Author Topic: 0.3.3.6  (Read 28823 times)

Offline Umbra

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems, Freak Army of Gnjus
  • Game nicks: Umbra
Re: 0.3.3.6
« Reply #105 on: April 29, 2014, 12:28:29 pm »
+2
Bars must be so happy right now
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Phew

• Marshall
  • Renown: 775
  • Infamy: 132
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Phew_XVI
« Reply #106 on: April 29, 2014, 03:42:45 pm »
+1
You (the nation) has never had to fight a war on even or underdog terms, you dont know what a struggle is.

I get it, you can no longer abuse the "miss overhead then drag around" exploit, and you are mad about it.

But the hypocrisy of lecturing NA players on history and then immediately following it up with a blatantly inaccurate statement about American history...
In 1775 the British Empire claimed the most powerful military force on Earth, and the American colonies were just a rag-tag collection of outcasts and entrepreneurs pissed about being over-taxed by the British crown. Eight years later (with vital help from France, Spain and the Dutch Republic), Britain had been dealt a decisive military defeat. If that wasn't a war on "underdog terms" or a "struggle", I don't know what is.

I'd argue that toppling the Axis powers was also a "struggle", but Russia's godawful winters probably had as much to do with H!tler's fall as the U.S. military, so I'll leave that one alone.

Offline Sniger

• Marshall
  • Renown: 795
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: April 29, 2014, 04:01:48 pm »
+2
i think what he meant was that he (and i) highly doubt devs have ever tried to swing a sword. if they had, they would never even think about changing the 1h right swing. this is just one of the small things.

some of us are just not so keen on making our text flashy and seemingly intelligent enough. our vocabulary just not big enough. we have to try keep it simple eventho these discussions is far from simple. we are not native speaking english or very good english speakers like Teeth®, but we do understand and we do know how to communicate on a fair level and we do speak more than 1 language.

just because a text is crude or with bad examples, doesnt mean the point and meaning of it is crude bad.

yeah, i dont capitalize and i may lack vocabulary and correct spelling/gramma, so fucking sue me.

ur rules is not mine®

Offline Smoothrich

• King
  • Renown: 1558
  • Infamy: 986
  • cRPG Player
  • #manup @bigplays
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: April 29, 2014, 05:35:07 pm »
+12
So please NA my old friends, STOP playing this game, you have no martial history from this era, you (the nation) has never had to fight a war on even or underdog terms, you dont know what a struggle is. I dont WANT anyone to  be excluded but if you blinkered bastards continue to change the world without having looked upon it, you run the risk of becoming (in this community) the same as in real life: Viewed with disdain by the entire world for your lack of understanding in the workings of anything. Shame on ANY of you for defending Tydeus' actions. Shame.

Only if you stop using your USA designed computer chips to post on the USA created internet writing in the USA language. Perhaps you could try one of the many USA made TV shows, movies, songs, or games you have on your USA Netflix Streaming, USA Google/Apple Smartphone, or USA Steam Gaming Account?
My posting is like a katana folded 1000 times to perfection.. and the community is what keeps the edge sharp.. and bloody.  -  Me.

Offline Thryn

• Meme Artisan
  • Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 1177
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook
  • buff 2h tbh
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Thryn
  • IRC nick: Black Bastards
« Reply #109 on: April 29, 2014, 05:53:27 pm »
+5
Only if you stop using your USA designed computer chips to post on the USA created internet writing in the USA language. Perhaps you could try one of the many USA made TV shows, movies, songs, or games you have on your USA Netflix Streaming, USA Google/Apple Smartphone, or USA Steam Gaming Account?

This post... It smells like liberty... It tastes like justice... It must be freedom.

We may not love corrupt government, but we must love our country.

Offline Fips

• King
  • Renown: 1217
  • Infamy: 290
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire
  • Game nicks: Fips_HRE
« Reply #110 on: April 29, 2014, 05:55:22 pm »
+9

USA language  :lol:

Offline KingBread

• Earl
  • Renown: 445
  • Infamy: 42
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: KingBread
« Reply #111 on: April 29, 2014, 06:42:55 pm »
USA language  :lol:

double quote for freedom

also

only if you stop using letters invented by Yurop ! And numbers invented by arabs ! They gave you numbers you used them to create computers and stuff and you gave them back Tomahawks !!! SHAME !!

