Author Topic: Her Britannic Majesty's Royal Armed Forces - POLL INSIDE!  (Read 15977 times)

Offline GandalfJr

• Count
  • Renown: 175
  • Infamy: 66
  • cRPG Player
  • fat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sloths
  • Game nicks: Cleveland
Re: Her Britannic Majesty's Royal Armed Forces - POLL INSIDE!
« Reply #165 on: July 09, 2014, 07:14:48 am »
*I'm a cool lad
* I'm a cool guy <---American
balls are like boobs

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
« Reply #166 on: July 09, 2014, 10:08:49 am »
+2
Wow, 2 votes!  Thanks guys.  Sometimes us at DiKKASS think we are forgotten, but then a poll like this shows that at least two of you hate us.  And I appreciate it.  We try be assholes, but we're not really good at it.  But two of you think we are, and really, that is a one for one.  Thanks again.

On a side note, the Squids did not start the wars.  G-Force did.  They attacked a caravan in Acre lands, then the 13 Knights took New Anus, plus a caravan.  Then MurderBeard caught me in KBW lands when i thought I was safe (back then I believed in sovereignty of one's lands) and kicked my sorry ass to Europe.

Nothing was said to Acre til the last moment, but when I informed James, he caught the fever.   'Screw this' he said, "I'm transferring my fief, and I'm gonna crusade in the desert!".  But at that time the Squids, seeing we were at war with a powerful enemy (at that time), decided to hop on in and declared war on us.

So, what could have been a nice war between two powerful factions ended up with Acre getting defensive, then g-Force falling apart, then the Squids getting offensive (literally and metaphorically).

And then the Squids attacked everyone they thought was pro-Acre.  And then they whined about too many enemies.  And then I said, 'hey, play single player and see what happens when you attack foreign caravans and/or armies.'  But they didn't care, and continued to yowl in the forums.

So Squids: Stop boasting. Without you wars were happening.  You attacked a faction already at war... like vultures seeking to get fat off the land.

But of course I do not blame all Squids. Just the ones (ok, just the one) who downvoted my posts, and the ones who bitch and whine in the forums. The rest are girded for war, who I assume grimace when they read their compatriots posts, who don't give a damn about anything except when they see the blood of their enemy's on their swords.

Them thar, I respect.

Offline GandalfJr

• Count
  • Renown: 175
  • Infamy: 66
  • cRPG Player
  • fat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sloths
  • Game nicks: Cleveland
« Reply #167 on: July 09, 2014, 10:29:39 am »
+1
Wow, 2 votes!  Thanks guys.  Sometimes us at DiKKASS think we are forgotten, but then a poll like this shows that at least two of you hate us.  And I appreciate it.  We try be assholes, but we're not really good at it.  But two of you think we are, and really, that is a one for one.  Thanks again.

On a side note, the Squids did not start the wars.  G-Force did.  They attacked a caravan in Acre lands, then the 13 Knights took New Anus, plus a caravan.  Then MurderBeard caught me in KBW lands when i thought I was safe (back then I believed in sovereignty of one's lands) and kicked my sorry ass to Europe.

Nothing was said to Acre til the last moment, but when I informed James, he caught the fever.   'Screw this' he said, "I'm transferring my fief, and I'm gonna crusade in the desert!".  But at that time the Squids, seeing we were at war with a powerful enemy (at that time), decided to hop on in and declared war on us.

So, what could have been a nice war between two powerful factions ended up with Acre getting defensive, then g-Force falling apart, then the Squids getting offensive (literally and metaphorically).

And then the Squids attacked everyone they thought was pro-Acre.  And then they whined about too many enemies.  And then I said, 'hey, play single player and see what happens when you attack foreign caravans and/or armies.'  But they didn't care, and continued to yowl in the forums.

So Squids: Stop boasting. Without you wars were happening.  You attacked a faction already at war... like vultures seeking to get fat off the land.

