Author Topic: Ban Killroth  (Read 362 times)

Offline Boxey

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Ban Killroth
« on: May 01, 2014, 09:37:12 pm »
1. Name of your character involved
Boxey_Astralis
2. Name of offending character(s)
Killroth
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible
2:30pm Central Standard
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after.
Killroth horse bumped me, I reported him, he then intentionally horse bumped me again. My character was not loading, so I was waiting for it to load and trying to spawn. He used my "having no weapon" as an excuse to teamkill me. Continued to name call and harass me after teamkilling.
5. Why you think the offender did what he did.
I think he was upset about me reporting him over the horsebump, so he continued to harass me.
6. Multiple Screenshots
Don't have any screenshots, I run a multi-monitor setup that for some reason returns black screens on screenshots of CRPG.
7. Names of players that can witness what happened.
Namo_Astralis, Byronic_Knight_of_Astralis, Bongloader_MB

Offline Killroth

• Peasant
  • Renown: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Killroth
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2014, 09:39:07 pm »
wrong. you are intentionally leeching every round on same map. no weapon no armor. and being a prick about it when people tell you to leave.

Offline Killroth

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2014, 09:45:12 pm »
sorry about TWing you.

Offline Boxey

• Peasant
  • Renown: 4
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2014, 09:46:14 pm »
wrong. you are intentionally leeching every round on same map. no weapon no armor. and being a prick about it when people tell you to leave.

Last time I checked, you aren't an admin, and it is not your responsiblity to teamwound and teamkill me. If you had listened or read my post, you'd have realized my character was not loading. You also teamwounded me before telling me to leave.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2014, 09:50:02 pm by Boxey »

Offline Killroth

• Peasant
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2014, 09:55:59 pm »
You knew how to fix the problem but instead u just spawned in naked and afked half the maps behind a rock. You are an experienced player. I know im not an admin i said i was sorry for tw i was already kicked and lost multiplayer.

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2014, 10:09:10 pm »
Killroth, vigilante justice is against the rules.  Next time, report the person here on the forums and let an admin take care of it.  Next offense will be a ban.

Boxey, you need to spawn with a weapon.  Spawning naked and leeching is against the rules, if your character won't load then you need to try to fix it.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus