Author Topic: What happened to Umbra?  (Read 3147 times)

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
Re: What happened to Umbra?
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2014, 06:13:18 pm »
+3
I mean that I don't like those dumbfucks you meet at a party for the first time and they start a conversation with "Hello, nice to meet you. And at the first of our conversation I'd like you to know that I am gay!"

Most times, I turn around and look for someone else to talk to. When I am in the mood for it I'll ask him why he thinks that I give a fuck about who a completely strange dude is fucking with.
I do not like those people. I do not care who they fuck with. I do not want to know who they fuck with.
They are annoying and irritating.

Oww, it happened from a girl too once and I reacted the same way. "I am a lesbian." "And I don't give a fuck. Are you stupid or why are telling me this right now?"  :evil:
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Miwiw

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 525
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Miwiw
« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2014, 06:13:47 pm »
+1
Molly probably means he doesnt like people that have the urge to tell you they're gay if they're indeed gay.
That's like if we were telling other people we were straight. It doesn't matter and we don't give a fuck either.

And yes, those people exist. And if it's some popular guy, ie. a football player, the press directly says how "amazing and strong it is of him to tell others he's gay".
Miwiw_HRE - Two Handed
Trade with me

Offline Tomas_Miles_again

• Earl
  • Renown: 317
  • Infamy: 28
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: None
  • Game nicks: None anymore
« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2014, 06:23:32 pm »
Gay doesn't necessarily mean you are fucking someone at the moment. Taking the party setting as an example, it might be important to ascertain potential hook-ups with more detail considering that being heterosexual is generally considered "default" at events etc not specifically catering to LGBT peeps. I hope you can imagine what this means without me writing another wall of text.
Also, it is pretty big news in the sports world, because believe it or not, there are still a great deal of people who aren't ok with this. Perhaps some other people on this forum might be able to tell us why it would be a big deal in their country if someone came out on national media. No fingers pointed...

Edit: Umbra, Nanking was horrendous. Yes, it was a long time ago, but probably still holds great significance to people from all the countries involved, not least China, where there are still some victims alive, some of whom have families etc which may include some of the cRPG community. That's just my opinion.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 06:28:17 pm by Tomas_Miles_again »

Offline Molly

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 27, 2014, 06:28:19 pm »
Yea, well, I don't give a furry rat's ass about the sexual orientation of people I randomly met at a party being 3 minutes into the conversation. That's all I am saying...

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 27, 2014, 06:30:38 pm »
Fair enough. Not even if you were interested in hooking up with said random person though?

Offline Molly

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 27, 2014, 06:47:46 pm »
+2
Fair enough. Not even if you were interested in hooking up with said random person though?
I wouldn't know after the first 2 sentences spoke, would I?
I am not that kind of man. I am hard to impress and even harder to get :3

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #36 on: June 27, 2014, 06:53:54 pm »
+1

Edit: Umbra, Nanking was horrendous. Yes, it was a long time ago, but probably still holds great significance to people from all the countries involved, not least China, where there are still some victims alive, some of whom have families etc which may include some of the cRPG community. That's just my opinion.
Fucking meh. People have no problem talking shit about poles or russians or germans or french or et, despite massacres and loss of life just as great, and it's the exact same time frame. No one would blink if someone said "Dresden firebombing, best day of my life" or "Lololo Stalingrad was awesome". Asians are still stuck in the loathing their neighbours loop, they need to get over that shit. Although granted the ones who really need to take responsability and refuse to do so are the Japanese. And anyways it was obvious trolling. Just like Tore and all the other market rats who embrace the retarded greedy jew stereotype, haven't seen any of em get banned.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 06:57:50 pm by Oberyn »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Miwiw

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 525
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Miwiw
« Reply #37 on: June 27, 2014, 06:56:52 pm »
There's 1 billion chinese and they get more people every day, so better be careful!  :P
Miwiw_HRE - Two Handed
Trade with me

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 27, 2014, 07:16:30 pm »
Fucking meh. People have no problem talking shit about poles or russians or germans or french or et, despite massacres and loss of life just as great, and it's the exact same time frame. No one would blink if someone said "Dresden firebombing, best day of my life" or "Lololo Stalingrad was awesome". Asians are still stuck in the loathing their neighbours loop, they need to get over that shit. Although granted the ones who really need to take responsability and refuse to do so are the Japanese. And anyways it was obvious trolling. Just like Tore and all the other market rats who embrace the retarded greedy jew stereotype, haven't seen any of em get banned.
Fair points.

Bit of a conundrum isn't it? Being consistent would whittle down the community to boring "PC" farts like me who don't feel the need to make jokes out of such things.  :lol:

Offline Lars

• Earl
  • Renown: 346
  • Infamy: 34
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 27, 2014, 07:19:14 pm »
+5
Can't  believe Umbra is banned from the game as well, some ppl are too sensitive and emotional, it was just a joke, at least remove his in-game ban, please.

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 27, 2014, 07:25:11 pm »
Have mods confirmed it was the Nanking comment that got him banned (from game as well?!?!?!)?

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 27, 2014, 07:48:31 pm »
Tenno Heika Banzaiiiii!

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 27, 2014, 07:54:23 pm »
People have no problem talking shit about poles or russians or germans or french or et, despite massacres and loss of life just as great, and it's the exact same time frame.No one would blink  if someone said "Dresden firebombing, best day of my life" or "Lololo Stalingrad was awesome". Asians are still stuck in the loathing their neighbours loop, they need to get over that shit.

Oh, the irony  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Quote from: Oberyn
300k war casualties, not to mention the hundreds of thousands more civilians throughout the conflict, quite a few from allied bombings. Or entire villages razed to the ground at the slightest resistance. Totally deserved of course, those people weren't even human anyways, just frogs amiright?

You utter piece of shit, actually saying those people "deserved" to be killed, you better hope I never meet you in real life.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #43 on: June 27, 2014, 08:14:17 pm »
Yeah, that's exactly my point. I never would've expected anyone to get banned for talking shit about the french in WW2. I didn't even bother reporting. You'd have to ban the majority of players. Getting personally pissed off over it is a different thing. Do you see the difference?
Btw Umbra isn't game banned, just forum banned.

Offline Lars

• Earl
  • Renown: 346
  • Infamy: 34
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 27, 2014, 08:20:43 pm »

Btw Umbra isn't game banned, just forum banned.

Are you sure? Before posting i asked an admin if Umbra is banned only on the forums, and he told me that Umbra is banned from the game as well