Author Topic: Response to Oberyn  (Read 2346 times)

Offline Herezy92

• Earl
  • Renown: 414
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Frog
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Herezy
Re: Response to Oberyn
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2014, 10:03:32 am »
+8
Why dont you PM each other?
Whaaaat ?!

Tell me, which man is fool enough to stop this ? :

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

None. So let it be !

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1389
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2014, 01:13:46 pm »
+6
Leshma truly is the second coming of Christ. Oh generous, bountiful Shemale! Hallowed be thy name! You have opened my eyes to your glorious kindness and tolerance. When you were acting like a shit troll ingame and accused me of being a racist chocolate chip cookie over and over again, it was actually just your way of trying to open up my heart to your magnificent ways. Of course at the time you said you were just deliberately trolling to be an asshole, but as we all know your schizophrenia is so powerful it can overwrite reality itself.
"Tolerance", please. You're a moronic pseudo-transhumanist who thinks you're some kind of next phase of human evolution and superior to all those disgusting normos that are barely better than animals, because you have a mental illness and you think this makes your perspective on life more valuable as opposed to the disturbed ramblings of a broken and flawed mind that it is. The self-contradictory bullshit you've posted all over these forums is like, right there. In your post history. Do you have no fucking sense of shame, any sort of memory? Dozens of times you've straight up invented or "reinterpreted" shit to make yourself look good (only in your own diseased head of course, most everyone else on the forums being quite familiar with your MO). "I am such a tolerant and good person". Then minutes later you're self-deprecatingly calling yourself a cunt and an evil person. Please mods, bring back the schizophrenia tag for Leshma, it was so much more appropriate than his current one. It takes a special sort of insanity to literally contradict yourself within minutes and be so fucking oblivious to it you expect no one else to even notice.

This tag is a punishment, I request schizophrenia title couple of times with no effect. But I like this one as well, moronic pseudo-transhumanist.

What you fail to realize, because you're stuck up french poodle bitch who works for the government (we're dealing with goddamn clerk in here, fellow crpg-ers), is that when I call myself a cunt, evil, or whatever that is deemed derogatory, I use it to humour others. I don't take anything serious and includes my persona, therefore I find it normal to call myself whatever will bring a smile on someones face.

You're the one who's only capable of attacking others for their flaws, who never admits that he is wrong, who's embodiment of justice and all virtues of humanity. I'm not sure are you delusional, trolling or just using these forums to let go of some steam after a long and hard working that in some stinky Parisian office, siting at the desk and filling excel documents whole day with irrelevant data.

What you're probably not aware, is that only a handful of pitiful europeans and some butthurt americans (which I didn't want to hurt in the first place, but some people just can't take a joke like yourself) find you and your venomous insults interesting. Sadly those people are for some twisted reason among most respectful in this community (which is huge ROFL) and that tells about this community more than anything else. When some lowlife former drug addict from Slovenia and Latvian dude who has a knack for YMCA are your best buddies in an online game, that should pop some red flashing lights in your head that something is terribly wrong with you.

Offline Porthos

• Marshall
  • Renown: 779
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • The February Patch Survivor
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hello Kitty Clan (aka 'Clan For Fun')
  • Game nicks: Porthos_Woodstock, InvasionOfGiganticLANDCRABS, Random_Nobody, cRPG_Addict and many more
« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2014, 01:56:53 pm »
+1
Ding-ding-ding! Leshma wins by K.O. in round 2:

No rematch given, close the tread!
<=== thanks to Tiny_Glancer <3 (never click on that image)
I'm not sure if ships are ingame
You Can't Kill Me

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #33 on: June 27, 2014, 02:11:57 pm »
+1
When some lowlife former drug addict from Slovenia and Latvian dude who has a knack for YMCA are your best buddies in an online game, that should pop some red flashing lights in your head that something is terribly wrong with you.

shots fired

was it really necessary though?

