Author Topic: SQUID SLIMEBALLS DECLARE WAR ON ACRE  (Read 29898 times)

Offline Alaire

• Knight
  • Renown: 57
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: GoW
  • Game nicks: GoW_Alaire
Re: SQUID SLIMEBALLS DECLARE WAR ON ACRE
« Reply #390 on: May 21, 2014, 06:33:19 am »
+3
I keep looking in the diplomacy thread, reading the title and seeing that orange NEW next to it.
I then proceed to click on it, then mentally face-palm because I forgot once again that there is nothing interesting happening on this thread.
Today, a voice even came out of my closet when I did this and said "get a life kid."  :rolleyes:
I may just have to do that.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Taser

• King
  • Renown: 1447
  • Infamy: 82
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
  • Game nicks: Alfred_Taser_of_TKoV
« Reply #391 on: May 21, 2014, 06:44:07 am »

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
« Reply #392 on: May 21, 2014, 08:06:33 am »
+8
Nothing new!  The most epic NA battle just happened.  After a rather confusing maneuvering of armies, with red herrings thrown in our way and rather intense decisions concerning targets, especially considering time zones (stupid time zones- why don't all C-Rpg players move to the west Coast?), the Squids and yours truly met in the field.

I do think it was a little unfair that they were defenders, as I'm sure it was a mutual consent fight.  But, for all who missed this most epic, awesome battle, let me tell you this: it was epic and awesome.

A bloody river separated us, which is a risk we expected, but also, what was unexpected, the Squids had roster support.  Equal armies!  WTF!  Not appreciated, people.  I would understand if it was just Acre fellows, but this was a 13 Knight battle!  Being so beloved, we expected everyone to sign for us, including most of the squids.  But, rather than being the easy victory we expected, we were actually defeated!

But what a wonderful defeat!  There were crazy charges on the left, the right, flags were taken on each side before whichever defenders rallied.  The bloody Squid shield wall held strong, advances were repulsed, last second spawns changed the face of battle.  Pushing, repulsing, colliding, the all important range being chased or else slaughtering Agincourt style the advancing infantry.  Oh, and did I mention the cavalry?  Thrice armoured as their riders, they lived to fight on for both sides, switching teams several times.

All in all it was awesome10.  And anyone who wasn't there was a loser.  I was there, and I lost, and played crappily, but I am still less of a loser than all you losers who passed on this brilliant battle.

And Kudos to the Squids.  Nice tactics, good teamwork, and some brilliant individual players.  Shame we ran out of time.  It was bloody, but should have been bloodier.  Oh well, let's do it again tomorrow.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #393 on: May 21, 2014, 08:18:01 am »
+5
Nothing new!  The most epic NA battle just happened.  After a rather confusing maneuvering of armies, with red herrings thrown in our way and rather intense decisions concerning targets, especially considering time zones (stupid time zones- why don't all C-Rpg players move to the west Coast?), the Squids and yours truly met in the field.

I do think it was a little unfair that they were defenders, as I'm sure it was a mutual consent fight.  But, for all who missed this most epic, awesome battle, let me tell you this: it was epic and awesome.

A bloody river separated us, which is a risk we expected, but also, what was unexpected, the Squids had roster support.  Equal armies!  WTF!  Not appreciated, people.  I would understand if it was just Acre fellows, but this was a 13 Knight battle!  Being so beloved, we expected everyone to sign for us, including most of the squids.  But, rather than being the easy victory we expected, we were actually defeated!

But what a wonderful defeat!  There were crazy charges on the left, the right, flags were taken on each side before whichever defenders rallied.  The bloody Squid shield wall held strong, advances were repulsed, last second spawns changed the face of battle.  Pushing, repulsing, colliding, the all important range being chased or else slaughtering Agincourt style the advancing infantry.  Oh, and did I mention the cavalry?  Thrice armoured as their riders, they lived to fight on for both sides, switching teams several times.

All in all it was awesome10.  And anyone who wasn't there was a loser.  I was there, and I lost, and played crappily, but I am still less of a loser than all you losers who passed on this brilliant battle.

And Kudos to the Squids.  Nice tactics, good teamwork, and some brilliant individual players.  Shame we ran out of time.  It was bloody, but should have been bloodier.  Oh well, let's do it again tomorrow.

