kesh was going bananas in the forum back then and I never understood why.

Now from time to time in these threads he tries to connect dots that arent connected, like trying to say that KU are cooperating with the UIF (nobody fought them more or harder than we did this strat and we denied, in these very forums, an offer from Grey Order to have 15k geared up troops to fight the squids).

But ok Kesh, lets go - I have various sources in EU telling me that while we denied getting help from UIF - YOU, trying to look like the all american hero, hasnt exactly been the patriot you set out to be. YOU have been colaborating with the "enemy", its you that has tried to use UIF for your needs asking them to attack EU Clans in NA that arent under your wing. I have never spoken to you, but the bullshit you carry around amazes me, and your ability to make others Believe it is somewhat superb.

I mean, first asking the help of the UIF, they deny you that help and attack you and you make that attack look like "mastermind" Kesh had "planned" it to bring XP to his fellow americans.

Colaborating with the enemy Kesh - is that well looked upon in your country?

***Also Quicksilver, thanks for verifying that Kesh has been backing you up - not that I Think anyone doubted it

Lol what?  Are you smoking crack again?  You've got to be kidding.  How do you even come up with an idiotic conspiracy like that?  Do you even realize how much UIF and I hate each oher?  Have been enemies for 5 strats now? I don't even need a real response to this - you just showed how completely mentally incompetent you are.

Also, you mentioned squids as backstabbing - I just was pointing out that you, Grandmom are the biggest backstabber ever in multiple strats now.  You collaborated with UIF last strat and it was UIF that fucked your former allies up while you pretty much were utterly incompetent.

Also, the byzantine put up a better fight than you guys, you kind of just rolled over and died.

Frankly, you are one of the weakest strat commanders around.  Everybody used to laugh last strat when you would lead a battle because it was complete fail - the greys actually had to step in (when you backstabbed and worked for them) and lead for you because you are so utterly useless.  But sure man, keep inflating your ego and tell yourself how great your backstabbing faction sis and how wonderful a leader you are.  Just go back to being UIF's bitch again since you are hiring them to all your battles, if you really opposed them you wouldn't hire them when they applied.

P.S.  If you are going to try to make up a lie about me - at least make it a believable conspiracy - like I'm allying with santa claus or something to rid america of the euros.  It was almost as believeable as when you sent those message to nebun and hetman that each of the others was conspiring against the other one, p.s. a secret source - i'm sure they were so close to  believing that last strat - they couldn't, I don't know, just mention it to each other in their ts.  God you are by far the dumbest, least competent strat leader I've come across.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2014, 10:50:57 am by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: July 06, 2014, 11:06:43 am »
+3
Lol what?  Are you smoking crack again?  You've got to be kidding.  How do you even come up with an idiotic conspiracy like that?  Do you even realize how much UIF and I hate each oher?  Have been enemies for 5 strats now? I don't even need a real response to this - you just showed how completely mentally incompetent you are.

Also, you mentioned squids as backstabbing - I just was pointing out that you, Grandmom are the biggest backstabber ever in multiple strats now.  You collaborated with UIF last strat and it was UIF that fucked your former allies up while you pretty much were utterly incompetent.

Also, the byzantine put up a better fight than you guys, you kind of just rolled over and died.

Frankly, you are one of the weakest strat commanders around.  Everybody used to laugh last strat when you would lead a battle because it was complete fail - the greys actually had to step in (when you backstabbed and worked for them) and lead for you because you are so utterly useless.  But sure man, keep inflating your ego and tell yourself how great your backstabbing faction sis and how wonderful a leader you are.  Just go back to being UIF's bitch again since you are hiring them to all your battles, if you really opposed them you wouldn't hire them when they applied.

P.S.  If you are going to try to make up a lie about me - at least make it a believable conspiracy - like I'm allying with santa claus or something to rid america of the euros.  It was almost as believeable as when you sent those message to nebun and hetman that each of the others was conspiring against the other one, p.s. a secret source - i'm sure they were so close to  believing that last strat - they couldn't, I don't know, just mention it to each other in their ts.  God you are by far the dumbest, least competent strat leader I've come across.

**I suck at leading battles? Ofc I do
**Wolves failed and and UIF totally downed Your EU friends ? Sure, it Went down exactly like that
**Biggest backstabber in multiple strats? Well, this is my first from the start - but Im sure you are right anyway
**Byz put up a better fight than KU - Well sure if it means alot to you we could say that - who is counting
**Sure im useless in commanding, hetman had to hold my hand all through that war - it does not matter here
**We are hiring some UIF for battles - yes
**Colaborating with the UIF last strat? Well, sure after being attacked by our allies during several weeks we sort of had nowhere else to turn.

That doesnt change the facts about you Crying for help to the UIF against the EU-Clans in NA, several sources say you were doing just that, ofc you will deny that until the end of Days - didnt expect anything else from you.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #215 on: July 06, 2014, 11:14:49 am »
+1

That doesnt change the facts about you Crying for help to the UIF against the EU-Clans in NA, several sources say you were doing just that, ofc you will deny that until the end of Days - didnt expect anything else from you.

You are soooooo stupid!  I'm banned from their ts because they hate me.  If it wasn't you that made up that lie then you are just fucking moronic to believe it.  So unfathomably stupid!  It would take a person with a 6 year old's knowledge to realize 1) I never would ask UIF for anything, 2) UIF would never do anything for me, 3) I like many of the EUs in NA (other than you - was ambivalent, but you spreading lies after getting all butthurt because I didn't hire you for the anti-uif strat fights (since you are such a bad my old friendility fighter in NA) is shifting that).
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: July 06, 2014, 11:20:19 am »
+1
Don't remember that your allies Squids refused us in their roster before we found out that you their ally :))
Anyway i'm getting use to NA ping, hope more players will adjust. Maybe not so much infantry but archer support for sure.

PS: Kalmars our natural enemy, we do want them to come back, on the other hand Kesh is dickhead and we want him to lose way more then for EUs to come back. :)) its simple
« Last Edit: July 06, 2014, 11:24:35 am by Nebun »
when UIF looks at you

Offline Algarn

• King
  • Renown: 1230
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Algarn, Jorick
« Reply #217 on: July 06, 2014, 11:27:01 am »
+2
Anyway i'm getting use to NA ping, hope more players will adjust. Maybe not so much infantry but archer support for sure.

Archers duels with 140 ping ?  8-)
Just play on NA 1, which is quite easy, even with 140 ping or more, since most of their ranged is bad.

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
« Reply #218 on: July 06, 2014, 11:35:35 am »
+3
I have not read every single post in this thread, but will try to clear a few things up that have happened to arise in the last few posts:

Kesh did not ask UIF for help. Which would be incredibly surprising hearing Hetman and Harpag curse whenever they talk about him :D No matter which side you ask, both say "[The other side] is completely retarded!"
Hetman also said this on teamspeak like a week ago or so (Not his exact words, but along those lines): "Greys will leave NA alone unless a faction pisses us off much. There is just one person we will go for" - Was pretty obvious he was on about Kesh. So Kesh (successfully) tried to make UIF attack him. They obviously did.

Also I was a Wolf myself, joined more or less late, but, even though there was a bit of backstabbing involved, motives for switching sides were perfectly reasonable. (In fact, my first clan - Companions - turned against Apostates as well because they were being right twats. That was before it fell apart and I joined Wolves.)
What Wolves did when Kinngrimm was the leader does not count anyway, because he is in the top 5, if not in the top 3, of the biggest retards in this community.

Byzantines did not put up a great fight against UIF really. Our 3 field armies were annihilated by Druzhina, despite superior gear (Weaboo armour best armour!), after that our fiefs were open for capture. However, we did kind of well against Kalmars. But if it wasn't for Grey troops reinforcing us we would have been wiped I guess.
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
« Reply #219 on: July 06, 2014, 11:36:19 am »
Archers duels with 140 ping ?  8-)
Just play on NA 1, which is quite easy, even with 140 ping or more, since most of their ranged is bad.

And for some reason people seem to dodge a whole lot less on NA than on EU. And not as many shielders.
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: July 06, 2014, 11:50:22 am »
+3
You are soooooo stupid!  I'm banned from their ts because they hate me.  If it wasn't you that made up that lie then you are just fucking moronic to believe it.  So unfathomably stupid!  It would take a person with a 6 year old's knowledge to realize 1) I never would ask UIF for anything, 2) UIF would never do anything for me, 3) I like many of the EUs in NA (other than you - was ambivalent, but you spreading lies after getting all butthurt because I didn't hire you for the anti-uif strat fights (since you are such a bad my old friendility fighter in NA) is shifting that).

whatever you say Kesh, and you are also right about me sucking in battles and XP is not a priority to me - its not the reason I applied for your defence.

Would you benefit from us and bros beeing gone? Yes
Did you know we had been fighting UIF all strat? Yes
Could you consider that UIF might be interessted in coming to NA to fight us? Yes
Did your request for aid get denied? Probably
Did you get mad and started insulting UIF? Very possible
whats the normal UIF reaction to insults? Attack
Did you salvage the situation by saying you planned for them.to come to give XP to the american community, while a.major war.was.already developing in NA? (Who believes this bs?) Yep

sorry for bad wroting (phone)

Offline Holiday203

• Count
  • Renown: 182
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Art of Wutang, Justice League
  • Game nicks: Batman_Holiday_AoW
« Reply #221 on: July 06, 2014, 01:16:17 pm »
+1
Don't remember that your allies Squids refused us in their roster before we found out that you their ally :))

PS: Kalmars our natural enemy, we do want them to come back, on the other hand Kesh is dickhead and we want him to lose way more then for EUs to come back. :)) its simple

Uhh what?

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
« Reply #222 on: July 06, 2014, 03:22:01 pm »
+1
Superfriends do not ask DRz for anything. We do not really get on very well. In fact any NA faction we thought might be working with them we are generally against. It is the easy mode and for some reason it gets under our skin.

Kesh and I talk often and no way in hell he would not mention going to EU for help. Hell we have more troops and gear than we need anyway why on earth would we want even more. This strat we wanted to slow mode and so far we have accomplished that.. but once we saw our troops and gear go up as well as having to pay the fees for them we had 2 choices... Play more and go attack someone or have kesh post on the forums which generally always gets us attacked. I imagine you know which we picked.

Also have to say this.. I like the Switch and heskey guys I say we give them green cards and make them say the pledge. If grandmom gets his psychosis under control maybe he will get one. 
Leader of BS

Offline phnxhdsn

• Earl
  • Renown: 355
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Byzantium / Vanguard / DMG
  • Game nicks: Phoenix, Mangudai
« Reply #223 on: July 06, 2014, 04:12:44 pm »
+2
I personally thought we should of named it The Phoenix Clan, but apparently not everyone gets their say.. :(

Offline Wesleysnipes

• Earl
  • Renown: 371
  • Infamy: 196
  • SQUIDDONKULIOUS
    • View Profile
  • Faction: AoW squid
  • Game nicks: Wesley
« Reply #224 on: July 06, 2014, 07:09:34 pm »
+1
The couple big battles we had defending I think it was shulus twice. If GRANDMOM was the commander, great commanding skills. Although with the help of Black Company, a well organized disciplined clan is a bonus. But I wouldn't say GRANDMOM is a bad commander Kesh.
Dashing through the steppe, on a hundreds horse sleigh, o'er fields we go, laughing all the way. HOHOHO! It's Calamariclause and it's Christmas in April for the Squids.

http://www.insomniagamer.com/lp/leagueofangels/loapink/