Author Topic: NOVA SHARIZ, FOR SALE!  (Read 8004 times)

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: NOVA SHARIZ, FOR SALE!
« Reply #75 on: May 27, 2014, 04:02:03 am »
+4
(click to show/hide)

First, what is a midol (I honestly don't know)?  Sorry, I don't have your rage issues where every little thing done by anyone on battle server offends you and you start cursing, I assume its something you take for that.

Secondly. yes you whined pretty damned hard during that fight about us getting a whopping 24 mercs.

3rd, castles against other players are not going to happen or very rarely because its so overwhelmingly expensive - maybe village fights and open fields PvP, but not castles and cities.  AoW has a lot more balls than you Aldo and are the rare exception to the rule by attacking a player-owned castle 3 times. 

The only time these castles and cities will be fought with their awesome maps any time this strat is when the ai is being attacked, which is already a serious disadvantage in unloomed gear and merc pool.  So you basically try to deny the community a fun, xp battle because you don't want to actually fight (and no you have never asked before battle for na1 for someone to sign for other side unless it was a few minutes before battle when ai doesn't even hire).

Uxhal is a lot of fun, so is Dhirim and a lot of the castles and cities you and occitan got for free.  I recruit people for most of the ai castles and city defense if I am around and merc for that side under pseudonym even against people some might consider me friendly with.  Where I have gotten enough mercs it has been a lot of fun like Asugan castle, Ichamur, Reyvadin, the 1st Dhirim battle, Derchios castle, etc.  Where both sides got a LOT more XP and enjoyed a great battle at an interesting location that will never be fought over again this entire strategus.

I get that you are lazy bitch when it comes to strat, but to give grief to people actually trying to organize fights is childish. Especially while you spend 4 months now doing nothing but hoping to take a bunch of ai castles for free while allying with other giant factions and not fighting anyone.  Half of this strat is gone and you have done nothing to add to the strat community. At least 9finger would do shit, you are just a waste of space that bitches about any fair fight or exertion of effort on strat.

Such passion! such devotion! such...nerdyness?

"The fact that one nerd spends all his time spamming steam messages to get people to sign up against factions that said-nerd isn't even an enemy with yet." - Aldo

Sigh, ahh yes, the nerdy war game, where noone actually wins, or even tries to win, OR even convinces other people to try...cuz that would be...nerdy.

You want to know whats really nerdy? playing nerdy war game...and not doing anything.

Alot of people seem to think i have some Kesh-bias, i like the guy, i dont know him, hes not on any friends list, i just happen to agree with what he says...pretty much every single time.

You know, i fucking WISH there was another Kesh, just 1, 2 fucking keshes in this game would be AMAZING! theyd almost certainly be against one another, which would mean all out war for the rest of us. Grinding the battlefield, day in, day out, until the war is done and one side is completely and utterly and decisively DESTROYED!

Non fucking stop of pure warfare, every battle every roster full, every thing prepared, great gear, good time for battle, well organized

This is what I came to strat for, and the way i wanted to play it from the start. Kinda sad that in the year ive been playing and all the commanders ive fought under, that only Kesh and Bale have my utmost respect? 2 fucking commanders out of an entire shit community...fuckin sad

They lied to me...this aint no war game...you guys dont even like war, not even a forum war for christ sakes.
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #76 on: May 27, 2014, 04:07:51 am »
+4
(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

I don't really wanna make a comment on this...autisim but...
http://forum.melee.org/strategus-general-discussion/multi-faced-kesh-is-fcc-really-dead/

You "ask for mercs for XP" against factions that are NOT at ALL related to your plans. You didn't do a DAMN thing at NARA to recruit people against AoW but you spend your time recruiting against other factions.

Get off your high horse fucking hypocrite.

Also, people get MORE XP if AI doesn't exist, FYI. So, in effect, you're actually making LESS XP happen doing that, but this is KESH. Your way is right and everyone else is wrong.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline HardRice

• Marshall
  • Renown: 740
  • Infamy: 161
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: 187/Alligator
« Reply #77 on: May 27, 2014, 04:30:42 am »
+8

First, what is a midol (I honestly don't know)?  Sorry, I don't have your rage issues where every little thing done by anyone on battle server offends you and you start cursing, I assume its something you take for that.

He's calling you a woman going through her menstrual cycle.

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #78 on: May 27, 2014, 05:31:25 am »
+8
this thread makes me feel like im in strat 4, its been a long time since ive seen paragraph after paragraph of kesh saying how hes better than everyone else, it really feels like old times, better times

Offline Legs

• Marshall
  • Renown: 819
  • Infamy: 88
  • cRPG Player
  • Loco Motive
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Arms, Legs
« Reply #79 on: May 27, 2014, 06:24:52 am »
+4
You "ask for mercs for XP" against factions that are NOT at ALL related to your plans. You didn't do a DAMN thing at NARA to recruit people against AoW but you spend your time recruiting against other factions.

Cmon dude, the siege of Narra was very strongly opposed either way. It's one of the most defensible maps in strat and it had plenty of merc support. Unlike most AI battles the attackers had to grind out every last ticket rather than relying on a flag capture... something that's been relatively common for the Republic of Squids faction. A faction that's also been at war for most of this round.
Legs are used for standing, walking, jumping, running, kicking, and similar activities.

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 27, 2014, 06:25:34 am »
Oh wait, please tell me good sir, how many battles have YOU done? You don't even PLAY strat so you don't do any contributions to xp and war.
a lot just cause you don't see the my name on the score list doesn't mean i'm not there. There is a new option for sign up for this strat if you didn't notice lol.

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
« Reply #81 on: May 27, 2014, 06:29:59 am »
+1
I have fought 7 battles under my name.  Dirk has fought two. 9 divided by 2 is 4.5 per player.  Clanwise, we're doing damn good.

(Edited because I couldn't add 2+7)
« Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 07:11:40 pm by Bryggan »

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #82 on: May 27, 2014, 06:39:05 am »
a lot just cause you don't see the my name on the score list doesn't mean i'm not there. There is a new option for sign up for this strat if you didn't notice lol.

I think he meant as a participant on the strategus map, not a mercenary in the battle.

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Noodlenrice

• Count
  • Renown: 280
  • Infamy: 44
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Black Bastards
  • Game nicks: Noodlenrice
« Reply #83 on: May 27, 2014, 06:40:39 am »
I see gore tooth a lot. I see him on his knees servicing me in my castle :P

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 27, 2014, 07:25:42 am »
I think he meant as a participant on the strategus map, not a mercenary in the battle.
who cares about that shit? lol i'm here for the battles.
Oh wait I found the answer
I don't really wanna make a comment on this...autisim but...
http://forum.melee.org/strategus-general-discussion/multi-faced-kesh-is-fcc-really-dead/

Get off your high horse fucking hypocrite.

Also, people get MORE XP if AI doesn't exist, FYI. So, in effect, you're actually making LESS XP happen doing that, but this is KESH. Your way is right and everyone else is wrong.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 02:47:06 am by Goretooth »

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline Testicleez

• Duke
  • Renown: 619
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Testicleez
« Reply #85 on: May 27, 2014, 08:53:21 am »
+15
"Nova Shariz, for sale!"

Offline Jack1

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 231
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jack1_, Abbud_Amari, The_Doc, Gottlob_Kohlman
  • IRC nick: Risen_Jack
« Reply #86 on: May 27, 2014, 09:25:10 pm »
+9
so i'll give a basic run down on what is happening in this thread

Conversation 1:

Kesh is calling out aldo for doing nothing but attacking AI through the first half of strat as one of the largest factions, which is true.

Aldo has yet to call out kesh and the super friends not initiating an attack vs anything but AI with exception of the initiatins vs fenris, which I cannot even consider battles.

Conversation 2:

AoW: you're all gay because we're initiating all the battles around here! Not true, acre has initiated a few while being the ones whom are under attack which is respectable.

Acre: All squids are bad. True.

Astralis: we have had the most battles than any other faction if you compare members. true, but, if you look it up, there are only 7 battles were you lost more than 500 tickets. of those 7 battle astralis initiated 0. You're basically flopping your dick on the table while you have yet to realize that it is about 3 inches long. except sitting bull's.

converstion 3:

Goretooth: machchacmahanenemehcah.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 10:18:03 pm by Jack1 »
We're all nerds here, so it doesn't really matter.

Offline spiritus

• Baron
  • Renown: 97
  • Infamy: 106
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Spiritus_de_Deceptio ---- Beeep
« Reply #87 on: May 31, 2014, 10:03:21 pm »
so i'll give a basic run down on what is happening in this thread

Conversation 1:

Kesh is calling out aldo for doing nothing but attacking AI through the first half of strat as one of the largest factions, which is true.

Aldo has yet to call out kesh and the super friends not initiating an attack vs anything but AI with exception of the initiatins vs fenris, which I cannot even consider battles.

Conversation 2:

AoW: you're all gay because we're initiating all the battles around here! Not true, acre has initiated a few while being the ones whom are under attack which is respectable.

Acre: All squids are bad. True.

Astralis: we have had the most battles than any other faction if you compare members. true, but, if you look it up, there are only 7 battles were you lost more than 500 tickets. of those 7 battle astralis initiated 0. You're basically flopping your dick on the table while you have yet to realize that it is about 3 inches long. except sitting bull's.

converstion 3: U MEAN ANDERS.....NOT ASTRALIS BIG FUCKING DIFFERENCE

Goretooth: machchacmahanenemehcah.

(click to show/hide)

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #88 on: August 12, 2014, 07:20:52 am »
STILL FOR SALE BY OWNER