Author Topic: Characters not showing up in game  (Read 503 times)

Offline GrandKamikaze

• Peasant
  • Renown: 2
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Characters not showing up in game
« on: April 15, 2014, 09:48:55 pm »
Hi so I recently had to do a clean reboot of my computers OS.  I reinstalled Mount and Blade wb and also reinstalled CRPG.  When I try and play CRPG my old characters do not appear as options, even though they still exist on my c-rpg.net account.  My problem is essentially that although my characters are still showing up on the website c-rpg.net under my account, they are not showing up at all in-game.  Is there any way to get them back or are they lost forever?

Thank you for your help in advance.

Offline Harald

• The old
  • Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 22
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Characters not showing up in game
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2014, 12:29:08 pm »
+2
Add profiles ingame with the same names.

Offline Carthan

• Duke
  • Renown: 612
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
  • Mad scientist and creator of QUANTUM-KAFEIN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BlackCompany
  • Game nicks: Vandal (Carthan)
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2014, 07:34:32 pm »
Basically the game itself links the characters to the website to be updated and saved with tics and other things.
Other then that they are separate. So this means that if you have characters on the website and not in the game, then you just have to make a new character in the game with the same name (and I assume the same sex?) to play that character again.
Yes, been posted before. Rather than practicing swinging a weapon, it would be better to go 1 hander and learn a martial art that specializes in takedowns, because that's all that really matters in that sport.

Offline Brrrak

• Earl
  • Renown: 442
  • Infamy: 63
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Brrrak
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2014, 02:15:33 pm »
Basically the game itself links the characters to the website to be updated and saved with tics and other things.
Other then that they are separate. So this means that if you have characters on the website and not in the game, then you just have to make a new character in the game with the same name (and I assume the same sex?) to play that character again.

They do have to be the same sex, yes.