Author Topic: World Cup 2014 Deutschland Uber Alles  (Read 63718 times)

Offline Gurnisson

• King
  • Renown: 1750
  • Infamy: 362
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
  • Game nicks: SeaRaider_Gurnisson
Re: World Cup 2014 Brazil.
« Reply #690 on: June 25, 2014, 09:02:42 pm »
+2
If Suarez just bit the dude but did nothing worthwhile, no one would give a fuck.

You're not serious, are you?
I voted Gurnisson cause of his fucking bendy pike, I swear noone can roflcopter stab like he can.

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
« Reply #691 on: June 25, 2014, 09:10:02 pm »
gnjus ; did u try to be funny because i didnt find anything funny about missing "i"

Offline Leesin

• King
  • Renown: 1009
  • Infamy: 230
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Leesin
« Reply #692 on: June 25, 2014, 09:24:25 pm »
+5
If Suarez just bit the dude but did nothing worthwhile, no one would give a fuck. Problem is that he single handedly sent England home and made so much trouble vs Italy.

Dear Britmy old friends and Italogays, your tears are delicious :lol:

Really?  I think you'll find if someone is a Brit or an Italian and they don't like Suarez, a majority of the time it wont be because he scores goals against their team, it will be because he's a cunt.

I'm English, he plays in our top league, I thought he was a cunt before this World Cup, he has already been banned TWICE before for biting, one of those was in the EPL. I respect him as a player though and I respect the goals he scored against England, but I don't respect him as a person, why? because he is a world class footballer that acts like a spoiled little kid biting people when he doesn't get his own way. That is not how someone who could be seen as a rode model by millions of kids should be acting.

f he can't play football without biting people then he shouldn't be playing football at all, regardless of how good he is.

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: June 25, 2014, 09:47:56 pm »
That is not how someone who could be seen as a rode model by millions of kids should be acting.
Well i dont really care retarded kiddos who admire a football player ; if your kid gonna pick a forward as role model ; i dont really think u accomplished giving birth to a normal person.

I mean what the fuck gonna happen ? If suarez bite someone ; every little kid will turn to a monster and here zombies come ?

Note : Fuck suarez.

Offline Leesin

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: June 25, 2014, 09:58:16 pm »
+2
Well i dont really care retarded kiddos who admire a football player ; if your kid gonna pick a forward as role model ; i dont really think u accomplished giving birth to a normal person.

I mean what the fuck gonna happen ? If suarez bite someone ; every little kid will turn to a monster and here zombies come ?

Note : Fuck suarez.

I don't think you should have kids if you can't understand why a role model for millions of children shouldn't be throwing tantrums and biting people. Children are impressionable and easily influenced, when some kids see stuff like this happen it reinforces their thought that acting like a cunt and being violent towards other people when you're playing sport is a normal thing to do.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2362
  • Infamy: 1158
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: June 25, 2014, 10:09:28 pm »
+1
You're saying like being a cunt is something unnatural. Internet have shown that huge majority of human population are in fact, cunts. As you already noticed, I'm a massive cunt. But you are too massive cunt, if you weren't a cunt you wouldn't spend 3 years playing a god dam, super annoying horse my old friendcher in this mod.

Suarez won't be responsible for new cunts in the making (known as children), there is already way, way too many others cunt they could look up too.

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: June 25, 2014, 10:12:24 pm »
You talk like 60 years old grandpa.

If you tell him that being cunt and violent towards other people is not good ; it will be okey.

But if you totally leave your child to world and dont even check once he can be anything ; good or bad.

Come on how can you insist that ? If that was true even this little retard community should be getting a sword and charing to people.

Watching football match and seeing cunts didnt happen as first ; trust me i saw many cunts since i actually understand wtf is goin on at a football match.

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: June 25, 2014, 10:20:28 pm »
+1
Internet have shown that huge majority of human population are in fact, cunts.

You don't need internet to know it.

If you tell him that being cunt and violent towards other people is not good ; it will be okey.

It won't happen if at the same time you will act as a cunt. "Do as I say, not as I do" doesn't work.

