Author Topic: NOVA SHARIZ, FOR SALE!  (Read 7951 times)

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
Re: NOVA SHARIZ, FOR SALE!
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2014, 11:56:25 pm »
+5
Also, full roster? Good joke, everyone knows battles in NA are either landslide rosters or 35 vs 35.

The only exception was last night, 48 vs 48 was a glimpse into the past, when 51 vs 51 battles happened every day and the XP flowed freely through the realm.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2014, 12:00:48 am »
+3
Also, full roster? Good joke, everyone knows battles in NA are either landslide rosters or 35 vs 35.

The only exception was last night, 48 vs 48 was a glimpse into the past, when 51 vs 51 battles happened every day and the XP flowed freely through the realm.

and everyone talked a lot of shit, and most of it was god-awful tier shittalking.

oh yes, the good old days indeed

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2014, 12:01:42 am »
+1

Tilbaut Sieges were low to mid 40s all three sieges, FYI. Haven't had a full 50/50 yet, though the second battle was 48/49 ish for a while before people left on both sides.

Offline Holiday203

• Count
  • Renown: 182
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Art of Wutang, Justice League
  • Game nicks: Batman_Holiday_AoW
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2014, 02:19:49 am »
+2
The first one was actually 50v50

Offline imisshotmail

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 428
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2014, 02:55:35 am »
Well people should have and admins should have done something about it. Exploiting the system for a easy win is callow and petty. Even you have to agree with this Kesh, no matter how much you dislike me.

Maybe if the "system" wasn't utter garbage and done in 10 minutes it wouldn't be able to be exploited. Shitty coding is at fault for stuff like this, and it should rightfully be exploited by everyone until it gets fixed (lol like that will ever happen)

Also- everyone complaining about this Strategus not having any battles like last one, go attack someone then jesus christ. Frisia, Occitan, MB, Dracul, Acre you guys are ALL worthless at Strategus, and coincidentally are the people most complaining about not having battles/enough mercs in them, What A Surprise.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 02:59:45 am by imisshotmail »

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2014, 03:46:57 am »
+2
Maybe if the "system" wasn't utter garbage and done in 10 minutes it wouldn't be able to be exploited. Shitty coding is at fault for stuff like this, and it should rightfully be exploited by everyone until it gets fixed (lol like that will ever happen)

Also- everyone complaining about this Strategus not having any battles like last one, go attack someone then jesus christ. Frisia, Occitan, MB, Dracul, Acre you guys are ALL worthless at Strategus, and coincidentally are the people most complaining about not having battles/enough mercs in them, What A Surprise.

Heh. Acre's attacking something now rather than playing defensive.(They also attacked the desert as well, but you know this).

Still Best wars=Wars With Astralis. Period. Name a Better NA war(s) yet...oh wait, that's right 2 of 3 Invloved Astralis!!!!! We must be the Inhertitors of FCC without all the Shitty FCC shit since we fight!(Ok not really, but I think we provide best battles in strat)

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2014, 03:53:23 am »
For the record, I reported the exploit as soon as I caught wind of it, but was told nothing would be done.  Then I sat around actually tading and properly arming my armies for real sieges.  During that time, about 20 cities and castles were taken by the exploit.  Some even put 1300 troops into castles, just to take them with ease.  On the bright side, there are very few neutral fiefs left, so you won't be able to complain about it anymore.

Honestly, it's not any worse than no one showing up to the AI defenses.  The only difference here is that I'm not afraid to make enemies and have battles, and I have had to fight full rosters the entire time.  On the flip side, most other factions are taking castles and cities in only cloth armor and weapons inherited from taking villages that were equally undefended.  If this upsets you, you should really look inwards.
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline FRANK_THE_TANK

• King
  • Renown: 1312
  • Infamy: 339
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • FluckCucker
    • View Profile
  • Faction: A Free and proud Peasant of Fisdnar!!!
  • Game nicks: FRANK_THE_TANK
  • IRC nick: Sippy sip
« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2014, 06:23:50 am »
+3
I've tried to sign up for AI defence rosters but once you look at it and see 15 other people vs "51" you just unsign and walk away. Also 300 ping makes me a novelty in an AI defence with so few people.
Fammi un pompino!

I think I have ball cancer in my right nut :(
Good news everybody! It's not nut cancer :)
Bad news everybody, I got dumped :(

Offline arowaine

• Duke
  • Renown: 614
  • Infamy: 159
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • http://occitanclan.webs.com/
  • Faction: Occitan
  • Game nicks: Occitan_Arowaine
  • IRC nick: arowaine
« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2014, 07:56:36 am »

as far as i am concern i think you just turn into a huge asshole and point 2 there is plenny way of participating into strat even without doing any battle, also on a other note you do not even play anymore shamful
Desire: pls smite FCC 2.0 T.T

Offline PsychoTwins

• Earl
  • Renown: 453
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: FarmerBob, NinjaBob, 20PingIsHardBob, StrIsHardBob, HaxorBob
« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2014, 08:07:00 am »
+1
as far as i am concern i think you just turn into a huge asshole and point 2 there is plenny way of participating into strat even without doing any battle, also on a other note you do not even play anymore shamful

No offence meant, but you cant call him shameful for being inactive at the moment. They at least had a war with Hosp(though wasnt very fun), when you have been inactive whole strat so far (please become active though  :cry:)
Here, dear crpg folk, we have an honest man who doesn't conceal the truth out of the fear of getting nerfed. He surely deserves a round of heartfelt applause.

Offline arowaine

• Duke
  • Renown: 614
  • Infamy: 159
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • http://occitanclan.webs.com/
  • Faction: Occitan
  • Game nicks: Occitan_Arowaine
  • IRC nick: arowaine
« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2014, 08:25:51 am »
+7
rip crpg/strat
Desire: pls smite FCC 2.0 T.T

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2014, 08:34:22 am »
All I'm saying is I hate the AI, and fuck them in their goddamn A hole.
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline imisshotmail

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 504
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2014, 08:45:33 am »
+3
I'm inactive because everybody in Strat I tried to do shit with, is too concerned about their internet troop numbers to man up and have battles. Frisia, MB, Occitan, Astralis, Dracul and More- people who let it be known, were given the option of us giving them gold, troops and fiefs, in return for them fighting battles with us against Various Factions declined because they were Literally too scared to have a war in Strategus until its 8months in and they have farmed enough troops that it's a guarantee they can't lose them all before strat ends.

I feel like we are the only faction who doesn't care about losing stuff in strat anymore, so i think this will be just the start of many awfully timed battles that will be coming soon to a Fief near you, I hope every one owns an alarm clock so you won't lose your Hard Earned troops.

Alternatively, all you bad clans can attack us and maybe get non awful timed battles but who are we kidding, you won't attack.

Offline PsychoTwins

• Earl
  • Renown: 453
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: FarmerBob, NinjaBob, 20PingIsHardBob, StrIsHardBob, HaxorBob
« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2014, 08:52:05 am »
+1
I feel like we are the only faction who doesn't care about losing stuff in strat anymore, so i think this will be just the start of many awfully timed battles that will be coming soon to a Fief near you, I hope every one owns an alarm clock so you won't lose your Hard Earned troops.

Hey, us Squids are doing a pretty good job at throwing thousands of troops into battles  :evil:
Here, dear crpg folk, we have an honest man who doesn't conceal the truth out of the fear of getting nerfed. He surely deserves a round of heartfelt applause.

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2014, 08:54:40 am »
+4
Wardens did the same thing.

Yeah... uh, no. None of us knew of this exploit. I personally thought someone was trying to indirectly sabotage us by making it harder to take since from the early days of strat there was someone adding tickets to it every now and again. Not such an absurd claim considering we used to be aggressive towards astralis and there were many of them still in the area, presumably afk. I was under that assumption that AI fiefs received their gear from a preset code, not one that was flexible depending on how many troops are present. Honestly, why would it be coded to be flexible if AI fiefs never acquire troops? It seems to that it was coded simply to encourage this kind of shady behavior.

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador