Author Topic: GoW and the Kingdom of Acre Reach Peace!  (Read 892 times)

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
GoW and the Kingdom of Acre Reach Peace!
« on: April 27, 2014, 06:39:14 am »
The Kingdom of Acre and GoW have reached Peace. Neither party will attack the other. Relations shall resume a state of friendliness. God wills it!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Pistachio

• Baron
  • Renown: 110
  • Infamy: 23
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Pistachio Nuts (Helios) ROR
Re: GoW and the Kingdom of Acre Reach Peace!
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2014, 06:39:52 am »
+5
Signed.

Offline Noodlenrice

• Count
  • Renown: 280
  • Infamy: 44
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Black Bastards
  • Game nicks: Noodlenrice
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2014, 06:41:08 am »
+4

Signed dis shit.

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2014, 07:35:38 am »
+5
In the grim and dark future, there is only war peace.

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline poonerplox2

• Knight
  • Renown: 60
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player
  • Fat Stacks and Super Pacs
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Blue, nhootiewhoo
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2014, 07:39:25 am »
+3
With this signature, I put myself behind the pursuit of peace, rather then the indulgence of War. Let peace return to the North.

Blue has signed the peace treaty.

Offline Alaire

• Knight
  • Renown: 57
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: GoW
  • Game nicks: GoW_Alaire
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2014, 08:30:20 am »
+5
So... this exciting war turned out to only be an extremely shortened friendlier and much less bloody version of the Trojan War.

In Greek mythology, the Trojan War(Acre vs. Maurading Mauraders) was waged against the city of Troy(Nova Reyvadin) by the Achaeans (Greeks/Mauraders) after Paris(Desire) of Troy took Helen(Also Nova Reyvadin/benefits of Reyvadin) from her husband Menelaus King of Sparta(claimed by Pistachio).

But instead of lasting 10 years with neither side giving up until all their heroes had died(alas the exp/furious fighting), it lasted about one formal battle. Greece decided to be nice go home and give up Helen to the Trojans...(thus, saving Achilles(B_Webb)) and allowing Odysseus(someone), to return to his home and not suffer the pain adventure on the way back.

There was no Trojan Horse(...), and no great adventure. We missed out. :(

Fine Print:
No one was harmed throughout the duration of this war. This is only meant as a slightly disappointing analogy to what could have been an amazingly fun war. It is also not meant to insult anyone in any way. We will be back... Maybe?

Offline HappyPhantom

• Earl
  • Renown: 440
  • Infamy: 74
  • cRPG Player
  • Pew pew, your face!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul, Always Take the Shot.
  • Game nicks: HappyPhantom, Marys of the Sea, Ancient of Mu Mu.
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2014, 09:49:40 am »
+3
Boo.
"Darklands" - The greatest game you never played: now on Steam http://store.steampowered.com/app/327930 | http://www.darklands.net/index.shtml

Offline Vengt037

• Count
  • Renown: 259
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KE47rDVh3c0
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Vengt_The_Horsethief, Glorefindel, Vanderkaum
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2014, 10:00:51 am »
+5

No man, the metaphor lives on, because you, brave Odysseus, must return to sunny Ithaca (Nova Tahlberl) to reclaim your lands, your wife, and your son, godlike Telemachos, but the journey back is long, and Poseidon, Earthshaker (chadz) assails you at every turn. You will wander for many years (a few hours IRL) before you can see Dawn spread her rosy fingers o'er your homeland once more. On your way you will be tempted by the Sirens' song (real life), captured by the Cyclops Polyphemous (someone else), beset by tempests (lag spike), the monsters Scylla and Charybdis (Chinaserf1 and Chinaserf 2), the witch Circe (Witchcraft) and the temptress Calypso (also Witchcraft).

Meanwhile Aeneas, son of Troy (Kesh), flees the smoking ruins of his homeland and sails West (marches East), toward Italy (New Derchios Castle), to found a new nation that will one day become Rome (FCC 2.0).     
"Vengt, you are like my favorite player in CRPG."
- BlackWhite

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2014, 10:03:33 am »
So... this exciting war turned out to only be an extremely shortened friendlier and much less bloody version of the Trojan War.

Desire is Helen of Troy visitors can't see pics , please register or login

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Noodlenrice

• Count
  • Renown: 280
  • Infamy: 44
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Black Bastards
  • Game nicks: Noodlenrice
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2014, 03:47:43 pm »

In Greek mythology, the Trojan War(Acre vs. Maurading Mauraders) was waged against the city of Troy(Nova Reyvadin) by the Achaeans (Greeks/Mauraders) after Paris(Desire) of Troy took Helen(Also Nova Reyvadin/benefits of Reyvadin) from her husband Menelaus King of Sparta(claimed by Pistachio).

But instead of lasting 10 years with neither side giving up until all their heroes had died(alas the exp/furious fighting), it lasted about one formal battle. Greece decided to be nice go home and give up Helen to the Trojans...(thus, saving Achilles(B_Webb)) and allowing Odysseus(someone), to return to his home and not suffer the pain adventure on the way back.

Fine Print:
No one was harmed throughout the duration of this war. This is only meant as a slightly disappointing analogy to what could have been an amazingly fun war. It is also not meant to insult anyone in any way. We will be back... Maybe?

I'm the Trojan Horse. I am master ninja cause I'm asian

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2014, 04:00:05 pm »
+6
Well I'm happy to hear this because personally I think we should be focussing on the real enemy- those bastard AI jerks.  They have never responded to my diplomacy.  At the beginning I tried allying with them, because they owned everything and I really thought if we worked together, we could easily hold the whole map.

But while they never attacked me and were all free trade fiefs, they never once messaged me or went in my TeamSpeak.  Such disdain could only be interpreted as an insult.  So let's destroy those remaining arrogant AI asses, then we can focus on each other.

The only bad news is that I just took a very long detour around GoW lands.  A big waste of time.

Offline KaMiKaZe_JoE

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 117
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: KaMiKaZe _______
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2014, 05:29:27 pm »
+8
Gay
"I don't think I'd want to meet anyone from cRPG. Sorry no offense lol" -TG

Offline Sharpe

• Duke
  • Renown: 619
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player
  • I like Sheep.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Wales
  • Game nicks: Sharpe, Llewllyn
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2014, 12:52:35 am »
+5
You guys were hostile towards each other? Did I miss something?

“I like the cover," he said. "Don't Panic. It's the first helpful or intelligible thing anybody's said to me all day.”