Author Topic: [ban] Wek1729/Krazychar1337 for griefing on EU7  (Read 681 times)

Offline Rico

• King
  • Renown: 1021
  • Infamy: 158
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rico, Mila
[ban] Wek1729/Krazychar1337 for griefing on EU7
« on: June 18, 2014, 01:28:30 am »
1. Name of your character involved: Faerie

2. Name of offending character(s): Wek1729 and Krazychar1337

3. Time and server, as accurately as possible: Screenshot taken 18/06/2014 1:06 am, GMT +1

4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after.
Teamhitting Viscount multiple times the map before the one on the screenshot to "decorate" him with arrows or something. Multiple intentional teamhits on teammates. I nudged one of them with the 0 damage onehand nudge when I noticed he was aiming at me with his crossbow. He reported me instantly. The screenshot I took at 1:06 am GMT +1 shows me getting teamkilled after I told them they should stop defending each other because it is not convincing when 2 people with the same banner, same name structure and same ping pretend the other did not violate the game rules. They told me to "shut up, bitch". The team made multiple kick polls, but they kept joining back and just continued.

5. Why you think the offender did what he did.
Probably drunk or dense and trying to have fun at the cost of others. Being drunk or dense is okay, teamhitting accidentally or failing hard is np, but griefing destroys the fun of others. They have NA ping, so they must have thought they don't have much to lose, because if they get banned on EU, they can simply play at home on NA servers.

6. Screenshot
(click to show/hide)

7. Names of players who witnessed what happened.
Mimosa, who also has some screenshots. Maybe he will post them if he reads this. Trikipuma and XiNiX were online, too. For others, please see the kill messages.
Streaming cRPG, Supreme Commander and Age of Empires II on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/HeavenTV

Offline julistaja

• Peasant
  • Renown: 6
  • Infamy: 3
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: [ban] Wek1729/Krazychar1337 for griefing on EU7
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2014, 01:47:47 am »
I withdraw my testimony.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 04:02:46 am by julistaja »

Offline Rico

• King
  • Renown: 1021
  • Infamy: 158
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rico, Mila
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2014, 11:27:44 pm »
I withdraw my testimony.
How much did they pay you, Mimosa? :shock:
Streaming cRPG, Supreme Commander and Age of Empires II on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/HeavenTV

Offline Patoson

• Marshall
  • Renown: 784
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2014, 04:45:06 pm »
Krazychar1337 warned.