Poll

What generation are you?

0-10
11-20
21-30
31-40
41-No life.

Author Topic: What generation are you?  (Read 3871 times)

Offline spiritus

• Baron
  • Renown: 97
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Spiritus_de_Deceptio ---- Beeep
Re: What generation are you?
« Reply #45 on: May 30, 2014, 06:21:51 pm »
He is pretty close to level 37, last I heard 100 million away.

Who he is?
Let me put it this way - he has put over two times (maybe even 3x) as many hours as I have into this game (thats a fricken lot) grinding to level 37 almost entirely on battle server, a significant part of level 36 to 37 and all the trek to 36 without double xp.  Considering in prior strats it would take 5-7 hours on battle server to equate to the same xp as 1 strategus battle which lasts roughly an hour.  There are grooves in his s key from playing polearm on battle server (is it me or does battle server get really boring really fast?). 

Why you may not recognize him? Because he is not one of the top polearmers in the game after all these hours (hes slightly above average with his level 36 build), like you would canary, kaoklai, bigsandwich, relit, holiday, etc. in NA or knitler, Heibai, switch, etc. in EU, who are also recognized in both NA and EU by some from the opposite continent.

Me ->  I am Gen 32.  Though to be fair I got a lot of gens in strat 1 with the 4-6 million xp battles thanks to broken xp bonus from gens (it did power, of not multiplier).  Also, leeching on two servers at same time while reading a book.  Then between strat 1 and strat 2 the xp bonus was still broken (no max cap on gen bonus and it was 10% each), so I was making 50K xp a tick from battle server at one point - got me to really high gen in 2 months.  Also most of the way to level 36 with a lot less hours than it should have taken (didn't retire the entire 6 weeks before they fixed it - 6 weeks at 50K xp a tick was enough to get most of the way to 36).
hey aldo is pretty damn good shielder maybe not one of the best poles in the game but who cares this is cerpagay im pretty sure no one really cares how good someone is based on the amount of hours played /:

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 30, 2014, 06:25:39 pm »
+1
Googled searched Keshian and this came up
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Oh yeah, I am like gen 22, 5, 5, 3, and 2 on all of my characters.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2014, 06:29:29 pm by mcdeath »
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline Dexxtaa

• King
  • Renown: 1268
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Remnant_Dexxtaa
« Reply #47 on: May 30, 2014, 06:36:53 pm »
+1
lol kesh

huehue

Offline Aldogalus

• Count
  • Renown: 264
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Murder Boner, Keyboard Warriors (MB, KbW)
  • Game nicks: Aldo, Aldo_TheDandyDiddler_MB
  • IRC nick: Aldogalus
« Reply #48 on: May 30, 2014, 06:46:52 pm »
+3
it's true im lvl 36, and about 50mil out from level 37. I am complete garbage at crpg. I don't feel the need to type about how bad kesh sucks, because everyone already knows. He likes to follow me around, and post derogatory mutli-paragraph essays about me. He also down-votes pretty much every post I ever make. He started this back when I told him on steam that I didn't enjoy talking to him, and that if he wanted to communicate with me from here on out, he could do it via the c-rpg.net website(because I never check those messages). He took offense to this, I guess because he started shitposting about me right after that. I don't ever feel the need or desire to engage him, yet he talks about me and rants about me publicly all the time. Flattering really, I remember my first man-crush.

Pretty pathetic that you have to bring your negative energy into a fun discussion thread like this. Go shit up the diplomacy section, like you usually do.

As to why you may not know me? I really just started playing strat at the end of last round, and haven't had many relations with EU. I currently head up a faction called the Keyboard Warriors, on NA strat(south east part of the NA map), and a clan on NA named Murder Boner. I have been a forum warrior for about a year now, and recently started playing on EU on the weekend, in the early morning. I don't always play amazing, but I do regularly top the boards, enough to keep me satisfied anyways.

Edited to add my build(the one that marcus copied):
Str/Agi: 21/24
IF: 2
PS:7
Shield:4
Ath:8
WM:8

155 wpf in polearm
153 wpf in 1h

Sorry for shitting up this thread.

I'm sorry your dad shoved you in a dog-cage when you were a wee lad, Kesh. I really am.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2014, 07:05:57 pm by Aldogalus »

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 30, 2014, 06:48:33 pm »
Me ->  I am Gen 32.  Though to be fair I got a lot of gens in strat 1 with the 4-6 million xp battles thanks to broken xp bonus from gens (it did power, of not multiplier).  Also, leeching on two servers at same time while reading a book.  Then between strat 1 and strat 2 the xp bonus was still broken (no max cap on gen bonus and it was 10% each), so I was making 50K xp a tick from battle server at one point - got me to really high gen in 2 months.  Also most of the way to level 36 with a lot less hours than it should have taken (didn't retire the entire 6 weeks before they fixed it - 6 weeks at 50K xp a tick was enough to get most of the way to 36).

As far as i know when Fasader stole our looms xp was counted with new formula. So your gen and lvl show how much xp you've grinded with current formula and bonuses from gens, not the old ones.

Offline Dooz

• Duke
  • Renown: 674
  • Infamy: 165
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Horrible_Human
    • View Profile
    • Wasteland Fight Club
« Reply #50 on: May 30, 2014, 06:50:38 pm »
2nd generation immigrant with a 5th generation samsung galaxy

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
« Reply #51 on: May 30, 2014, 06:57:01 pm »
Generation 8 on my former main
generation 2 on my Unicorn (totally manly clan!)
and gen 1 on shitloads of alts
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.