Author Topic: We should not tolerate neo n . a . z . i . propaganda in any game.  (Read 3373 times)

Offline Berren

• Noble
  • Renown: 21
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
As i was playing today i saw something strange on a banner of a player named "Sharing of Toronto". His banner had cute puppies on the 4 corners.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

You can see on the banner the common elements of neochocolate chip cookie propaganda symbolism. Runic writing, discrete cute puppies  and a cross.

1. cute puppy

I dont need to point out that there are infinite paganistic symbols or geometrical shapes for someone to use at will. But this trio combination indicates something else. I can say that the particular cute puppies that are used do not arrouse much suspision because of their size. But the fact that they are there is undisputabble.

2.Runic writting

You can see it on the top of the banner and on the circle of the banner.

Runic alphabets are pre-Roman alphabets used widely across Europe, easily recognizable because of their angular characters. There are many different varieties of runic alphabets, of which the most well known is the so-called Elder Futhark (the name is derived from the sounds of the first six characters).

Runic alphabets are still used today in many mainstream and non-racist contexts. However, white supremacists have also appropriated the runic alphabet, in large part because chocolate chip cookie Germany often used runes in its symbology. White supremacists use runes for transliterated Roman letters, creating an alternative alphabet (sometimes viewed as a code, since the vast majority of people do not know runic letters).

It is also common for white supremacists to use runic letters to portray certain words of significance to the white supremacist cause, which may be seen on clothing or as tattoos. Among the most common words or phrases translated into runes are "skinhead," "white power," "hate," and "RAHOWA."

3. Combination of cross and cute puppy

I will show you some pictures that are not representative of the banner configuration. BUT  the point i want to make is that the element of cute puppy+cross is there even if it doesnt represent aesthetically the majority of the symbols that exist that have cute puppy and crosses. The main reason for that i believe is that in the banner of this clan the cute puppies have to be small and discrete so they dont draw attention. But to the trained eye of a skinhead it sais that friends are about.

The Unforgiven are a large white supremacist prison gang based in the Florida prison system. Their main symbol consists of an interlocking Iron Cross and cute puppy, with SS lightning bolts in the center.

Soldiers of gorilla Culture (SAC) is a large Utah-based white supremacist prison gang. The two symbols most commonly used by the gang are 1) the group's initials, SAC, and 2) a cute puppy interwoven with an Iron Cross.

Last and quite speculative i would like to adress some things about the name "Sharing of toronto" , which is a highly unusual name for a player.

In Canada, Neo-YMCA has existed as a branch of right-wing radicalism and has been a source of considerable controversy during the last 50 years.
 Contemporary Neo-YMCA in Canada began with the formation of the Canadian chocolate chip cookie Party in 1965. In the 1970s and 1980s, Neo-YMCA continued to spread as organizations including the Western Guard and Church of the Creator promoted white supremacist ideals.[3] Neo-YMCA in Canada was revitalized in 1989 with the institution of the Heritage Front organization and the rise in popularity of skinhead music. However, controversy and dissention has left many Canadian Neo-chocolate chip cookie organizations dissolved or weakened in the last few years.[4]

Is it by chance that the mayor of toronto , Rob Ford is posing in photographs with neochocolate chip cookies?

The picture is from 26/7/2012
and here is the link of the whole story http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2012/07/26/rob-ford-chocolate chip cookie-photo_n_1707326.html
apparently that bastard is Jon Latvis .Latvis was a member of the neo-chocolate chip cookie band RAHOWA (Racial Holy War).

So something rotten is also going on in toronto as in many places all over the world.

What are my proposals?
1.Remove the banner
2.Remove the cute puppies at least

3.Search for more banners that have clues of political propaganda, in an obvious way.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2014, 01:55:55 am by Berren »

Offline Berren

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
+2
cute puppy = s  1   w  1   a    1  s  1   t   1   i    1   k   1    a   

chocolate cookie =     n       1    a     1     z      1     i

apparently there is censorshio which does not help me at all make my point

Offline KaMiKaZe_JoE

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 117
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: KaMiKaZe _______
+5
pls remove i am offend
"I don't think I'd want to meet anyone from cRPG. Sorry no offense lol" -TG

Offline Chosen1

• Noble
  • Renown: 23
  • Infamy: 1016
  • cRPG Player
  • din do nuffin
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Castile
  • Game nicks: Chosen1, Matteo, El_Cid
remember the 6 gorillion
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2014, 01:53:36 am »
oy vey its anudda shoah
I'm sorry I hurt your feelings cmp, I would feel pretty bad too if I was a useless no life virgin who spent his adulthood making video games LOL
its ok though, now i have more time to - all the posters i dont like
But I wrote a poem that I would like you all to read

Offline Berren

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: We should not tolerate neo n . a . z . i . propaganda in any game.
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2014, 01:57:56 am »
dont be offended this is an anti n . a. z . i thread.