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #34 on: June 27, 2014, 02:12:25 pm »
+4
Hahahaha, I don't work for the government, much less as a "clerk". What incredibly interesting and fulfilling job do you work as, Leshma? Autistic piece of shit obsessed with video games living on his parent's dime? The only time you make any sort of sense is when talking about computers or video games. You have literally no life experience outside of those fields as you make obvious on a daily basis. I don't even want to imagine the sad wasteland that is your personal life. I doubt you've ever even felt the touch of a woman, much less had a lasting relationship of any sort. The whole mental illness thing isn't exactly an attractive trait.
I wouldn't talk about crpg friends in any case. In the many years you've played this mod you haven't approached anything even resembling a friendship with anyone, mirroring your sad, pathetic life. The idea that anyone in this community thinks of you as a funny person bringing smiles to everyone's face is so ridiculous I don't even know how to respond. And you say this while simultaneously shitting over the entire community as if you had any sort of moral highground. You're the least intelligent, most deluded person on these entire forums and can't even recognize it.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 02:16:08 pm by Oberyn »

Offline Osiris

• King
  • Renown: 1449
  • Infamy: 324
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Merc
  • Game nicks: Osiris. Aethelstan
  • IRC nick: _Osiris_
« Reply #35 on: June 27, 2014, 02:18:08 pm »
+9
i make terrible warband videos! https://youtu.be/jUdVGIOuULk

Offline BASNAK

• King
  • Renown: 1349
  • Infamy: 170
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MolonLave_Garlic
« Reply #36 on: June 27, 2014, 02:27:24 pm »
+4
Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight Fight!!

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 27, 2014, 02:28:41 pm »
+3
One of the times Leshma "quit" the mod, he was (still is) so isolated and friendless he left all his looms to Apsod, a guy he had barely any interactions with. It led to one of the classic Leshma moments when he inevitably crawled back to the mod. Look up that thread, Leshma in full on martyr mode is hilarious.

Offline Grumbs

• طالبان
  • King
  • Renown: 1170
  • Infamy: 617
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 27, 2014, 03:41:15 pm »
One of the times Leshma "quit" the mod, he was (still is) so isolated and friendless he left all his looms to Apsod, a guy he had barely any interactions with. It led to one of the classic Leshma moments when he inevitably crawled back to the mod. Look up that thread, Leshma in full on martyr mode is hilarious.

So he makes you laugh? How do you know you aren't getting trolled?
If you have ranged troubles use this:

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 27, 2014, 03:48:53 pm »
+1
Go read that thread and judge for yourself.

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 27, 2014, 04:36:19 pm »
When some lowlife former drug addict from Slovenia and Latvian dude who has a knack for YMCA are your best buddies in an online game, that should pop some red flashing lights in your head that something is terribly wrong with you.
So they played a few games together and talked a little on TS. This is enough to get friends these days? In that case everybody's a whore!

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 27, 2014, 04:41:05 pm »
+1
Funny thing is I'm not even quite sure who he's talking about. I've had more interactions with Mercs than any other people in this mod and that description doesn't fit any of them. Wtf does "knack for YMCA" even mean?

Offline Armpit_Sweat

• High Lord of the Spam
  • King
  • Renown: 1417
  • Infamy: 154
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Armpit_Sweat, My_horses_name_is_Rebecca
« Reply #42 on: June 27, 2014, 06:07:12 pm »
+8

Not bad, not bad.
Try keeping the deeply personal insults for desert, as it spoils the main course.

This thread kept me entertained throughout an entire can of smoked cod liver:

It was disgustingly delicious, so I allowed myself to eat it with my bare fingers :) The stench was so potent - my wife woke up and asked my to do something about it. I promised to look in to it, but wrote this post instead.
  Spam at The Temple of Spam

Offline Tomas_Miles_again

• Earl
  • Renown: 317
  • Infamy: 28
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: None
  • Game nicks: None anymore
« Reply #43 on: June 27, 2014, 06:10:01 pm »
Oberyn, time to see if that +1 you gave in that other thread meant anything.  :wink:

Edit: contrary to my previous post in this thread...

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 27, 2014, 06:26:48 pm »
+1
Tbf, you gotta look at it chronologically. Everything I wrote in this thread preceded that +1.