Author Topic: How long was i banned  (Read 692 times)

Offline Killer

• Baron
  • Renown: 92
  • Infamy: 13
  • cRPG Player
  • NA's Worst Longspearman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Former BlackCompany Member, Current HoC member
  • Game nicks: HoC_Mr_Killer
How long was i banned
« on: May 29, 2014, 10:09:10 pm »
... I would tell u the story but it would make everyone laugh but just want to know. i already know it was for leaching and the family member (if i told u which family member it was what u would laugh about) that plays for me fell asleep on the keyboard. Last time he told me he went to the bathroom and stayed on the server when he had died on the first wave and got banned for leaching then now this time he fell asleep and got banned again. I'm about to stop him from playing crpg but he is the only grinder i have since i can only get on computer on the weekends. I really hate when this happens and its already starting to get old (I'm not trying to be mean or saying this stuff to the admins and I'm not mad at u just at him) thanks for a quick response

Offline Fuma Kotaro

• Marshall
  • Renown: 839
  • Infamy: 220
  • cRPG Player
  • I'm Fubadubbaduma
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Duck
  • Game nicks: Fuma + sth
  • IRC nick: sF_Leonidas
Re: How long was i banned
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2014, 10:35:18 pm »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Killer

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2014, 11:09:03 pm »
I was trying to ask how long was i banned and that the guy who grinds for me (a trusted family member) keeps getting me banned because of him falling asleep on the keyboard or going to the bathroom at wrong times and just fyi he is my grandpa as funny as it seems its true. I play on the weekends and never do anything wrong or get banned and he ends up doing something wrong during the week but u can't blame him because of the type of things he did, First he goes to the bathroom, old people take long doing that (he is 70 years old), second, he fell asleep on the keyboard, he is old that stuff happens i am just trying to explain the situation that's all not trying to yell at anyone

Offline Killer

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2014, 12:07:17 am »
Your grandpa grinds for you?

(click to show/hide)
yes +1 to u

Offline Wayate

• Noble
  • Renown: 20
  • Infamy: 7
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2014, 03:48:37 am »
yes +1 to u

Shit son, that's slavery.

Offline Killer

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2014, 03:58:08 am »
Shit son, that's slavery.
He says he likes playing dtv and getting xp and money for me 8-)

Offline Patoson

• Marshall
  • Renown: 784
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2014, 11:38:25 am »
Your ban expires today at 20:18 GMT.

If you really have your grandfather playing cRPG for you, then maybe you should be mad at yourself. My parents are close to 70 years old too and they have never played video-games, and, if they did, they would probably do it like him - apart from leeching, it's clear that video-games aren't his thing.

So, if your grandfather is really playing for you and doing these things, maybe, rather than getting angry with him, you should stop being so greedy and let him do stuff an old person would really enjoy, rather than grind xp for you.

If it's really true, what I've seen is your character leech most of the time, then move a couple of feet, leech again, then move again, fail some attacks then either die or go back to leeching, and my impression is that he doesn't grind for you because he really likes the game.

So, if you can only play on the weekends, then too bad. But don't exploit your old grandpa for your greedy desires for a stupid video-game. I'm sure he has more important stuff to do and there must be more productive ways of pleasing your grandfather's love to his grandson.

If I'm wrong, and he really enjoys the game, then tell him to go spectator or leave the server whenever he has to go AFK.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2014, 12:07:50 pm by Patoson »

Offline Killer

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2014, 01:18:16 pm »
 Sadly he does enjoy the game and he moves around every little bit because he cannot really do anything he thinks but he says that he trys to kill the ones that come through. If u even watch me on Na1 on the weekends i don't leech i fight and sometimes get valor. He plays on EU 7 because there is a lot of players that play dtv in eu and not in Na. And i told him when he had to go afk and wanted to stay in the server i told him to press the esc button when he is dead if that doesn't work for dtv please tell me so i will tell him to go spec I'm sry for his leeching and i would only play on the weekend only once i get all the +3's i want and get the level i want. Once again I'm sorry for his leeching and ill try to prevent it as much as i can even by telling him to run in and kill as many as he can before he dies