That is not how someone who could be seen as a rode model by millions of kids should be acting.

Never got it why people hold footbal players - or in general: sportsmen - as a models. Let's be honest, most of them are uneducated, spoiled, cheating brats, definitely not people who set a good example.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 10:31:04 pm by Falka »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Leesin

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: June 25, 2014, 10:22:03 pm »
+1
You're saying like being a cunt is something unnatural. Internet have shown that huge majority of human population are in fact, cunts. As you already noticed, I'm a massive cunt. But you are too massive cunt, if you weren't a cunt you wouldn't spend 3 years playing a god dam, super annoying horse my old friendcher in this mod.

Suarez won't be responsible for new cunts in the making (known as children), there is already way, way too many others cunt they could look up too.

Yeah so I guess that makes it ok for me to punch my girlfriend in front of my son just because I'm in a bad mood, doesn't matter because the world is full of cunts and my sons going to grow up thinking it's okay to assault people when you're playing sport and punch your girlfriends lights out because that's what people do, sound logic Leshma  :wink:.

It won't happen if at the same time you will act as a cunt. "Do as I say, not as I do" doesn't work.

Exactly this, as I pointed out before kids are impressionable and easily influenced, you can sit there and tell them not to do something but if someone they look up to keeps doing that thing you told them not to do, they might just end up doing it.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2014, 10:25:13 pm by Leesin »

Offline jtobiasm

• Duke
  • Renown: 567
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Tobi
« Reply #699 on: June 25, 2014, 10:24:50 pm »
+5

Offline Leesin

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #700 on: June 25, 2014, 10:48:57 pm »
+2
Never got it why people hold footbal players - or in general: sportsmen - as a models. Let's be honest, most of them are uneducated, spoiled, cheating brats, definitely not people who set a good example.

Personally as a kid I never looked up to Footballers etc, I wasn't much of a Football fan, my Father was the person I looked up to. But it's a fact that many kids do have role models from sports like Football, probably because the kids love the sport and in turn have their favourite players, which they strive to be like. Yeah, football is full of cunts, but most of them don't go around biting people etc when they are in the spotlight.

Probably the only thing I can agree with Leshma on is that yes the world is full of cunts, but a lot of cunts know the difference between right and wrong and how you should act towards other people, especially when you're playing a non contact sport.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 901
  • Infamy: 2801
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: June 25, 2014, 10:50:18 pm »
Yeah so I guess that makes it ok for me to punch my girlfriend in front of my son just because I'm in a bad mood, doesn't matter because the world is full of cunts and my sons going to grow up thinking it's okay to assault people when you're playing sport and punch your girlfriends lights out because that's what people do, sound logic Leshma  :wink:.

This is something Xant would say, but logic has nothing to do with that situation you described.

Suarez is a cunt, but that's nothing extraordinary. His football skills make him extraordinary. I personally don't care about his behavior besides football because there are people whose job is to punish his misbehavior (biting). I'm here to watch football. And I'm glad that both England and Italy are out and Suarez still in the game, because ENG and ITA played last two games like cunts. Uruguay is less skilled team but they were trying so hard to win and I respect that. Suarez is biting when he's nervous, just like other players break legs (Joey Barton) when they are nervous, or headbut, or simulate like they've been run over by a train or kick football fans (Cantona ftw).

Offline Lamk

• Knight
  • Renown: 74
  • Infamy: 13
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Lamk
« Reply #702 on: June 25, 2014, 10:50:48 pm »
The first goal from Shaqiri was amazing! Got rid of the defense and made a shot in the upper left corner of the goal from quite a long distance.

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #703 on: June 25, 2014, 11:30:17 pm »
+4
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline Swaggart

• Earl
  • Renown: 481
  • Infamy: 92
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: June 25, 2014, 11:37:14 pm »
+3
The refereeing at this World Cup has been a fucking travesty. Blown calls, poor decision making and complete lack of vision in some cases. That straight red agains Valencia just now has completely soured this tournament for me. Hardly deserving of a yellow never mind a straight red.