Author Topic: Neeed Help  (Read 810 times)

Offline Zaleck

• Peasant
  • Renown: 8
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
  • The Darkness is coming
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Black Company
  • Game nicks: Zaleck_BlackCompany, Fallen_Zaleck,Fallen_BloodSeeker_Xaleck
Neeed Help
« on: May 19, 2011, 08:46:58 am »
I sold my 2 X Bar Mace (which was a Powerful Bar Mace) on accident. How do i get it back. Can anyone tell me. thats was alot of playtime  to get that stuff heirloom. I the I tem i click was the Scary Bar mace sell Button which i did not mean to touch and than the MAce was no more. Theres to be an Buy Back Button for shit like this. I pray an GM can help me out on my plee.
JRLII

Offline Leesin

• King
  • Renown: 1009
  • Infamy: 230
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Leesin
Re: Neeed Help
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2011, 01:00:18 pm »
Wut, how did you accidently sell it?

Offline OzyTheSage

• Baron
  • Renown: 84
  • Infamy: 6
  • Om nom nom
    • View Profile
    • Dwarf Fortress
  • Game nicks: Ozymandias
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2011, 06:52:35 pm »
Hint: don't sell stuff you worked hard to get carelessly.

I'm afraid to say you're probably screwed. All you can really do is hope that sometime in the future there will be another heirloom reset and you will be able to reselect your heirlooms.

unless I am wrong and somebody is willing to give you your heirloom points back, but that's wishful thinking. Good luck to you anyways.

Offline Bulzur

• Earl
  • Renown: 465
  • Infamy: 102
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild.
  • Game nicks: Guard_Bulzur
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2011, 07:58:22 pm »
Hint: don't sell stuff you worked hard to get carelessly.

I'm afraid to say you're probably screwed. All you can really do is hope that sometime in the future there will be another heirloom reset and you will be able to reselect your heirlooms.

unless I am wrong and somebody is willing to give you your heirloom points back, but that's wishful thinking. Good luck to you anyways.

Same, i doubt anything will be done. And i will remind people that gaining heirloom points back will probably never happen thanks to the market. People selling their heirlooms, thus gaining huge amount of money, will actually get them back, while others will just loose money.
[14:36] <@chadz> when you login there is a message "your life as horse archer was too depressing for you. you decided to commit suicide. please create a new char"
[19:32] <@chadz> if(dave_ukr_is_in_server) then rain_chance = 98%;

Offline Jazko

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2011, 09:57:27 pm »
I seriously dont understand why there isnt a confirmation box for selling and buying or anything that has to do with your character on the page. Its such a small effort to put it there, and would save alot of ppl the agony when you misclick.

Offline Digglez

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 596
  • cRPG Player
  • YOU INCOMPETENT TOH'PAH!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northmen
  • Game nicks: GotLander, Hamarr, Digglesan, Black_D34th
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2011, 10:41:43 pm »
I seriously dont understand why there isnt a confirmation box for selling and buying or anything that has to do with your character on the page. Its such a small effort to put it there, and would save alot of ppl the agony when you misclick.

there is a confirmation for selling when I use it