Author Topic: [Unban] Arthemisia (Idk reason at all)  (Read 658 times)

Offline stante

• Knight
  • Renown: 32
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
[Unban] Arthemisia (Idk reason at all)
« on: April 15, 2014, 08:45:29 pm »
2 days ago I checked crpg but it seems I am still banned even tho I have no idea who banned me and what reason I just tried to join a server that day and I was banned and it is a global ban so yeah... reason?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline stante

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: [Unban] Arthemisia (Idk reason at all)
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2014, 02:24:44 pm »
Come on admins there are more thread like this with unknown ban reasons why dont you admins just give us ban time and reason so you guys wont make us quit crpg it has nearly been a week and im getting bored of it.

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2014, 03:35:43 pm »
You can't quit a game you're already banned from.  When was the last time you were able to play c-rpg?  It's possible you were banned as part of an auto-blocker ban wave. 

You could try joining IRC, state your question (including the name of your character) and see if someone can help. But you likely will have to idle there for a while (possibly a couple hours or more) to receive an answer.  Nessaj (in IRC) has been pretty good about looking up banned users and giving them a reason why.
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline stante

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2014, 05:44:05 pm »
You can't quit a game you're already banned from.  When was the last time you were able to play c-rpg?  It's possible you were banned as part of an auto-blocker ban wave. 

You could try joining IRC, state your question (including the name of your character) and see if someone can help. But you likely will have to idle there for a while (possibly a couple hours or more) to receive an answer.  Nessaj (in IRC) has been pretty good about looking up banned users and giving them a reason why.

Nah I am legit on blocker part, well it seems my launcher was broken so it is working now