My favorite part is where we had 2 construction sites and an Acre fellow was upset that he couldn't get certain gear out of our equipment rack, so he saw fit to break it in a fit of most holy rage.

Very good!

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #394 on: May 21, 2014, 08:24:17 am »
+5
My favorite part is where we had 2 construction sites and an Acre fellow was upset that he couldn't get certain gear out of our equipment rack, so he saw fit to break it in a fit of most holy rage.

Very good!

James slowly lowered his face into his palm. "oh marcus" he sighed as he retired to his chambers after a most grueling battle. He would have to pray for less rivers to magically appear.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 08:28:02 am by njames89 »

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
« Reply #395 on: May 21, 2014, 11:18:39 am »
+3
Frankly I think this whole strat business is staring to smell like a load of horse shit.

Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

Offline HappyPhantom

• Earl
  • Renown: 440
  • Infamy: 74
  • cRPG Player
  • Pew pew, your face!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul, Always Take the Shot.
  • Game nicks: HappyPhantom, Marys of the Sea, Ancient of Mu Mu.
« Reply #396 on: May 21, 2014, 11:41:11 am »
+1
Frankly I think this whole strat business is staring to smell like a load of horse shit.

Get your head out of your ass Sparv.

(click to show/hide)
"Darklands" - The greatest game you never played: now on Steam http://store.steampowered.com/app/327930 | http://www.darklands.net/index.shtml

Offline Kalitorian

• Count
  • Renown: 164
  • Infamy: 13
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmarunionen
  • Game nicks: Kalitorian, Lerikalian, Torilerian
« Reply #397 on: May 21, 2014, 12:34:36 pm »
+1

Next time learn to build faster. You wasted 15mins on building a forward spawn... ofc you run out of time.
Also I blame our defeat on the English bills they had. Best polearm.

Offline Yoshi

• Count
  • Renown: 175
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • Glory to Yoshi!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Yoshi Clan
  • Game nicks: Chairman_Yoshi
« Reply #398 on: May 21, 2014, 02:25:02 pm »

You can't forget the brave Sloshi (sloth and Yoshi) spec ops team that went behind enemy lines and took out your flags, allowing the main army to push up and take the forward spawn.
Terrible fucking names terrible fucking video game. character, stupid banner. You will be extinct like your amoeba brained brethren. This all could have been avoided if your banner was the little Jason voorhees looking characters from super Mario brothers 3. You dug your own graves now lay in it!

Offline FRANK_THE_TANK

• King
  • Renown: 1312
  • Infamy: 339
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • FluckCucker
    • View Profile
  • Faction: A Free and proud Peasant of Fisdnar!!!
  • Game nicks: FRANK_THE_TANK
  • IRC nick: Sippy sip
« Reply #399 on: May 21, 2014, 03:01:52 pm »
Buying a new power supply tomorrow then I can haz enjoy.
Fammi un pompino!

I think I have ball cancer in my right nut :(
Good news everybody! It's not nut cancer :)
Bad news everybody, I got dumped :(

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #400 on: May 21, 2014, 03:47:55 pm »
Guys, there was a battle.  Let's write 8 pages for it.
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: May 21, 2014, 07:15:47 pm »
+3
Dirk understandably slept through his alarm clock and didn't reinforce me.  Bravo did though, and should we lose Dirk will attack naturally.  Could we have a gentleman's agreement to wait for a proper time though, without running away or reinforcing?

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: May 21, 2014, 10:16:33 pm »
+6
Guys, there was a battle.  Let's write 8 pages for it.
8 pages will not be enough.  We should have an entire thread, like you guys did for New Shariz.

Offline SugarHoe

• Earl
  • Renown: 413
  • Infamy: 144
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisia
« Reply #403 on: May 22, 2014, 12:13:58 am »
+1
can't wait for the roleplay post

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #404 on: May 22, 2014, 01:15:39 am »
+5
Dirk understandably slept through his alarm clock and didn't reinforce me.  Bravo did though, and should we lose Dirk will attack naturally.  Could we have a gentleman's agreement to wait for a proper time though, without running away or reinforcing?

As a wise man once said "You snooze, you lose."
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo