Author Topic: Iraq falling appart  (Read 52635 times)

Offline Murmillus_Prime

• Earl
  • Renown: 424
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player
  • Dying is gay.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Murmillus_Prime
Re: Iraq falling appart
« Reply #330 on: August 22, 2014, 02:23:38 pm »
I can agree to much of what you say Murm. I am very well aware that all is part of the plan. Still, while it may be true that Muslims are being dehumanised, I really can't see Muslims resisting against it. Here in Turkey, we have a group called Anticapitalist Muslims who strongly oppose the cannibalistic acts of radical groups like ISIS. On the other hand, we have a big majority of pro-shariah and pro-conquest neo-Ottoman Muslims.

These are the people who have been stubbornly electing Erdogan, the god of bigotry. They are the people who have wet dreams of conquering middle eastern lands and rebuilding the Ottoman empire. They are mindless zombies and they are as dumb as tree stumps. I don't see them resisting against the efforts to dehumanise Muslims. They are essentially dehumanised themselves. Nobody has to do it for them. Remember the Gezi Park protests. Young people have been slaughtered by the police. They gave the slaughter an applause. They hailed Erdogan the fucktard for explicitly defending the police brutality.

For the last 12 years, our society has been alienated directly through the discourses of Erdogan. We are not one people now. We are atheists, Shia, Kurds, alevites, marginal groups, enemies of state and religion, looters etc. Erdogan kept creating new categories in society day by day and our innocent Muslims back up his nonsensical dictatorial discourses. It may sound like a little bit of an exaggeration to you but to those Muslims anyone who is not walking on the same path as them is now called a terrorists by them.

You are a follower of Atatürk's doctrines? You are a fucking terrorist.
You join anti-government protests? You are a fucking terrorist.
You are not a Sunni Muslim that votes for Erdogan? You are a fucking terrorist.
You don't buy the neo-Ottoman bullshit? You are a fucking terrorist.
You don't approve of the explicit support the government has been offering to the illicit groups like the former FSA, al-Nusra or the current ISIS? You are a fucking terrorist.

Examples can take pages. I realize all my arguments here are based on Turkey, but this is where my observations take place mainly. We are all aware of the strings being pulled from above. Still I can't bring myself to have faith in Muslims. They are like untamed beasts. That is the sad fact. All it takes is a shepherd to herd them into violence.

Indeed. There are many interests involved in the region, some including Turkeys (Erdogans) interests such as asserting more Turkish influence in the region by projecting power through proxies, (such as in Syria) and by coming down hard on the Kurds and their desire for their own state, through to Israel's interests to swallow up the remnants of Palestine and form a single continuous state in which it can exert its own will without opposition, through to Iran's wishes to project power and influence in the region through the use of Shia groups and militants, and then the Wests and its desire to install puppets and yes men to allow Western corporations free roam in the region while giving the military industrial complex more customers... And of course that barely scratches the surface even...
Dumbfuck.Fuckwit.Cuntshit.Brickfuck.

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: August 22, 2014, 03:38:01 pm »
+4
there have been people in power making plans for the world for centuries

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

everyone failed

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: August 22, 2014, 04:02:42 pm »
A typical act of a bigot, dear Butan, is attributing all of his intolerance, prejiduce and emnity to the ones he imposes these bad qualities on. Thing is somebody has to eventually point a finger to the bigot. It doesn't matter if the bigot takes it like an immature kid and tries to revert the argument against you.

Note that I am not trying to pronounce you a bigot just like you are trying to do to me. I am talking about the true bigots I have to face everyday at work, on the street, on public transport etc. etc. But it is true that your little move here is closely reminiscent of their usual behavior. I am sorry but I do have to strongly underline the fact that you have no clue. Seriously, playing the dignified humanitarian citizen with a high intellectual profile doesn't do anyone justice. It doesn't do justice to yourself in the first place. As I said, you just have no clue about the true meaning of bigotry. Try to walk here in my shoes or in the shoes of someone living in the middle east before giving me such bullshit with verses from Wikipedia and stuff.

Reading you, its hard to know who's the bigot though.
Next time clean your posts a bit because you used terms which equaled to putting much more people than your pure intentions may have intended, in the same basket.

I'm not in your middle-east baskets true, my baskets is more listening to european white people using the same exact words to convey a completely different philosophy. One is pure and unindented racism, the other is what you claim to be doing.
I know people who does both and find themselve very, very clever :wink: who are you?
« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 04:07:38 pm by Butan »

Offline BASNAK

• King
  • Renown: 1349
  • Infamy: 170
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: MolonLave_Garlic
« Reply #333 on: August 22, 2014, 04:04:51 pm »
These heebi jeebies might be evil but they make some sick music doe.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8aQbMMa0zg&list=PLC2EC2D7140C219D5#t=178

Offline Daunt_Flockula

• Marshall
  • Renown: 870
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
  • Step aside peasants!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pixel Paladins
  • Game nicks: Cock_Blockula Kunt_Blockula Daunt_Flockula
« Reply #334 on: August 22, 2014, 04:14:52 pm »
+1
Reading you, its hard to know who's the bigot though.

That is because you think of the people I am referring to to be too innocent. Your optimism and humanitarian frame of view aren't enough to cleanse them. Maybe if you witness them destroying and undermining the modern society your people have worked so hard to establish one day -as if they came out of some alien planet and you hadn't been living in the same country and enjoying the same rights-, you can understand who these people are.

Offline Tanken

• King
  • Renown: 1463
  • Infamy: 395
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: Tanken
« Reply #335 on: August 22, 2014, 10:28:01 pm »
Please make sure we do not link James Foley's beheading video on this forum. The Government is shutting down sites that post it. They already shut down Documentingreality and Liveleak.
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!
Thanks to all of those who contributed.

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #336 on: August 22, 2014, 10:56:43 pm »
Please make sure we do not link James Foley's beheading video on this forum. The Government is shutting down sites that post it. They already shut down Documentingreality and Liveleak.

Eh? Liveleak still up.

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Tanken

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: August 23, 2014, 06:48:08 am »
Eh? Liveleak still up.

They must have got it back up and running or something. Most sites that post it are getting shut down, regardless of where the site is hosted.
Below is a Collection of Finalists in my Design my Avatar contest -- They all did Awesome!

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: August 23, 2014, 01:41:38 pm »
They must have got it back up and running or something. Most sites that post it are getting shut down, regardless of where the site is hosted.
Not sure if trolling or not. Post some proof that the government is shutting down sites posting it. Because 1), they can't, 2) why would they?
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Tomas_Miles_again

• Earl
  • Renown: 317
  • Infamy: 28
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: None
  • Game nicks: None anymore
« Reply #339 on: August 23, 2014, 02:37:33 pm »
+2
Met issued a warning that it was a terrorist offence to watch that video. On requests for why they couldn't justify it but stuck with it. I would think the scariest thing about that video is that the dude delivering the speech sounds like he could be any geezer from round here (accent wise).

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #340 on: August 23, 2014, 02:39:53 pm »
+1
Met issued a warning that it was a terrorist offence to watch that video.

:lol:

Yes, I so want to suicide bomb myself after watching.

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: August 23, 2014, 05:06:26 pm »
Turkey off-topic:
(click to show/hide)

I would think the scariest thing about that video is that the dude delivering the speech sounds like he could be any geezer from round here (accent wise).

When you dont understand the lyric, it sounds like a lot of classic arab music, which are beautiful to the ear.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #342 on: August 23, 2014, 05:17:36 pm »
+2
You mean I have the power to indirectly ban every NA user from the forums?...
Bwahaha...hahahaha....HAHAHAHAHA.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #343 on: August 23, 2014, 05:18:59 pm »
+2
Turkey off-topic:
(click to show/hide)

When you dont understand the lyric, it sounds like a lot of classic arab music, which are beautiful to the ear.

Yeah, I was totally appreciating the beautiful nuances of the language as he shouted like a zealot retard and beheaded the guy.

Offline Tanken

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: August 23, 2014, 07:10:38 pm »
Not sure if trolling or not. Post some proof that the government is shutting down sites posting it. Because 1), they can't, 2) why would they?

Why would I even attempt to troll about something like this??

I primarily go to documentingreality for gore and news like this, so I got most of the information from their facebook feed https://www.facebook.com/DocumentingReality

I'm sure I can track down some more info about it, but really, I shouldn't have to. They were warning for about 48 hours prior to shutting down this site, and I'm sure others, that sharing this video was considered a "terrorist act" or some bullshit like that. DR has been down 3 days because of it.

I haven't read through all of this, so I'm not sure what all it says, but it may back up what I've posted: http://thinkprogress.org/world/2014/08/21/3473831/ethics-behind-blocking-foley-beheading-video/
« Last Edit: August 23, 2014, 07:27:40 pm by Tanken »