Author Topic: Ban Kaoklai  (Read 899 times)

Offline AntiBlitz

• Duke
  • Renown: 636
  • Infamy: 187
  • cRPG Player
  • American Scum
    • View Profile
Ban Kaoklai
« on: June 09, 2014, 08:10:14 pm »
1. Name of your character involved
Antiblitz, Hospitaller_Talazar, Don_Pappy_pf_Acre, Paul_in_Ho_pow
2. Name of offending character(s)
Blackrose_TammyFan_Kaoklai
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible
1330hrs EST roughly 06/09/14, NA_1
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after.
Witnessed Kaoklai teamkilling talazar, our HA, while the battle was still on going, it wasnt accidental, as you can see from the screenshot, nobody was around us, we were all alone on the opposite side of the map.  After the teamkilling, Kaoklai and Nightmare began brocoding.  Kaoklai stood infront of Don_Pappy's horse and cornered him next to a pylon so that Nightmare could kill him.  Kaoklai did not begin swinging until after Pappy was dead to kill the horse, which none of the swings were intended for Nightmare, they both merrily strolled over to Paul, and Kaoklai watched Nightmare kill Paul.  They then began their own duel, to which Kaoklai died, losing our multiplier.
5. Why you think the offender did what he did.
Bro-coding, because they can, no admins on

6. Multiple Screenshots
Shows Kao walking toward me to go to the stairs after he just killed Talazar, nobody was around at all as you can see.
(click to show/hide)

Kaoklai just after pincering Don_Pappy against the pylon assisting Nightmare in killing him, the screenshot is taken just shortly after the final strike is taken and Kaoklai helps kill the horse.  Not the best pic ill admit, but all i took at the spur of the moment.
(click to show/hide)

Pic of the scoreboard, once they commenced their duel.  You can see Kaoklai's negative score and the witnessing players.
(click to show/hide)

7. Names of players that can witness what happened.
Talazar, Pappy, paul, the other 15 players playing.

« Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 08:13:22 pm by AntiBlitz »

Offline Kaoklai

• Tournament Champion
  • Earl
  • Renown: 400
  • Infamy: 285
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Free Huey
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Kaoklai
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2014, 08:35:18 pm »
1.  talazar can confirm accidental reflex tw

2.  pappy got in between me and nightmare fighting. i was trying to hit nightmare

3.  i watched nightmare kill paul because i have a tendency to tw in 2v1.  we had a better chance of victory fighting 1v1. 

4.  antiblitz confirmed mad bad, gotten to irl
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline AntiBlitz

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • American Scum
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2014, 08:45:04 pm »
1.  talazar can confirm accidental reflex tw

2.  pappy got in between me and nightmare fighting. i was trying to hit nightmare

3.  i watched nightmare kill paul because i have a tendency to tw in 2v1.  we had a better chance of victory fighting 1v1. 

4.  antiblitz confirmed mad bad, gotten to irl

1. you're a liar, you walked up to him and killed him.  All morning you were bitching about horse archers and how annoying they were with the 20 players on, only makes sense you teamkill them, its not like its your first time teamkilling players you disliked.

2. you and Nightmare were brocoding well before Pappy "got in the way", you then blocked his horse, and he had to turn all the way around to get away, but was unsuccessful.

3.  you admit to brocoding and not helping Paul, you allowed him to walk all that distance to paul, shoulder to shoulder not exchanging any blows.  You allowed him to walk right next to you, and then kill him, so he wasnt in the way, as an archer who we know would not have wanted a melee fight with 120 ping.....

4. Good defense.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 09:51:16 pm by AntiBlitz »

Offline Kaoklai

• Tournament Champion
  • Earl
  • Free Huey
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2014, 09:02:58 pm »

Nice screenshot of me swinging at Nightmare from behind Pappy. 

Offline AntiBlitz

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • American Scum
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2014, 09:42:37 pm »
this is what im talking about, you're such a shit liar, you're all over the place.  You will say anything you can to cover whats wrong.

you have no idea what happened because you're a fucking liar.  gg you dirty fuck, rot in your ban.

Nice screenshot of me swinging at Nightmare from behind Pappy.

how did paul end up in melee all the way over there if you were actively fighting him?  actively attacking him.  Why would Paul have come to your rescue with a sword, when he is a HA?  How does he even come to fight a 2v1 to assist you, when the fights were in two different locations, his being on the flags, and yours being away from it?  In the last screenshot you can see Paul did not engage him, or else the location of the fight would have been where you were in screenshot 2.  So you allowed him to walk to paul and kill him, and then as you stated didnt help him at all.  So you concur that you were not fighting Nightmare at all, you allowed him to kill him, so you werent fighting him when "pappy showed up" either were you?

How is it, that if you swung at Nightmare, in the 3rd screenshot you still have a negative score?  Because you didnt attack him at all, if you did, as you can see in the screenshot, you would have hit him, as he was actively swinging at Pappy.  Im sure a skilled player as yourself would not have somehow missed a horizontal swing, especially as close as you were with a long weapon, and an exposed back.  Its all conclusive, you're borked my man, and you know it.

« Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 10:15:53 pm by AntiBlitz »

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline Lemon_

• Earl
  • Renown: 343
  • Infamy: 45
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2014, 10:17:53 pm »
From what I noticed, Kaoklai has really shaped up recently and has become a respectable part of this community. Not only is he great at the game, he is great to be around and increases the fun experience for all of us  :D

Offline Kaoklai

• Tournament Champion
  • Earl
  • Free Huey
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2014, 10:26:57 pm »
It's pretty obvious from Antiblitz's tone what the real reason for this thread is.  Please take your one-sided vendettas elsewhere.  That's not what this forum is for. 

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2014, 10:55:44 pm »
After reviewing the logs, I can say that the TK on Talazar was most likely on accident.  Talazar hit Kaoklai at least twice before the TK, and Kaoklai killed Ibfist_MB not long after Talazar died.

(click to show/hide)

Kaoklai also admitted to watching Don PappyPaul and Nightmare fight.  This is typically frowned upon, but ultimately Kaoklai won the round for his team anywaynope he lost.  I don't see this as being ban worthy, but I'll leave the thread open for a bit before I make a decision.  Please keep it civilized.

EDIT:

Kaoklai, you need to be more careful when swinging near your teammates.  This time I'm letting you off with a warning, but next time it's an essay ban.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 07:01:55 am by Artyem »

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus