Author Topic: Unban Knitler_the_Grey the second  (Read 850 times)

Offline Knitler

• Earl
  • Renown: 456
  • Infamy: 91
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Worlds Cutest Dictator
    • View Profile
Unban Knitler_the_Grey the second
« on: May 02, 2014, 01:23:11 pm »
Stop closing my thread!

http://forum.melee.org/eu-%28official%29/ban-knitler_the_grey/msg998482/#msg998482

First of all, that happened like 3 Days ago ~ gg to that one
Second, i was in a bad mood on that day, specially when i´m the only one going through the doors and getting headshotted and teamkilled ~ i waited for the sorry but it didnt came
Third ~ how bout showing what really happened? I reported ~ you insulted first but dont make screenshots of it

And now to the Admin Erzengel who hates me anyway; formally that banthread is not even acceptable, didnt even checked the logs of it ~ gg

Dont you think one week is too much, as you told i "had" ~5bans already, spared over more than 2years...
After all, oh holy and fair admin Erzengel, how bout checking the logs? Oooh its 3days ago? Hoow .... valuable and acceptable banthread ~ considering for one week.
How bout letting somebody write and defend themselve on their unban/ban thread instead of closing it?

Shouldnt barabe_perverz get a warning for posting shit in the ban section thread and not helping at it?

Quote from: Heskey
This should be stickied as the template on how to get unbanned, admins love it in particular.

1. Insult them for not banning immediately
2. Tell them you were in a bad mood so the ban is invalid, lift cos bad mood
3. Say it's invalid cos they did not provide screens of the insult they gave you, this was in the body of text, he quoted excatly what he called you.

4. Blame the ineptitude of an admin for presumably not checking the logs to see the complainant insult you, despite the exact quote being included in their thread against you. I dont think they denied calling you a cocksucker on the server, so what logs did Ergenzel miss?

The perfect unban formula, i should offer to draft these for people for a modest crpg gold fee.

As i already said but nobody thinks i might be speaking the truth

1. Insulting whom? Spoony for teamkilling me after i pushed 4time through the same door and dieing without anything? Or Fips for beeing a badmin to me?
2. Belive it or not, but after going the same way to the flag all over again with stupid teammate teamhitting you and the enemy having the door open but your team not pushing wouldnt u have it?
3. Its also invalid cause it happened 3 or 4 Days ago, i got told that its just acceptable in time of 24hrs/1day

You used to be nice Heskey, but since i left HRE and joined Grey Order everybody is becoming what they seemed to be.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2014, 01:36:54 pm by Knitler »
(click to show/hide)

Offline Nebun

• Duke
  • Renown: 532
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • - BAD BECAUSE RUSSIAN -
    • View Profile
Re: Unban Knitler_the_Grey the second
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2014, 01:47:21 pm »
unban poor knitler
when UIF looks at you
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Knitler

• Earl
  • Worlds Cutest Dictator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2014, 01:52:12 pm »
Take it like a man, i got a 4-day ban for my first offense and that was only kick-polling an admin.

Getting banned is part of the natural lifecycle of TKing, you need to know when you're safe and who's english skills are too bad to report you.

Let me guess, the admin you kickpolled banned u, eh?
Ofc, i would even ban myself for 2days for that TK ~ Its still 3~4 Days ago which makes it invalid as i got told by another admin, specially unfair if that admin that bans u dont like u or is making it from his clanmembers ~ also when the banthread is not speaking the truth and they dont check the logs.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Knitler

• Earl
  • Worlds Cutest Dictator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2014, 01:59:44 pm »
It would probably have been something like that but they increase length due to ban record.

As far as i'm aware it relates to when it's posted, not when you did it (apart from obviously posting soemthing really old).

Just wondering which part you say is untruthful and why you think they havent checked the logs.

Cause the lines are wrong;

Quote from: Spoony
I TH him accidently and before I could say sorry, he reports.
I said "wtf@report?"
Then he insults me
I explain that TH's happen and it was an accident + I insult him calling him a c***s**ker (yes I know I shouldn't stoop to his level)
Then he insults again - saying he'll kill me irl and f*** my body parts
Then follows up by TKing me right at start of game.
I tell him he'll be perma banned
He responds with "Faps retard probably gonna do one week"

He insulted me first but didnt made any screens of it, and ofc. admin Erzengel didnt thought he had the need of checking the logs~

~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh and besides that, i checked my old PMs to find who told me about 1day time to make a banthread i found this masterpiece:

Quote from: Erzengel
Genialer Schachzug einfach zu behaupten ich hätte dich mal gebannt weil du HRE verlassen hast. Dir ist schon klar wie leicht man das überprüfen kann? Ernsthaft, such dir Hilfe...

Der nächste Ban wird übrigens deutlich länger sein. Ich habe keine Lust mehr mir deine lächerlichen Lügen weiterhin anhören zu müssen. Von den anderen Admins nimmt dich auch längst keiner mehr ernst.

Man muss schon besonders dumm sein einen Admin erst völlig ohne Grund zu beleidigen, sich dann darüber zu beschweren, dass man dafür gebannt wird (was hast du denn erwartet?) und dabei auch noch kackdreist zu lügen.

Was du sonst machst ist mir völlig egal, aber du solltest besser aufhören dich wie ein kleines trotziges Kind aufzuführen. Absolut niemand hat dir in irgendeiner Weise unrecht getan. Du hast dich einfach nur asozial verhalten.

tl:dr/nongerman

He basically says im an idiot, a liar and a clown, also says next time hell ban me longer and ofc shouldnt behave like a child
(click to show/hide)

Offline Knitler

• Earl
  • Worlds Cutest Dictator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2014, 02:08:40 pm »
Insulted before he TH you?

Cos he admitted the insult he made after you reported, we can all see that on his thread, and your screenshot only confirms what he's already told us, that you insulted you. So how is he lying in his thread?

And how do you know they didnt check the logs? You're convinced they didnt check cos Spoony called you a cocksucker, but Spoony wrote that in his OP, and it doesnt change anything in regards to the ban. Why would the admin need to mention this if he'd seen it in the log, it doesnt bring any new evidence one way or the other, just confirms Spoony's story. The fact he didnt mention it is the only thing that makes you think they didnt check.

For the 3rd time now Heskey, he insulted me first and wrote more, but HE SPOONY, didnt made any screenshot of it ~ got it now?
(click to show/hide)

Offline Fips

• King
  • Renown: 1217
  • Infamy: 290
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire
  • Game nicks: Fips_HRE
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2014, 02:16:51 pm »
You're not really making this better if you continue to go on. Erzengel banned you and closed your unban-request, thus denying it. Now stop making unban threads unless you want to get muted on the forums as well.

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 769
  • Infamy: 214
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Norse_Erzengel
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2014, 02:17:51 pm »

He basically says im an idiot, a liar and a clown, also says next time hell ban me longer and ofc shouldnt behave like a child

Excatly, this is what you are. You were breaking the rules, got banned for it and now you are behaving like a total dickhead. You are posting a private message which I sent you half a year ago (?) after you insulted me, got banned for it and then obviously lied to several other admins. What is wrong with you?

You got the same ban time as everybody else with that many previous bans. It doesn't matter at all if it happened today or three days ago. Even if he insulted you, that's no excuse for teamkilling him. Just report it to an admin. You know the rules.

I will close this thread now since you are unable to provide anything useful. Don't create a new one.

Offline Tennenoth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 818
  • Infamy: 85
  • "Bloody peasant archers!"
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Head)
  • Game nicks: Guard_Tenne; Guard_The_Biscuits; Guard_Bugden; Guard_Tennenuff
  • IRC nick: Tennenoth
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2014, 03:02:16 pm »
One thing I'd like to clarify, that I didn't see addressed is;

If a ban request is made, it doesn't matter how long past it's file date, the ban time is as long as the admin feels fit. Just because an admin might not be free to clear a ban request, doesn't mean that you get off the hook for breaking the rules. It's just a delayed punishment, but it isn't lesser.

Also, all admins should be in a position to make informed and impartial decisions when making bans, they're relied upon to avoid bans where they have conflict of interest or feel that they cannot do their jobs unbiased, and as such, just because a player has beef with an admin, doesn't mean that that admin will make an unbiased decision. Particularly since banning someone usually doesn't make the banned player like them any more.

Just so anyone who cares to read this knows, I am not involved with this ban and my statements above apply globally and are not specific to this ban alone, it just felt like a good place to clarify some things mentioned! :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

BullDog Clan member since 31/08/2010 / Caravan Guild member since 03/08/2010

How to understand what I say.
Always finish your tea and biscuits regardless of how terrible they are