Author Topic: World Cup 2014 Deutschland Uber Alles  (Read 63721 times)

Offline darmaster

• King
  • Renown: 1398
  • Infamy: 297
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguards
  • Game nicks: Retsamrad
Re: World Cup 2014 Brazil.
« Reply #735 on: June 26, 2014, 09:26:22 pm »
+3
Don't try to fool me you dirty Internationalistic snake. Pray to fuccken Materazzi u stronzo and don't touch our legends with your dirty hands. :evil: :evil: :evil:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

ahah i told you i hate materazzi! and inter supporter are the one who gave maldini the best farewell.

and go praise your honest president

no seriously i loved that player, i honestly did

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2410
  • Infamy: 1329
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: June 26, 2014, 09:30:09 pm »
What the fuck did I just read

In case you haven't noticed, there is unrest in Brazil. It is always like that, but things got worse during the tournament. If Argentina wins in Brazil, that will be good enough reason for poor people to completely flip out and I'm not sure Brazilian army will be capable to deal with situation.

I haven't been to Brazil, but friend of mine who was there last year told me that it is pretty scary place to visit and quite dangerous for white foreigners. There is police, but they won't help you if you don't follow their guidance which includes designated areas where foreigners are allow to move and especially when. He told me that it is forbidden for foreigners to go to downtown of Rio on Sunday and that police won't help them in case they get attacked. He also mentioned that poor people live very close to rich, that they aren't really split but rather placed in heterogeneous way. Which is why mansions of rich white people are hidden behind tall walls and encompassed by barb wire. Sounds like I'm exaggerating but that's what he told me.

As for Argentina, and why I called them chocolate chip cookie state. Well that's up to you to discover.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 09:33:47 pm by Leshma »

Offline Porthos

• Marshall
  • Renown: 779
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • The February Patch Survivor
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hello Kitty Clan (aka 'Clan For Fun')
  • Game nicks: Porthos_Woodstock, InvasionOfGiganticLANDCRABS, Random_Nobody, cRPG_Addict and many more
« Reply #737 on: June 26, 2014, 09:42:12 pm »
+2
Ha! So cheap! Without him we would be still floating around serie B, instead of winning every possible trophy in the world, like we did in 90's. And now take him and compare with your Massimo Moron... oh pardon, Moratti. Tons of money and zero outcome :mrgreen:. Feel the difference bro :lol:. I pity you, my little pathetic interista looser hue-hue 8-)
« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 09:47:00 pm by Porthos »
<=== thanks to Tiny_Glancer <3 (never click on that image)
I'm not sure if ships are ingame
You Can't Kill Me

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
« Reply #738 on: June 26, 2014, 09:53:32 pm »
Did anyone watch Portugal vs Ghana ?

Pepe and Bruno Alves ( even if he is playing on Fenerbahçe ) are totally murderers.Any of their actions were more harash than Suarez bite but the real question is " Is risking any football player's career need to be punished or are we just checking ethics ?

Shame on you Portugal ; u didnt even deserve to have a fuckin football team right after suspend due to  imbecil Pepe's act on Germany game he played against ghana.I mean why ? Why are u fuckin rewarding that idiot ?

Also i strangely support inter milan still asking myself the reason probably winning leven 10-11 ; adriano - ibrahimovic - david suazo ( fastest player in that game ) a.k.a overpowered team ever made on a football game which i always picked and won against everyone :)

Offline Havoco

• Duke
  • Renown: 538
  • Infamy: 102
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospookfans
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Havoc
  • IRC nick: Havoco
« Reply #739 on: June 26, 2014, 10:25:14 pm »
The US Germany game airs at 2am here. Ffs that's worse than most strat battles. Hate when they don't broadcast it live
« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 10:54:11 pm by Havoco »
Pock gobblers

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: June 26, 2014, 10:34:31 pm »
In case you haven't noticed, there is unrest in Brazil. It is always like that, but things got worse during the tournament. If Argentina wins in Brazil, that will be good enough reason for poor people to completely flip out and I'm not sure Brazilian army will be capable to deal with situation.

I haven't been to Brazil, but friend of mine who was there last year told me that it is pretty scary place to visit and quite dangerous for white foreigners. There is police, but they won't help you if you don't follow their guidance which includes designated areas where foreigners are allow to move and especially when. He told me that it is forbidden for foreigners to go to downtown of Rio on Sunday and that police won't help them in case they get attacked. He also mentioned that poor people live very close to rich, that they aren't really split but rather placed in heterogeneous way. Which is why mansions of rich white people are hidden behind tall walls and encompassed by barb wire. Sounds like I'm exaggerating but that's what he told me.

