Author Topic: Muslims, really?  (Read 13297 times)

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Muslims, really?
« Reply #60 on: May 16, 2014, 05:10:35 pm »
+1
It comes down to dumb uneducated people not religion

MOst ppl don't do evil stuff without any reason. And islam gives its followers a reason - or an excuse - to do malicious things like this:
(click to show/hide)

Sure, there're are ppl among western societies who, under certain circumstances, would be able to do any malevolent, spiteful act,but they need some ideology encouraging them to do that, like fascism e.g. And thankfully christianism for the most part isn't such ideology these days.

Each religion has it's fucked up aspects. And claiming that Islam is the only religion to influence law...

What's important is how islam influence law in arab countries... While I "hate" the role which religion and catholic church plays in my country it's incomparable with islamic law.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Falka

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 16, 2014, 05:20:53 pm »
Christianity has the IRA. That's what happens when you mix Irish People with extremism.

I don't think that Ira do what it does exclusively or even mostly because of religion. REligion just makes everything worse, but it's not the root of the conflict. But I'm not an expert so maybe I'm wrong :P

Offline Flans

• Baron
  • Renown: 143
  • Infamy: 147
  • cRPG Player
  • I come to eat you at night
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar
  • Game nicks: Kalmarunion_Odysseus
  • IRC nick: Flans
« Reply #62 on: May 16, 2014, 05:38:52 pm »
If we're looking at this in terms of numbers or volume of killed humans.  There is no religion on this planet that has done worse than the people that worship the "son of God".

In fact more than 99% of the killings that Christians have commited was in forms of aggressive campaigns, you can't argue any self defence or moral rights to it. It was savage expansion destroy everyone and everything.
To have called Muslims and any other natives that have been victimised for the past 400 years anything other than people protecting themselves against aggression is incomprehensible.

But then, the human mind is the one at fault here, as the saying goes "Kill one man, and you are a murderer. (in this case a "terrorist"??) Kill millions of men, and you are a conqueror.(yep nothing wrong with nukes, ethnic cleansing)"

This topic has nothing to do with the Islamic religion no matter how you see it portrayed, and to call it sharia law makes me laugh... no one on this planet has seen sharia law as it was meant to be since 1566.
What all you people perceive as "Sharia law" is the warped propaganda burned western version.  Enjoy your bigotry kids.
I wanted an avatar as cool as the Nords ones, but I have no skill with Photoshop, or Illustrator or anything like that >:(

Offline Overdriven

• Marshall
  • Renown: 828
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Great Khans
  • Game nicks: GK_Overdriven
« Reply #63 on: May 16, 2014, 05:56:36 pm »
What's important is how islam influence law in arab countries... While I "hate" the role which religion and catholic church plays in my country it's incomparable with islamic law.

It influences law but actual Islamic law is usually twisted horribly in the politics of Arab countries. Having read multiple versions of the Quran  whilst it condemns apostasy, there is no mention of it being punishable by death. This came later in the Hadiths and even then only as a sentence for males of sound mind. Won't even bother to get into how much I abhor the idea of many of the Hadiths.

So this ruling is utterly daft and certainly not Islamic.

Offline Falka

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 16, 2014, 06:15:03 pm »
+1
It was savage expansion destroy everyone and everything.
To have called Muslims and any other natives that have been victimised for the past 400 years anything other than people protecting themselves against aggression is incomprehensible.

Don't want to break your dreams, but that's how Ottoman Empire looked like 300 years ago:
(click to show/hide)

NOpe, Budapest isn't a cradle of islam.

History of christianity is bloody and full of violence, no doubt about it, but todays western world has very little in common with old christianity, while islam and arab countires stick with their mentality in the darkness of middle ages.

Having read multiple versions of the Quran  whilst it condemns apostasy, there is no mention of it being punishable by death.
And in the bible there's no mention of pope, saints, commandemnts of church and so on (and on the other hand bible dictates to kill gays; "If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives", or sluts; "But if this charge is true (that she wasn't a virgin on her wedding night), and evidence of the girls virginity is not found, they shall bring the girl to the entrance of her fathers house and there her townsman shall stone her to death" :P). Religions, not only islam, have very little in common with their holy books.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 16, 2014, 06:15:03 pm »
I think more and more people are starting to see through the political correctness when it comes to Islam. It's starting to be hard to ignore the pattern when such a big percentage of horrible things are done by Muslims.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline HarunYahya

• Marshall
  • Renown: 965
  • Infamy: 309
  • cRPG Player
  • Proud Abdulla wielder
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: HarunYahya,HarunShootya,Inan
  • IRC nick: HarunYahya
« Reply #66 on: May 16, 2014, 07:19:42 pm »
+1
I am fucking amazed by how you, Falka, connect arab violance and uncivilized way of living to their religion.
I guess it is a bit hard to learn about "ethics" , "civil life" , "equality" and "justice" while your marketplaces get carpet bombed regularly by a fucking toy under the command of a guy who's away thousands of kilometers away...
But nah, an arab killed a pregnant woman, muslims too evil :(( Maybe he did that because nobody gives a flying fuck about christians bomb his town without choosing targets and killing hundreds of children-women with fucking drones every fucking day for few fucking years ?

I hate arabs, i pity every radical believers who's actions are harmful, but western civilizations turned arabs into rabid dogs not Islam. Arabs are not practicing islam,they are just rabid dogs. All they seen is war since their fucking childhood and what do you expect them to act like gentlemen ?

Offline Falka

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 16, 2014, 07:45:55 pm »
+3
I guess it is a bit hard to learn about "ethics" , "civil life" , "equality" and "justice" while your marketplaces get carpet bombed regularly by a fucking toy under the command of a guy who's away thousands of kilometers away..

christians bomb his town without choosing targets and killing hundreds of children-women with fucking drones every fucking day for few fucking years ?

All they seen is war since their fucking childhood and what do you expect them to act like gentlemen ?

It's a shame but so far neither USA nor any other christian country have bombed Saudi Arabia.

(click to show/hide)

Offline Grumpy_Nic

• King
  • Renown: 1023
  • Infamy: 306
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Hermann_von_Krems
« Reply #68 on: May 16, 2014, 07:46:18 pm »
+2
Humans kill each other, thats just natural. Some countries think that other countries are fuckin moronic.

In general I dont agree with any believers, as believing in a deity just seems fuckin idiotic to me and I wouldnt mind if such people died right away. But whatever. I dont even know if what I wrote fits into this thread in any way because I didnt read anything but a small part of the OP. But since this is a forum I can write my opinion wherever I want and whenever I want.

Best regards

Offline HarunYahya

• Marshall
  • Renown: 965
  • Infamy: 309
  • cRPG Player
  • Proud Abdulla wielder
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: HarunYahya,HarunShootya,Inan
  • IRC nick: HarunYahya
« Reply #69 on: May 16, 2014, 08:19:35 pm »
+2

You guys are too biased to see the point...

Offline Falka

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 16, 2014, 09:17:49 pm »
+3
You guys are too biased to see the point...

If your point is that connecting "arab violance and uncivilized way of living to their religion" is unjustified, I don't buy it. If you, like Overdriven, try to separate some idealistic vision of religion, based on holy books, be it Koran or Bible, from religion in real life - I don't buy it. For me religion as an abstract belief system has no meaning and isn't worth talking about. Why? Because religions preached by priests, imams or whatever their name is, have very little in common with actual text of holybooks. And after all it's all made up.

Islamic law, no matter how "twisted" it is according to Overdriven, is part of the religion of islam as a social movement, just like inquisition was a part of catholicism. If I see islam as "an evil" it's because of the actions of huge part of its followers.

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 17, 2014, 01:00:29 am »
I think more and more people are starting to see through the political correctness when it comes to Islam. It's starting to be hard to ignore the pattern when such a big percentage of horrible things are done by Muslims.

And supposing this is true, what action should be taken then ?

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #72 on: May 17, 2014, 01:03:41 am »
+5

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Umbra

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems, Freak Army of Gnjus
  • Game nicks: Umbra
« Reply #73 on: May 17, 2014, 02:08:11 am »
+4

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
« Reply #74 on: May 17, 2014, 02:15:43 am »
There's no such thing like "kill all the infidels" in kuran-ı kerim , it only says infidels will burn in hell cus they re bundle of stickss worshipping false gods , the violence done by Muslims is cus of Arabian heritage , come on we re talking about people who impales their own kin cus they re gay. The reason Islam spread through Arabs is because Arabs were worshipping silly statues , and fighting to each other to prove which god is the best one. After Turks fought as Mercenaries in Arab armies they embraced Islam just like Vikings embraced Christianity after fighting for Brits.
Yes there is this Jihad thing but Quran also says "There is no forcing in religion" . So after seeing a pregnant woman got killed by Muslim Arabs then saying omg that religion is corrupted is utterly wrong .
tl;dr fuck you