Author Topic: Ban Morkuba  (Read 554 times)

Offline Lemon_

• Earl
  • Renown: 343
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Ban Morkuba
« on: June 20, 2014, 05:24:44 am »
1. Name of your character involved- Lemon_RIPInPeaceTesti
2. Name of offending character(s) Morkuba
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible NA 2, 11:19PM EST
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after.  Went to go and use ballista, walked up and hit me once, I m'd, and then he killed me. We had a past where he shittalked so we went to duel and I beat him 16-3, and I think he has a vendetta against me because of it.
5. Why you think the offender did what he did. Honestly, idk. Probably just a mad troll.
6. Multiple Screenshots  visitors can't see pics , please register or login

7. Names of players that can witness what happened.
Karasu_N1PS
Plarbis
kING_kRUSHER
Elvis_Yoshi_II

Offline Lemon_

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Morkuba
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2014, 05:26:25 am »
Should be noted that as I wrote this he also tried to poll kick me for no apparent reason.

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2014, 06:49:57 am »
I have some pictures from Sunday the 15th of June. These are not to make a ban against him but just to show that there is definitely more to the story then he letting on to.
(click to show/hide)

Although I sometimes enjoy having Lemon around, he thinks he is untouchable and that is just ridiculous.
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline Lemon_

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2014, 06:29:20 pm »
Check logs or ask anybody online at the time, mcdeath over here decided it would be his job to block me as I shoot people as an archer. He would literally just stand in front of me at spawn (it was that map with the two hills and the ocean to the left with the little village in the valley, where you can spawnshoot) and keep jumping and moving to get in front of me. It got to the point where yes, I did just kill him. I complained to admins several times and voiced it in global chat aswell, so feel free to check logs.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2014, 06:35:25 pm by Lemon_ »

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2014, 07:52:12 am »
You are saying that I did it multiple rounds but I left right after you tked me the first time during the first or second round of the map.
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline San

• Developer
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 143
  • 1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
    • View Profile
    • My youtube Brawl videos
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: San_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: San
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2014, 03:56:38 pm »
Warning with a mark on ban record given to Morkuba. Seems to be a newer/inactive(?) player with high ping.

Please provide multiple screenshots for a request next time. In addition, please create a new thread for a separate ban, mcdeath.