Author Topic: Iraq falling appart  (Read 52563 times)

Offline lombardsoup

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 222
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Iraq falling appart
« Reply #570 on: September 13, 2014, 06:41:04 pm »
Also: Current president and Policy makers are doing a wonderful job of breaking our country right now.

This a thousandfold.  He's doing the exact same off the walls crazy shit as his predecessor, sending ground troops AGAIN while saying he isn't.  Its like watching history repeat itself.

Offline Angantyr

• King
  • Renown: 1134
  • Infamy: 130
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: September 13, 2014, 06:41:41 pm »
I know many Americans wouldn't give jack shit to Isreal if given the choice, cause no one fucking cares. But then they went and made us care, like the Japs did in '41 and Americans are one of those countries that it's better to let sleep than actually do anything.
What have the Palestinian population done to 'make you care'? Israel's main adversaries Syria, Lebanon, Iraq and Iran (and Egypt) had nothing to do with the 9/11 attacks (which I guess you're referring to?), in fact many of these were in direct opposition to Osama Bin Laden. According to offical US statements, though no direct evidence has been provided, that operation was carried out by Saudis, US allies. Maybe I misunderstand what you're trying to say.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2014, 07:29:13 pm by Angantyr »

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 295
  • Infamy: 915
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: September 13, 2014, 06:55:04 pm »
Also: Current president and Policy makers are doing a wonderful job of breaking our country right now. Sure, Global Hegemony...why don't you guys come to America first before you shout your shit from behind computer screens across the ocean where you can be "safe." How bout you move to China, you'd be perfect there, minus all your conspiratorial shit.

Why should EU citizens move to either USA or China, or even Russian Federation? European Union is strong enough, rich enough and have enough people to stand on its own. Only thing it doesn't have like other superpowers are large quantity of weapons of mass destruction (nuclear arsenal etc.) Countries were lied by certain people that they should stop investing in nuclear weapons because those huge superpowers will dismantle theirs in no time and world will be one happy, globalized place.

Guess what, that is not happening. Not with Russian aggression towards neighbors while trying to defend their influence in the world. Not with desperate and economically broken USA which tries to circumvent its bad position with pure military force, expanding influence even further.

Europe can't trust you guys anymore, just like they can't trust Russians or Chinese. That is why Europe should fucking wake up from hippie dream and do things like other superpowers do, on their own and in a strict way. Even I, who am fucking dreamer, don't believe in "world peace based on mutual consent" bullshit anymore.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: September 13, 2014, 07:01:08 pm »
You're one of those dull witted worms whom writes off opposing views and perspectives with cheap words and phrases, without trying to understand those views and perspectives. Tell me Xant, what's your view of world events? A wild jihadi appears, wild jihadi breeds and suddenly shit in the Middle-East? Is that your world view?
Red herring.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Tovi

• Earl
  • Infamy: 251
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: OdE
  • Game nicks: KrisTovi
« Reply #574 on: September 13, 2014, 10:07:10 pm »
Why should EU citizens move to either USA or China, or even Russian Federation? European Union is strong enough, rich enough and have enough people to stand on its own. Only thing it doesn't have like other superpowers are large quantity of weapons of mass destruction (nuclear arsenal etc.) Countries were lied by certain people that they should stop investing in nuclear weapons because those huge superpowers will dismantle theirs in no time and world will be one happy, globalized place.

Guess what, that is not happening. Not with Russian aggression towards neighbors while trying to defend their influence in the world. Not with desperate and economically broken USA which tries to circumvent its bad position with pure military force, expanding influence even further.

Europe can't trust you guys anymore, just like they can't trust Russians or Chinese. That is why Europe should fucking wake up from hippie dream and do things like other superpowers do, on their own and in a strict way. Even I, who am fucking dreamer, don't believe in "world peace based on mutual consent" bullshit anymore.

But Europe doesn't exist as an unified entity. UK is a part of the US empire, Germany runs for itself and build its own economic empire in eastern Europe, Portuguese just try to flee their own country before bankrupcy, Greeks have absolutly no interest to keep Euro currency, Switzerland and Norway are too rich and fucking don't care, Luxembourg and Ireland are tax havens, Belgium is not even an unified country, like Spain. Italy is in the hands of mafia , CIA and Goldman Sachs, French are lost etc.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2014, 10:12:02 pm by Tovi »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2892
  • Infamy: 1668
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: September 13, 2014, 10:24:53 pm »
+1
You're wrong, EU is strong entity. It's just that it allows a bit too much freedom to its citizens and because of that loud minority and extremists seem as a bigger force then they actually are. I was part of a country with similar organization (federation) which fell apart due to foreign influence. It was perfectly capable to deal with domestic "terrorists" and traitors. Hell, we even sent professional killers all over the world to eliminate those nationalists who fled the country after WWII (in USA they call them dissidents). Sadly, some of those assholes survived and spread there families and now came back to fuck us in the ass.