But of course I do not blame all Squids. Just the ones (ok, just the one) who downvoted my posts, and the ones who bitch and whine in the forums. The rest are girded for war, who I assume grimace when they read their compatriots posts, who don't give a damn about anything except when they see the blood of their enemy's on their swords.

Them thar, I respect.
Why do you post an Essay everytime you post, holy shit.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2014, 10:35:11 am by GandalfJr »
balls are like boobs

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
« Reply #168 on: July 09, 2014, 11:30:16 am »

How many of those votes were DiKKASS members? :D
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Nightingale

• Balancer
  • Renown: 925
  • Infamy: 205
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Elderly Woman
  • IRC nick: Nightingale
« Reply #169 on: July 09, 2014, 12:12:37 pm »
Strange, I don't see a choice for you to attack yourself, I would have picked that.

Offline Switchtense

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: July 09, 2014, 12:26:14 pm »
Added it fairly recently. At the bottom.
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.

Offline Renay

• Earl
  • Renown: 493
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Every Clan, but mostly Ninja!
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Renay
« Reply #171 on: July 09, 2014, 12:54:59 pm »
+1
We already decided it's gonna be you, Desire.  :twisted:
Blackbow is a bad admin,he once told me sandfriend It broked all my desire from the game/forums,i felt devastated,horrible don't know how to fix it.

Offline Wesleysnipes

• Earl
  • Renown: 371
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • SQUIDDONKULIOUS
    • View Profile
  • Faction: AoW squid
  • Game nicks: Wesley
« Reply #172 on: July 09, 2014, 04:47:16 pm »
+1
Bryggan, please post multiple battle archives that GFORCE and Acre were considered to be at war.
(Glad you complain about our complaints) :mrgreen:
Dashing through the steppe, on a hundreds horse sleigh, o'er fields we go, laughing all the way. HOHOHO! It's Calamariclause and it's Christmas in April for the Squids.

http://www.insomniagamer.com/lp/leagueofangels/loapink/

Offline Switchtense

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: July 09, 2014, 05:03:54 pm »
+6
Wowowowowowowowow guuuuyyyyyyzzzzzzzzz!

We are a fairly resonable faction which encourages forum warriors to do their thing and all, but if you go batshit on each other in our thread I will personally see to you all not getting any chirstmas presents this year!!

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #174 on: July 09, 2014, 05:35:45 pm »
+2
Bryggan, please post multiple battle archives that GFORCE and Acre were considered to be at war.
(Glad you complain about our complaints) :mrgreen:

Gforce stopped going north after 1 attack and acre never budged a single troop from their garrisons for a full month after that 1 attack.  Most exciting war this strat!
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline Wesleysnipes

• Earl
  • SQUIDDONKULIOUS
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: July 09, 2014, 05:38:18 pm »
+1
Nuff said Bryggan!
Dashing through the steppe, on a hundreds horse sleigh, o'er fields we go, laughing all the way. HOHOHO! It's Calamariclause and it's Christmas in April for the Squids.

Offline Switchtense

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: July 09, 2014, 05:46:08 pm »
+5
Ahh fuck that, give each other shit! As long as you keep bumping this thread I am a happy person :D

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
« Reply #177 on: July 09, 2014, 09:17:16 pm »
How many of those votes were DiKKASS members? :D

I voted before DiKASS was on the list, but I do remember getting a message from a very ecstatic Dirk when he saw we had one vote.  I do worry in his excitement he may have voted for us thinking of all the free publicity it would get us.

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #178 on: July 10, 2014, 04:13:25 am »
Gforce stopped going north after 1 attack and acre never budged a single troop from their garrisons for a full month after that 1 attack.  Most exciting war this strat!

Hey kesh how many attacks are you guys causing?

Offline Wesleysnipes

• Earl
  • SQUIDDONKULIOUS
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: July 10, 2014, 04:31:30 am »
+2
Hey James, have you left the tundra?