Author Topic: Ban Murderbeard  (Read 257 times)

Offline vipere

• Marshall
  • Renown: 793
  • Infamy: 73
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Byzantium
  • Game nicks: Lunasa
Ban Murderbeard
« on: May 01, 2014, 01:00:59 am »
Hour : 0 :45

1. Name of your character involved : Byzantium_Digenis_Akritas
2. Name of offending character(s) : Murderbeard

3. Time and server, as accurately as possible : around 0h45

4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after : Our team built a siege tower inside one of the tower of our castle, it was clearly an abuse and i started to destroy it. He Banpolled me. (even if its allowed (would be lame) kickpoll could have been enough )

5. Why you think the offender did what he did.* I dont know... he said "Byzantium cheater" or something like that after banpoll

6. Multiple Screenshots : i dont have screenshots. my laptop is a bit broken, imp screen dont work.

7. Names of players who witnessed what happened.** whole server, some players on my team were detroying the tower too....

I can add that i was doing well on the battle , not griefing or leeching at all. Im playing for fun and doing what i think is the better for my team, its my first banpost. If i build a siege tower to block the flag on Eu2 i will get banned, so same rules for strategus battle.

Thanks.

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
Re: Ban Murderbeard
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2014, 01:20:08 am »
it was EU3
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login