Author Topic: FALLING IN LOVE AGAIN  (Read 3459 times)

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
FALLING IN LOVE AGAIN
« on: June 29, 2014, 06:14:17 pm »
+8
This is so beautiful it brought tears to my eyes.  To see DRZ and Kalmar Union standing side-by-side-in love again. 

http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesupcoming#!?page=strategusinfobattleroster&id=1655

Nebun and Grandmom on the same battle roster working together to help acre and astralis.  Even the bros and Mercs as well.  Is this a sign of the apocalypse or a new era of peace and harmony.  No wars, just love in EU!
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
Re: FALLING IN LOVE AGAIN
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2014, 06:16:40 pm »
+1
I wanna be part of that big group hug! But I don't think I will be at home then :(
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Legs

• Marshall
  • Renown: 819
  • Infamy: 88
  • cRPG Player
  • Loco Motive
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Arms, Legs
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2014, 06:30:08 pm »
+2
RIP in pieces my self.

(click to show/hide)
Legs are used for standing, walking, jumping, running, kicking, and similar activities.

Offline Algarn

• King
  • Renown: 1230
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Algarn, Jorick
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2014, 06:35:25 pm »
+2
Naaaah, that's not because there are some people in opposite factions applying for the same side there's peace. Mercs don't play anymore to strat for my part, and also, we 've never been ennemy with the brotherhood. I don't see your point there  :wink:

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2014, 08:34:05 pm »
+1
I do get tired of people complaining about battle times for field battles.  When you are presented with a luscious target like Legs, you can't just message him and ask him to sit still for 14 hours so you can have a nice battle time- or make him promise reinforcements won't come.  When Masta Killa hunted me down like a dog, he must have caught me about 7 or 8 am PST, he did not message me asking what my nighttime settings were (fortunately I set mine for my work hours) but instead attacked with righteous vengeance in his heart- 1 km from safety too, dammit.

The Devs believe we all live in our mothers' basements and only need 8 hours of nighttime settings to sleep and can spend the rest of the time playing strat- watching each blink on the map with growing excitement.  It sucks, but what can we do?

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2014, 08:42:32 pm »
+1
I do get tired of people complaining about battle times for field battles.  When you are presented with a luscious target like Legs, you can't just message him and ask him to sit still for 14 hours so you can have a nice battle time- or make him promise reinforcements won't come.  When Masta Killa hunted me down like a dog, he must have caught me about 7 or 8 am PST, he did not message me asking what my nighttime settings were (fortunately I set mine for my work hours) but instead attacked with righteous vengeance in his heart- 1 km from safety too, dammit.

The Devs believe we all live in our mothers' basements and only need 8 hours of nighttime settings to sleep and can spend the rest of the time playing strat- watching each blink on the map with growing excitement.  It sucks, but what can we do?

No tangents please (not about battle time bro) - this is about true love in crpg between the Montagues and Capulets.  Druzhina_Nebun is Juliet and Kalmarunionen_GRANDMOM is Romeo.  Star-crossed lovers between warring families have now found a way to make peace between the families so GRANDMOM can romantically fuck Nebun in the ass the way he likes it.

Offline HardRice

• Marshall
  • Renown: 740
  • Infamy: 161
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: 187/Alligator
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2014, 08:44:57 pm »
No tangents please (not about battle time bro) - this is about true love in crpg between the Montagues and Capulets.  Druzhina_Nebun is Juliet and Kalmarunionen_GRANDMOM is Romeo.  Star-crossed lovers between warring families have now found a way to make peace between the families so GRANDMOM can romantically fuck Nebun in the ass the way he likes it.

Ain't nothin wrong with a little manly loving between two renowned warriors, Kesh.

And I'm pretty sure it was an immense distaste of everyone and anyone friendly to you that drives Nebun to merc for the Kalmars.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2014, 08:55:21 pm »
+1
And I'm pretty sure it was an immense distaste of everyone and anyone friendly to you that drives Nebun to merc for the Kalmars.

Ssssshhhhh!  You are ruining the romantic mood.  We need to let their love blossom into full manly loving in order to save the european side of the map and make peace a real hope for the future - sealed in lube and assless chaps and pictures of a shirtless Putin.

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2014, 09:34:31 pm »
+11
This is so beautiful it brought tears to my eyes.  To see DRZ and Kalmar Union standing side-by-side-in love again. 

http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesupcoming#!?page=strategusinfobattleroster&id=1655

Nebun and Grandmom on the same battle roster working together to help acre and astralis.  Even the bros and Mercs as well.  Is this a sign of the apocalypse or a new era of peace and harmony.  No wars, just love in EU!

A genious at work: Keshstradamus

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline Yarl

• Count
  • Renown: 173
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Yarl
« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2014, 09:54:30 pm »
+2

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2014, 01:29:32 am »
+2

I'm jealous  :mrgreen:

Keshstradamnus
ftfy  :wink:

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2014, 07:33:35 am »
Didn't Kesh know, there are no gays in Eastern Europe?
But damn u got fantasies. Maybe you need a boyfriend to get it out of your system :)

You just keep "helping" your friends :) Shit posting on forum will just increase the amount of UIF members willing to merc against you and your buddies or even bring their own armies to NA. Actually your activity on forum got us interested in NA strat.
when UIF looks at you

Offline Noodlenrice

• Count
  • Renown: 280
  • Infamy: 44
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Black Bastards
  • Game nicks: Noodlenrice
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2014, 08:45:09 am »
+2
But damn u got fantasies. Maybe you need a boyfriend to get it out of your system :)

You just keep "helping" your friends :) Shit posting on forum will just increase the amount of UIF members willing to merc against you and your buddies or even bring their own armies to NA. Actually your activity on forum got us interested in NA strat.
damn the love is gone...

Offline Keshian

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2014, 09:59:52 am »

Shit posting on forum will just increase the amount of UIF members willing to merc against you and your buddies or even bring their own armies to NA. Actually your activity on forum got us interested in NA strat.

Duh!  Thats the point - http://forum.melee.org/diplomacy/squids-declare-war-on-kalmar-union/150/  "I'll use small words so you are sure to understand you warthog faced baboon." https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_keWS1i3RA

And its okay Nebun, I know its illegal for you to live the way you were born in your country https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFrZfluKDrc except when it comes to whips, but in the internets you can blossom into a fresh young princess waiting for your romeo.  (You have always been archer for many years and always will be archer because you can't manual block or melee - hence how you have fully blossomed into gay princess mode of permanent kiting archer)  Also, go jack-off to Putin and relax already bud, its only a game. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVDKp4IxHeI

P.S.  Like all extreme homophobes, we know Putin is a closet homosexual.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2014, 10:15:24 am by Keshian »