Author Topic: Devs are bad!  (Read 1255 times)

Offline Matze

• Knight
  • Renown: 66
  • Infamy: 69
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Nuuks_Slave_the_Grey
Devs are bad!
« on: May 30, 2014, 09:55:23 am »
After the last patch the devs destroy my main char on lvl 36 :( Now i need to buy the respec, becouse im not ready to respec normal and lose 225kk exp or to reteier and start from new. So now i need to get somethink like 5mil gold, I found a good way to get money it makes like 10k pro 10min but this need lot of clicks and make no fun another methode is to get ever week 10k. You only need to make a new char and sell all his items max gold you can get is 1,9k from 1 char if he has the perfekt items, now you only need to support your clan and borrow items that cost gold, and you get the money in the bank. With stf you can make weekly 10k. So i make yesterday with this methode 55k and start to continue today and see that the kill my clan D: with my 55k becouse i dont take it out yesterday :( So they first destry my char an then my option to get the gold :(((( now i need to get the gold on leeching way am so thanksfull.........  visitors can't see pics , please register or login

So if someone like to help a poor slave give me some gold pls :P

ps: sry for my bad english.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2014, 09:58:58 am by Matze »

Offline BlueKnight

• Marshall
  • Renown: 983
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • If you run, you will only die tired...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
Re: Devs are bad!
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2014, 10:03:38 am »
+1
Well what you say is gay and abusive but you could just abuse the marketplace and get rich or simply they could implement a different respec system. Seems like it'd be useful.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Skyrim UI

Offline Matze

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2014, 10:05:42 am »
Im also abusing the marketplace i get a tons of lp for sale, put i really dont see the point of selling all of them to get the money for respec becouse devs hate me. I was sure that with this methode i cant earn 5 mil but 300k or somethink like this whould be ok.

Offline chadz

• The lazy
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 3188
  • Infamy: 724
  • Sir Black King A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: irc://
  • IRC nick: chadz
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2014, 10:07:38 am »
+10

Offline Matze

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2014, 10:08:26 am »
So pls chadz give me my 4 ha skill point back so i can put it in someone else becouse there are usless.

Offline BlueKnight

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2014, 10:08:53 am »

get to work nub

Can't believe just a little after 6am today i slapped you and said good morning to you.....

Skyrim UI

Offline Matze

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2014, 10:09:16 am »
+1

btw it was somethink what we call in german Grauzone you can do it but you know its not ok

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2014, 10:12:35 am »
+3
Just respec or retire like normal people. Being a douchebag doesn't give additional privileges.

Offline Matze

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2014, 10:14:14 am »
Just respec or retire like normal people. Being a douchebag doesn't give additional privileges.

How i say im also thinking about that but i dont invest my time into it to lose all this exp now becouse of nothinking devs.

Offline Strudog

• Marshall
  • Renown: 922
  • Infamy: 361
  • A Dog
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Britfag
  • Game nicks: Strudog
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2014, 10:19:42 am »
+4
why should you get special treatment? you can still ride horses, just not maybe the heavy ones, not the end of the world, you have 4 HA, you must have 24 AGI, thus meaning you can ride any horse you want if you invested all 8 points in riding.

People have been through the same thing as you and have not complained, just go along with it like the rest of us. Full respec should not be handed out unless everyone is effected by the patch
This is the internet.
Men are men
Women are men
Little girls are FBI agents.
Those are the rules no?

Offline Matze

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2014, 10:22:55 am »
why should you get special treatment? you can still ride horses, just not maybe the heavy ones, not the end of the world, you have 4 HA, you must have 24 AGI, thus meaning you can ride any horse you want if you invested all 8 points in riding.

People have been through the same thing as you and have not complained, just go along with it like the rest of us. Full respec should not be handed out unless everyone is effected by the patch

befor the patch i get 5 points in riding and get this points back now i can put it in and have 8? so pls take 3 points from ps. its the same shit

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2014, 10:26:13 am »
If you are level 36 and grinded out your life on this game how do you not have like a gazillion gold

Offline BlueKnight

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2014, 10:29:54 am »
+6
Full respec should not be handed out unless everyone is effected by the patch

Changes are always connected with all classes. It's all a weird food-chain. Every change and especially those that massively affect 1 class/build, always have an impact on the rest of the players too. More light cavs means that ranged is less scared of cav, cuz they can pew-pew horses easier which means that more ranged also affect typical infantry etc. You don't just change 1 thing in the game and hope that the rest won't be affected by it. On the other hand the horse-patch didn't really weaken the cavalry itself, light horses' buff was unnecessary, cav-changes just messed with players builds so they seem incomplete or badly optimised...

Also what's bad in free respec 4 everyone? Except for that it actually shows that developers care about someone spending few thousands hours in cRPG.

Skyrim UI

Offline Matze

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2014, 10:30:50 am »
If you are level 36 and grinded out your life on this game how do you not have like a gazillion gold

Im not think i m invest to much time into the game ... i still have a rl if you like to know what i make you can pm im will tell you. how i say im trying to sell my lp. So 12 lp for sell for only 3,8mil someone interest?

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2014, 10:32:18 am »
+4

By using a heavy cavalry horse.

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far