What do you think would happen to an American who would try to undermine USA and try to restore Dixieland? I mean for real, not some loudmouth who justs talks and does nothing. He would be labeled as terrorist and immediately arrested and tried for treason. Same would happen in any other federal country.

Even Brussels would do that if certain forces that are minority (less then 10% of voters) try to dissolve EU. They will be dealt in some way, not necessarily killed but there are ways. You can bark all you like but you can't stop EU train from going forward.

EU doesn't exist so you fuckers can hug each other and sing love songs. It exists because European countries were devastated after WWII and were susceptible to outside forces such as USA and Soviet Union. Europe choose to ally with lesser evil at that time but after recent events (USA treating EU like they own them), bet that love affair won't last for long.

Switzerland and Norway will be forced to join EU, mark my words.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2014, 10:51:24 pm by Leshma »

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • Renown: 424
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Murmillus_Prime
« Reply #576 on: September 13, 2014, 11:08:29 pm »
Red herring.

Sure, it's a red herring when coming from me, but your questions, probes and ignorant observations are legitimate? You can't answer a question, I've been answering for numerous pages on these forums in two threads recently, my mind set, view of the world and world events and why, you can't answer what I am capable of answering, all you can do is launch personal attacks and spawn red herring arguments to derail the original topic at hand. 
Dumbfuck.Fuckwit.Cuntshit.Brickfuck.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: September 14, 2014, 12:04:31 am »
Sure, it's a red herring when coming from me, but your questions, probes and ignorant observations are legitimate? You can't answer a question, I've been answering for numerous pages on these forums in two threads recently, my mind set, view of the world and world events and why, you can't answer what I am capable of answering, all you can do is launch personal attacks and spawn red herring arguments to derail the original topic at hand.
Hypocrite, go answer Kafein's questions... oh wait, you can't.  :lol:
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: September 14, 2014, 12:48:46 am »
Hypocrite, go answer Kafein's questions... oh wait, you can't.  :lol:

See Xant, that's a true red herring.

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: September 14, 2014, 03:39:54 am »
I personally think this article on LL is quite good at revealing how much of the Western mainstream media operate, and also reveals some of the vested interests in warfare.

Titled ."****Syria**** Who’s Paying the Pro-War Pundits?"

I quote the opening line. "Talking heads like former General Jack Keane are all over the news media fanning fears of ISIS. Shouldn’t the public know about their links to Pentagon contractors?"

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ef6_1410640202

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #580 on: September 14, 2014, 04:28:15 am »
I personally think this article on LL is quite good at revealing how much of the Western mainstream media operate, and also reveals some of the vested interests in warfare.

Titled ."****Syria**** Who’s Paying the Pro-War Pundits?"

I quote the opening line. "Talking heads like former General Jack Keane are all over the news media fanning fears of ISIS. Shouldn’t the public know about their links to Pentagon contractors?"

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ef6_1410640202

Military-Industrial Complex is so over rated, so we now use Prison-Industrial System to make way more money, without massive costs or the need to worry about bombing countries.

Offline lombardsoup

• Earl
  • Infamy: 222
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: September 14, 2014, 04:48:01 am »
Prison-Industrial System

So, crips and bloods building tanks?

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #582 on: September 14, 2014, 05:31:43 am »
So, crips and bloods building tanks?

No, making prisons private, and then locking people in said prisons for drug charges(mainly things like Marijuana) for 3 months and seizing said persons assets if they can.

Basically: Any way they can lock you up and take your money, just to make money. Part of the reason why the "War on Drugs" is such a stupid fucking system.

Offline BASNAK

• King
  • Renown: 1349
  • Infamy: 170
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MolonLave_Garlic
« Reply #583 on: September 14, 2014, 09:20:49 am »
Greeks have absolutly no interest to keep Euro currency

This is a lie. I remember watching some documentary (I can look it up for you) where they asked a lot of Greeks whether they should keep the Euro or go back to their old currency because of the financial crisis and not a single one wants to revert back to the old currency.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: September 14, 2014, 11:13:35 am »
See Xant, that's a true red herring.
Still incapable of answering Kafein? And demanding others to answer your questions? Keep on being a retard, bro  :lol:
Meaning lies as much
as in the Haiku.