Author Topic: Kalmarian Terrorist Attack  (Read 1596 times)

Offline CALAMARI

• Earl
  • Renown: 350
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Kalmarian Terrorist Attack
« on: June 25, 2014, 06:47:25 pm »
+4
Help us water the liberty tree with Kalmarian blood.
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesupcoming#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=1615

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

"Liberty cannot be preserved without general knowledge among the people." Squid Adams.

30,000G Most Kills, 30,000G Best K/D (16 kills to qualify), 10,000G 2-6th Best K/D Each (16 kills to qualify). papasmurf.bounceme.net 30mins before battle for Roll/Late Addz.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
Re: Kalmarian Terrorist Attack
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2014, 08:12:27 pm »
how much crpg gold have you fools spent on strat so far?

Offline Holiday203

• Count
  • Renown: 182
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Art of Wutang, Justice League
  • Game nicks: Batman_Holiday_AoW
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2014, 01:09:33 am »
+2
how much crpg gold have you fools spent on strat so far?

Well considering we roll in x5's its not hard to come up with money, plus we are apperently the bad guys so we get small merc pools.

Offline Balikar

• Count
  • Renown: 173
  • Infamy: 112
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Moonshine, Cruxton
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2014, 02:37:36 am »
Yet you had a bigger pool for this battle...

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2014, 02:42:18 am »
Well considering we roll in x5's its not hard to come up with money, plus we are apperently the bad guys so we get small merc pools.

You're the "bad guys" to several people active on the forums and in strategus; however, that doesn't at all represent the mercenary pool. Most people don't give two shits (and are probably more mentally stable/healthy for it) about strategus relations, they just want to be on the side that is going to have better gear, perhaps better leadership, but above all, is going to win.

You guys have won more, so you'll get more mercenaries wanting to fight for you, so you'll continue to win more. Interesting self-perpetuating cycle there, that can only be broken by an opponent garnering a lot of extremely die-hard nerds that care about strategus relations to merc for them, spending ludicrous amounts of cRPG gold for merc payment, or being a group that is looked upon very favourably in the community, mostly NA_1, such as MB.

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Holiday203

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2014, 07:14:58 am »
+3
Yeah.... no

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2014, 11:34:37 am »
+2
You're the "bad guys" to several people active on the forums and in strategus; however, that doesn't at all represent the mercenary pool. Most people don't give two shits (and are probably more mentally stable/healthy for it) about strategus relations, they just want to be on the side that is going to have better gear, perhaps better leadership, but above all, is going to win.

You guys have won more, so you'll get more mercenaries wanting to fight for you, so you'll continue to win more. Interesting self-perpetuating cycle there, that can only be broken by an opponent garnering a lot of extremely die-hard nerds that care about strategus relations to merc for them, spending ludicrous amounts of cRPG gold for merc payment, or being a group that is looked upon very favourably in the community, mostly NA_1, such as MB.
umm yeah... no

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

• King
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2014, 09:34:33 pm »
+3
Let me correct myself, I apologize;

You have a constantly smaller merc-pool, are always out-numbered by the enemy, and you triumph only through superior teamwork, leadership, and martial prowess.

:^)

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Holiday203

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2014, 07:37:12 am »
http://c-rpg.net/?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=1626

For sandy

C'mon m8, that was a battle that was confirmed to be without gear for the defending side because you had just gotten raided, of course people aren't going to sign up for you.

You can't just come in and post a single battle to prove the mistaken point that you are constantly down mercs, you have to do some real nerd-research and post more than that.

(citation needed)

(click to show/hide)

Offline Holiday203

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2014, 08:02:44 am »
http://c-rpg.net/?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattleroster&id=1436

Sure you can remember that one fatty. Why would anyone think that we don't have gear after a raid? We get a % of used gear and we know both sides had good gear.

http://c-rpg.net/?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattleroster&id=1413

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2014, 09:26:46 am »
http://c-rpg.net/?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattleroster&id=1436

Sure you can remember that one fatty. Why would anyone think that we don't have gear after a raid? We get a % of used gear and we know both sides had good gear.

http://c-rpg.net/?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattleroster&id=1413

You have proven me wrong, and I will no longer contest this issue. You are outnumbered every battle, and triumph. I idolize you, as well I should.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Holiday203

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2014, 09:46:03 am »
You have proven me wrong, and I will no longer contest this issue. You are outnumbered every battle, and triumph. I idolize you, as well I should.

(click to show/hide)

Why Sandy, what a terrible thing to say about Acre members. I think everyone can agree that weight in numbers wins most of the time.

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2014, 08:53:05 pm »
Yeah sofar you are really winning this war, we are hiding, havent been able to keep gear gained in battles, arent controlling any territory, have less territory than before the war, beeing chased on the map, running like rabbits, havent been able to produce reinforcement armies, have lost about 2k goods......oh wait.....thats not us......its you  :mrgreen:

Sanderson, we liberated some goods that origin from your fief I think, not sure, but we had to break 3 slimy squidarms that was desparately holding on to it - could be they are free to trade there I have no idea, or these brave freedom fighters stole it from you.

If you want it, you can come up here to claim it, and dont worry about the squids - they seem to be grounded in their fiefs so moving about shouldnt be a problem....just let me know if you want em back

We're working on something cooler than a blog.