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: April 29, 2014, 06:49:53 pm »

lol usa computers, thats as lol as saying, usa smartphones, when the phones are made in china and the lithium used to power them was stolen from iraq. your usa tv \ movies are usually all rip offs of other peoples shows \ movies, your music sucks ass, and your gaming industry has become as greedy and profit drivin as ...well, everyother usa industry, which is why your games are so bland and similar feeling...which is why you americans are playing a european game.

steam is cool, fuck google, netflicks? pfff

"It's honestly, I'm not even kidding, it IS and HAS to be that Tydeus is simply playing a different game to me... So please NA my old friends, STOP playing this game, you have no martial history from this era, you (the nation) has never had to fight a war on even or underdog terms, you dont know what a struggle is. I dont WANT anyone to  be excluded but if you blinkered bastards continue to change the world without having looked upon it, you run the risk of becoming (in this community) the same as in real life: Viewed with disdain by the entire world for your lack of understanding in the workings of anything. Shame on ANY of you for defending Tydeus' actions. Shame." ---shots fired

"So please NA my old friends, STOP playing this game, you have no martial history from this era, you (the nation) has never had to fight a war on even or underdog terms, you dont know what a struggle is"

thats about the realist \ best fucking quote i have ever read on these forums and have said pretty much the same thing numerous times. ( and yes im from NA )
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline San

• Developer
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 143
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
    • View Profile
    • My youtube Brawl videos
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: San_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: San
« Reply #113 on: April 29, 2014, 06:53:12 pm »
+7
Considering my father is from a generation where he was in the fields picking cotton, the "struggle" is too close for comfort for me, thank-you very much.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: April 29, 2014, 07:05:57 pm »
chadz

+1 for being first one on this forums posting an Alter Bridge song.

Offline Thryn

• Meme Artisan
  • Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 1177
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook
  • buff 2h tbh
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Thryn
  • IRC nick: Black Bastards
« Reply #115 on: April 29, 2014, 08:29:18 pm »
Considering my father is from a generation where he was in the fields picking cotton, the "struggle" is too close for comfort for me, thank-you very much.

i googled the struggle

lol@images

We may not love corrupt government, but we must love our country.

Offline Thumper

• Count
  • Renown: 178
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
  • Steam: SecretTammo
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Folkvangr
  • Game nicks: Thumper, Tammo
« Reply #116 on: April 29, 2014, 10:57:56 pm »
+3
What game are you playing?

Or, and I really dont mean offence by this, you are playing NA, and honestly, if you guys in NA want to make a different game with Tydeus doing the balancing please do, but your dreams dont affect us.

It's honestly, I'm not even kidding, it IS and HAS to be that Tydeus is simply playing a different game to me... So please NA my old friends, STOP playing this game, you have no martial history from this era, you (the nation) has never had to fight a war on even or underdog terms, you dont know what a struggle is. I dont WANT anyone to  be excluded but if you blinkered bastards continue to change the world without having looked upon it, you run the risk of becoming (in this community) the same as in real life: Viewed with disdain by the entire world for your lack of understanding in the workings of anything. Shame on ANY of you for defending Tydeus' actions. Shame.

lol I like the part when he gets serious about video games and says NA is looked down on by the world for playing video games wrong

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: April 29, 2014, 11:44:15 pm »
+1
Typical BlindGuy. I was already arguing with him in 2010 you know, before it was cool.

Offline Corsair831

• King
  • Renown: 1168
  • Infamy: 616
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: April 30, 2014, 01:15:56 am »
+1

no waaaay, you're the first black guy i've heard of playing crpg apart from myself
I 10/10'd cRPG on moddb.com!

Do your bit for our community and write a 10/10 review for cRPG on http://www.moddb.com/mods/crpg !

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: April 30, 2014, 10:40:12 am »
+7
no waaaay, you're the first black guy i've heard of playing crpg apart from myself

This is so racist, assuming he's black because his father picked cotton.