As for Argentina, and why I called them chocolate chip cookie state. Well that's up to you to discover.
Oh yeah Brazil is a shithole for sure, where the rich guard their vast wealth with concrete walls and machine guns from the dirt poor who leave very closeby. Where the rule of law is effectively absent in certain areas which are instead controlled by armed gangs. You'd be foolish as a tourist to just go where you feel like as it is simply a very unsafe country with lots of violent criminality. Yet I think a mass revolt because of the World Cup is quite a stretch of the imagination, but most importantly I am unable to discover why you call Argentina a nazi state, as it fails to exhibit any characteristics of one.

Offline darmaster

• King
  • Renown: 1398
  • Infamy: 297
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguards
  • Game nicks: Retsamrad
« Reply #741 on: June 26, 2014, 10:40:53 pm »
+2
Ha! So cheap! Without him we would be still floating around serie B, instead of winning every possible trophy in the world, like we did in 90's. And now take him and compare with your Massimo Moron... oh pardon, Moratti. Tons of money and zero outcome :mrgreen:. Feel the difference bro :lol:. I pity you, my little pathetic interista looser hue-hue 8-)

well it came out why despite the billions spent inter never won anything in italy p: and guess what, both ac milan and juventus were involved. also without berlusconi italy would have been in a much better shape, so i'd rather see milan in b and italy in a much more stable economic situation than the other way

Offline Swaggart

• Earl
  • Renown: 481
  • Infamy: 92
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #742 on: June 26, 2014, 11:31:52 pm »
+2
It's amazing how every single thread of this forum always turns into people talking about political shit in a thread that had nothing to do with politics to start with. Is not even the World Cup sacred?

All of you,

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: June 26, 2014, 11:48:23 pm »
+2
As if politics don't play a role in football, if that were the case we wouldn't be stuck with all these shite referees.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1974
  • Infamy: 299
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: June 27, 2014, 12:08:05 am »
but most importantly I am unable to discover why you call Argentina a nazi state, as it fails to exhibit any characteristics of one.

Christina Kirshner is a huge fan of politics of ze great and late dictator, Juan Peron. Argentine was one of greatest countries in the world in late 19th century but shit hit the fan when they turned to fascism and nationalism just like Spanish did. Today, Argentina is for South America same thing Russia is for Europe. And now we can see similar pattern emerging all over Europe, most notably in Great Britain. Nationalism, calls for isolation of the country, stupid laws, stuff like that.

Offline Porthos

• Marshall
  • Renown: 779
  • Infamy: 84
  • The February Patch Survivor
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hello Kitty Clan (aka 'Clan For Fun')
  • Game nicks: Porthos_Woodstock, InvasionOfGiganticLANDCRABS, Random_Nobody, cRPG_Addict and many more
« Reply #745 on: June 27, 2014, 12:14:50 am »
+2
Jesus Christ... For some various reasons I haven't slept for the last 30 hours but still decided to watch the "decisive match" of my native country. And now I feel myself like a person who ate nothing during 30 hours, and who was served with the plate of shit in the end. Fortunately, now, when I finally go to sleep, I can be sure that I will not have any kind of "bad dream" tonight. Because the play of Russia national football team is the worst fucking nightmare ever possible to see in the fucking world, and I already witnessed it fairly enough.
<=== thanks to Tiny_Glancer <3 (never click on that image)
I'm not sure if ships are ingame
You Can't Kill Me

Offline Swaggart

• Earl
  • Renown: 481
  • Infamy: 92
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: June 27, 2014, 12:34:09 am »
+1
To be fair, even if Russia went through they wouldn't stand much of a chance against Germany.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1929
  • Infamy: 1347
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: June 27, 2014, 12:40:33 am »
It would be a blast to spectate that match. But Algeria vs Germany will be great match as well, because Algerians have some unfinished business with the Germs :wink:

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
    • View Profile
« Reply #748 on: June 27, 2014, 12:58:47 am »
+2
rekt, Belgium 9 points. I'm sorry USA you're next.

I've been to Rio last year I can confirm that compared to everywhere else I've been, the security measures are much more visible. There are quite a lot of mansions with high walls and barbed wire. You can see the inequalities and it's really obvious. However it didn't seem ripe for a social meltdown, at all. Poor people are poor but there are plenty of jobs for the poor. Go to any restaurant and you'll be assaulted by an army of waiters, same thing with pretty much every business. Work is cheap.

There is also a lot of social cohesion. As you said the rich don't really ghettoize much, and I didn't see any ethnic minority ghettos either. About ethnic minorities, Brazil is a strikingly homogeneous mix of every color from white to black.

Finally, for the tree days I've spent there as a tourist, the only thing to keep in mind is "do not go in the favellas" which would be a very dumb thing to do anyway. The closest we got to being robbed was a taxi driver trying to trick us in an amusingly obvious way.

Offline djavo

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 120
  • Salut
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HDZ_wing
  • Game nicks: Djavo
  • IRC nick: Kebab_Monteno
« Reply #749 on: June 27, 2014, 02:40:38 am »
+1
ahah i told you i hate materazzi! and inter supporter are the one who gave maldini the best farewell.

no seriously i loved that player, i honestly did

You were saying something about honesty?   :lol: