Author Topic: NOVA SHARIZ, FOR SALE!  (Read 7979 times)

Offline PsychoTwins

• Earl
  • Renown: 453
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: FarmerBob, NinjaBob, 20PingIsHardBob, StrIsHardBob, HaxorBob
Re: NOVA SHARIZ, FOR SALE!
« Reply #60 on: May 26, 2014, 08:32:07 pm »
+1
I find it quite hypocritical of you Kesh... that you'll support a clan like AoW who tried VERY hard to keep clans off the map, and who have may have initiated more lopsided battles than any other clan, but you won't support a clan like Occitan.  Granted, some battles are better than none, but in all honesty, when it's 500 vs 100, does it matter? 

That being said... I would love to see Occitan go against the Dept of Special Ed, or KBW.  ;-)

Yeah! Fuck the Squids and their 500 vs 100 battles! They don't do any real battles!
41 battles total in 4 weeks with the Squids. More than some bigger clans have done this entire strat.  :wink:
Here, dear crpg folk, we have an honest man who doesn't conceal the truth out of the fear of getting nerfed. He surely deserves a round of heartfelt applause.

Offline HappyPhantom

• Earl
  • Renown: 440
  • Infamy: 74
  • cRPG Player
  • Pew pew, your face!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul, Always Take the Shot.
  • Game nicks: HappyPhantom, Marys of the Sea, Ancient of Mu Mu.
« Reply #61 on: May 26, 2014, 09:30:13 pm »
+1
41 battles total in 4 weeks with the Squids. More than some bigger clans have done this entire strat.  :wink:

I appreciate that you guys are making strat interesting and respect the battles you're waging - but you've got to see you ARE one of the bigger (active member) clans this strat.
'
"Darklands" - The greatest game you never played: now on Steam http://store.steampowered.com/app/327930 | http://www.darklands.net/index.shtml
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline PsychoTwins

• Earl
  • Renown: 453
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: FarmerBob, NinjaBob, 20PingIsHardBob, StrIsHardBob, HaxorBob
« Reply #62 on: May 26, 2014, 09:39:05 pm »
I appreciate that you guys are making strat interesting and respect the battles you're waging - but you've got to see you ARE one of the bigger (active member) clans this strat.
'

Yeah thats true. Its probably also why we feel the need to have a war.
Here, dear crpg folk, we have an honest man who doesn't conceal the truth out of the fear of getting nerfed. He surely deserves a round of heartfelt applause.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #63 on: May 26, 2014, 09:50:07 pm »
Yeah! Fuck the Squids and their 500 vs 100 battles! They don't do any real battles!

WOOOAH buddy. 71 total battles for y'all. Astralis has 37 and we are on the LOW end of the bloody numbers game. 
14 attacks are against AI, 2 fief transfer. Total: 55

Astralis: 2 AI feif attacks.
Total: 35.

If anything, WE have the best "Track Record" for battles. Not to mention, the most "wars" So far. a whole 2 both started by other factions. Though I guess, you have tied us at 1 war outside of our the war between each other.

Offline Aldogalus

• Count
  • Renown: 264
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Murder Boner, Keyboard Warriors (MB, KbW)
  • Game nicks: Aldo, Aldo_TheDandyDiddler_MB
  • IRC nick: Aldogalus
« Reply #64 on: May 26, 2014, 10:28:12 pm »
+6
This summarizes perfectly the mentality for why Occitan and its friends that have copied its example have helped kill the activity of fun battles this strat.  In a war game, you dont need battles.  Lets not have anyone show up on ai side and actively recruit people away from ai to occitan side, because god forbid the only time the castle will EVER be fought over this strat should actually be a real battle.  Or aldo whining and bitching like a little girl and being vindictive because 24 people show up on ai roster for a castle instead of getting another free fief.  I am so happy we have gotten awesome battles for distar and ichamur with great xp from full ai rosters because we dont suck each others' dicks like these AWESOME AI CRUSHING GIANT CLANS that put off playing a mod based on battles until its practically over.

Sucks so many great castles and cities that are so fun to fight over, the community will never get a chance to fight them even for ai, because these same clans that will show up for ai against gforce and aow will never  in a million years show up for an ai defense against any of their fellow factions that just want to play free ai fief and trading mod instead of actually providing great battles for the community.

Fully agree.  I have no respect for someone like arowaine who spends 3 years leading his faction to do absolutely nothing on strat, just soaking up players to sit around and play trading simulator while circle jerking with the other large factions in a war game.

Uh, yea. I don't think I honestly "cried" or complained about people signing up against us. In fact I even spammed NA 1 for people to sign up for both sides, to get a good fight out of it. I'm not about to go advertising from teamspeak to teamspeak to try to get people to sign against us. I am however guilty of asking LL to make the switch over to our side from the AI in the uxhal battle(my apologies to all members of the AI faction, as it was indeed a snake-like move).

I  did happen to get multiple people, from several different factions(eu included), who sent me copy paste messages of you asking them to get people to sign up against us and occitan(for fun and xp of course). This is what I was commenting on in those battles. The fact that one nerd spends all his time spamming steam messages to get people to sign up against factions that said-nerd isn't even an enemy with yet.

This strat is planned to be the shortest ever(correct me if I am wrong), with seemingly less active players than the previous strats. Also, we did not vote on fiefs this strat, which stalls the economic boom, and access to cheap gear, that really makes having early wars early on possible. I was thinking if everyone showed less resistance in the AI fiefs, and helped each other take all the neutral fiefs instead, that it would fuel NA drama and earlier wars. Sorry we haven't started a war yet, but we still have one AI fief to take.