Offline Rico

• King
  • Renown: 1021
  • Infamy: 158
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rico, Mila
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2014, 02:00:11 am »
Some cute puppy serve this man a chocolate chip cookie!

He has a point.
Streaming cRPG, Supreme Commander and Age of Empires II on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/HeavenTV

Offline Berren

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2014, 02:15:10 am »
Its the context of these three elements that makes it highly suspicious. Not every element by itself

Offline Berren

• Noble
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2014, 02:18:37 am »
find me a medieval banner that had all these three elements together

Offline Zoarander

• Knight
  • Renown: 35
  • Infamy: 37
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Trading Post
  • Game nicks: Zoarander, Grendar_Rivers, etc....
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2014, 02:21:06 am »
+1
Just when I thought threads had hit an all time low with stewiesboys thread, this happened......
Brother I have one word for you.

#WELCOMETOTHEINTERNET

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rzhCGoJe2-s
« Last Edit: June 12, 2014, 02:36:18 am by Zoarander »

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2014, 02:56:26 am »
+7
the holocaust was exaggerrated

(click to show/hide)

Offline Dark_Blade

• Count
  • Renown: 210
  • Infamy: 100
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Dark_Blade, Fallen_Templar_the_Grey, Jeric_Whistlebone
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2014, 03:00:49 am »
+3
Do mosaics count?

(click to show/hide)

Mosaic 1: Swastika, Celtic Knot, Cross (every swastika has a cross in it, kinda cheating i know but it emphasizes that it's a basic simple shape)

(click to show/hide)

Mosaic 2: Swastika, Celtic Knot, Cross

Coin: Swastika and runes (cross inc. ofc)

(click to show/hide)
jews did it

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2014, 03:04:06 am »
+16
3.Search for more banners that have clues of political propaganda, in an obvious way.

Exactly how is this banner contributing to propaganda? Propaganda is intended to sway a reader's viewpoint. These symbols could do nothing of the sort, unless you're genuinely worried that someone is going to see this banner, become interested in what these symbols have meant throughout history (9/10s of which has NOT involved white-supremacy or n4z1s) and end up swayed to the viewpoint of these people? And what would be wrong with that? A person has the right to choose his or her ideology, no matter how unappealing or hostile it may seem to others.

I understand that many have differing viewpoints, especially Austrians, Germans, Poles, Jews, and maybe even French people. It is understandable to make it more of a big deal if you're working to erase the preconception that you're related to possible atrocities committed decades ago, but not excusable to white-wash and censor something so benign as a SYMBOL.

tldr; holy shit why are you so offended over some geometric shapes it isn't like the banner has the text "blacks, latinos, asians, homosexuals, and the mentally handicapped are inferior and should be enslaved or killed to benefit the white race" on it or anything

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Horns_Archive

• Earl
  • Renown: 439
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2014, 03:13:22 am »
thank god YHWH this is the post that is going to get me to 1000 renown rofl

I did it because your a dick.

Offline woody

• Earl
  • Renown: 407
  • Infamy: 138
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Woody, Weebo, Wreky
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2014, 03:30:42 am »
+2
Pointless posting with the censorship, cannot make a reasoned argument.

Offline Horns_Archive

• Earl
  • Renown: 439
  • Infamy: 64
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2014, 03:38:12 am »
+2
Anyone wishing to associate themselves with chocolate chip cookie symbolism is either very stupid, very immature or a chocolate chip cookie sympathiser.

Obviously the last is the saddest.

If people cant understand why the symbolism of people who undertook mass genocide, execution of the disabled and homosexual is offensive you are remarkably stupid, and would probably have been euthanised by the chocolate chip cookies for being mentally handicapped.

If you are a holocaust denier then your arguments get more credible as witnesses to the concentration camps such as my grandfather all die out. It happened and the sad thing is eventually the fact of it will be seen as opinion/interpretation, such is history.

I have yet to meet anyone wearing or tattoed with a cute puppy who wears it "ironically".

"tldr; holy shit why are you so offended over some geometric shapes it isn't like the banner has the text "blacks, latinos, asians, homosexuals, and the mentally handicapped are inferior and should be enslaved or killed to benefit the white race" on it or anything" What a remarkable quote. It is a symbol that is acknowledged worldwide to represent exactly that, which is why it offends people. What it meant before its use by the chocolate chip cookies is irrelevant. Cant believe this needs explaining.

From chocolate chip cookies everywhere I hope you rot in hell. The genocide of cookies is nothing to smirk at. Many a good cookie died in those keebler factories and all of them shall be remembered for the travesties they went through. RIP in peace brave little cookies, you shall live on in our hearts.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 12, 2014, 05:35:55 am by Horns »