Author Topic: Stories of Sungetche  (Read 638 times)

Offline Built

• Count
  • Renown: 244
  • Infamy: 60
  • cRPG Player
  • I guess P.T. Barnum was right
    • View Profile
  • Faction: DWARVES
  • Game nicks: Radsvid, Eirik, Angry something
  • IRC nick: Built
Stories of Sungetche
« on: May 01, 2014, 09:01:24 am »
+12
(click to show/hide)

Radsvid walked up the side of the highest mountain in all of Calradia, a great protector of the north from the south, the great Keshimanjaro Mountain, next to mount St. Reinhardt, named for the fallen knight of Acre who fell from its very heights searching for what Radsvid was looking for now. But there were two differences, the first being that Reinhardt was on the wrong mountain, and the second, no one could climb better than the Mountain King, for even his own castle was on a mountain. Covered in leathers, the furs, and finally a thick layer of snow, Radsvid finally ascended to the summit of Mount Keshimanjaro. And there it was, the legendary blade of power, the one forged long ago when the lord chadz still walked the earth. In the form of Radsvid's own blade, he reached down and hoisted the mighty steel from the rock. The almighty +4 Mastercrafted and Venerated Spathion, the Mountain Blade. Radsvid sheathed the Mountain Blade in his own leather sheath, embroidered with the finest Exotic Silver from Sungetche itself. Radsvid then, as in true Mountain King fashion, threw his shield on the ground and rode it down the mountain. Thus snowboarding was invented. He returned to the slightly less frozen halls of Sungetche for a white russian and a warm bowl of SauerKraut. The north, and the world, would be safe from the terrors of ages past now that the Mountain Blade was in Hanseatic Hands. Radsvid finished eating from his solid 12 karat golden bowl with his pure silver fork and set them onto his Sabre Tooth Tiger drying mat and then he lay upon his Ancient Redwood inlaid with the very hearts of the surrounding mountains framed bed, glad to finally be back home in Sungetche. He pulled the Wooly mammoth and Silk covers over himself, despite being covered in a natural layer of hair so thick it minds as well have been fur, and slept now, a hard days work deserved such sleep. In the morn he would re-sign the papers to enact the Hansa and stamp them, then enjoy a cup of the finest tea from a country far away that has long since been submerged under the sea.

Gott Mit Uns
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
« Last Edit: May 01, 2014, 04:01:00 pm by Built »
Also, James, you were legitimately mad at a rhyming dwarf on the internet.

Offline Vengt037

• Count
  • Renown: 259
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KE47rDVh3c0
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Vengt_The_Horsethief, Glorefindel, Vanderkaum
Re: Stories of Sungetche
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2014, 07:39:27 pm »
+3
Mountain king? Reminds me of this old school jam.
"Vengt, you are like my favorite player in CRPG."
- BlackWhite

Offline Thalion_Menelvagor

• Count
  • Renown: 259
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HoC
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2014, 04:46:21 pm »
+1
Long may there be a king under the mountain!

Offline HappyPhantom

• Earl
  • Renown: 440
  • Infamy: 74
  • cRPG Player
  • Pew pew, your face!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul, Always Take the Shot.
  • Game nicks: HappyPhantom, Marys of the Sea, Ancient of Mu Mu.
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2014, 12:27:46 am »
+1
Open for trade?
"Darklands" - The greatest game you never played: now on Steam http://store.steampowered.com/app/327930 | http://www.darklands.net/index.shtml

Offline Sharpe

• Duke
  • Renown: 619
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player
  • I like Sheep.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wales
  • Game nicks: Sharpe, Llewllyn
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2014, 01:51:27 am »
+2
Open for trade?

Everything's "open" for trade, as long as you can get away quick enough.

“I like the cover," he said. "Don't Panic. It's the first helpful or intelligible thing anybody's said to me all day.”