And I also remember the squids taking two of their castles with little or no resistance, and them getting a bunch of sweet gear from those fights. I don't have a problem with this, in fact I was stoked for them... more gear to go towards an actual war. A war that we have been enjoying for a few weeks now.

Oh and Kesh, take a midol for fucks sake

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #65 on: May 26, 2014, 10:36:33 pm »
+4
upvoted for telling kesh to take a midol

Offline Holiday203

• Count
  • Renown: 182
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Art of Wutang, Justice League
  • Game nicks: Batman_Holiday_AoW
« Reply #66 on: May 26, 2014, 11:03:05 pm »
WOOOAH buddy. 71 total battles for y'all. Astralis has 37 and we are on the LOW end of the bloody numbers game. 

If anything, WE have the best "Track Record" for battles. Not to mention, the most "wars" So far. a whole 2 both started by other factions. Though I guess, you have tied us at 1 war outside of our the war between each other.

Lol 13 out of 35 of those you initiated, rather play tower defense. Oh and 3 of those 13 were those half ass'd attacks on our guys after every castle attack.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2014, 11:26:23 pm by Holiday203 »

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #67 on: May 27, 2014, 12:37:08 am »
+6
please stop mentioning frisia, we're pretty much four dudes that are roaming like abandoned babies, and we afk for days at a time.

Baby Sandersson crawled desperately across the scorching sands of the desert. He had not been fed for days, and was close to death.

"Need food :(" said Baby Sandersson

Of course, since he is a helpless baby, the actual statement would have been heard as follows:

"a goo goo djapoicaikl;ewaj *incoherent gurgling*"

Won't someone please think of the children? Won't someone come and feed the defenseless abandoned babies cursed to wander the desert?

am i roleplaying right?

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #68 on: May 27, 2014, 01:17:29 am »
an army of big strong viking men is being sent to your aid as we speak

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline Balikar

• Count
  • Renown: 173
  • Infamy: 112
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Moonshine, Cruxton
« Reply #69 on: May 27, 2014, 01:21:04 am »

I don't have to go into the archives to pull up the battles in which I speak.  Just the upcoming ones tell the tale. 

545 vs 127, 913 vs 100.  Bob, I'm simply putting the chest beating into perspective. 

Offline Goretooth

• Duke
  • Renown: 634
  • Infamy: 237
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 27, 2014, 01:28:59 am »

But nobody cares about astralis I mean why bring them up here in this thread? Pretty sure most of those are def or hardly any big battles.

Braeden - Clanless maybe? or Free Peasant not sure - Rarely plays, plus might be retarded
Tydeus - Nord EU Scum - Hates adminning

Offline Holiday203

• Count
  • Renown: 182
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Art of Wutang, Justice League
  • Game nicks: Batman_Holiday_AoW
« Reply #71 on: May 27, 2014, 01:45:24 am »
I don't have to go into the archives to pull up the battles in which I speak.  Just the upcoming ones tell the tale. 

545 vs 127, 913 vs 100.  Bob, I'm simply putting the chest beating into perspective.

Well they gotta be sent to EU some how. Your post are so stupid, you and anders will stink up any diplomacy thread you can get your hands on. "Oh but astralis was in this many fights."

http://c-rpg.net/?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=1406

That was today must have not been noted by anders or ballicker.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 01:56:11 am by Holiday203 »

Offline Balikar

• Count
  • Renown: 173
  • Infamy: 112
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Moonshine, Cruxton
« Reply #72 on: May 27, 2014, 02:27:49 am »
But nobody cares about astralis I mean why bring them up here in this thread? Pretty sure most of those are def or hardly any big battles.

Simply to put the chest beating in its place. 

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #73 on: May 27, 2014, 02:41:10 am »

Oh wait, please tell me good sir, how many battles have YOU done? You don't even PLAY strat so you don't do any contributions to xp and war.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #74 on: May 27, 2014, 03:00:25 am »
(click to show/hide)

First, what is a midol (I honestly don't know)?  Sorry, I don't have your rage issues where every little thing done by anyone on battle server offends you and you start cursing, I assume its something you take for that.

Secondly. yes you whined pretty damned hard during that fight about us getting a whopping 24 mercs.

3rd, castles against other players are not going to happen or very rarely because its so overwhelmingly expensive - maybe village fights and open fields PvP, but not castles and cities.  AoW has a lot more balls than you Aldo and are the rare exception to the rule by attacking a player-owned castle 3 times. 

The only time these castles and cities will be fought with their awesome maps any time this strat is when the ai is being attacked, which is already a serious disadvantage in unloomed gear and merc pool.  So you basically try to deny the community a fun, xp battle because you don't want to actually fight (and no you have never asked before battle for na1 for someone to sign for other side unless it was a few minutes before battle when ai doesn't even hire).

Uxhal is a lot of fun, so is Dhirim and a lot of the castles and cities you and occitan got for free.  I recruit people for most of the ai castles and city defense if I am around and merc for that side under pseudonym even against people some might consider me friendly with.  Where I have gotten enough mercs it has been a lot of fun like Asugan castle, Ichamur, Reyvadin, the 1st Dhirim battle, Derchios castle, etc.  Where both sides got a LOT more XP and enjoyed a great battle at an interesting location that will never be fought over again this entire strategus.

I get that you are lazy bitch when it comes to strat, but to give grief to people actually trying to organize fights is childish. Especially while you spend 4 months now doing nothing but hoping to take a bunch of ai castles for free while allying with other giant factions and not fighting anyone.  Half of this strat is gone and you have done nothing to add to the strat community. At least 9finger would do shit, you are just a waste of space that bitches about any fair fight or exertion of effort on strat.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 03:44:56 am by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo