Poll

Who is the strongest clan in Strategus ?

Druzhina
50 (16.7%)
The Grey Order
50 (16.7%)
Mercenaries
20 (6.7%)
Kappikulu
14 (4.7%)
Byzantium
26 (8.7%)
Other
140 (46.7%)

Total Members Voted: 299

Author Topic: Who is the strongest clan ?  (Read 6348 times)

Offline bagge

• King
  • Renown: 1056
  • Infamy: 275
  • cRPG Player
  • Duke of Poland
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: bagge
Re: Who is the strongest clan ?
« Reply #90 on: April 17, 2014, 03:01:47 pm »
+2
You're wrong Algarn. Greys are very strong with their top line up and they've always been very strong. One match doesn't prove shit tbh.

Greys did in fact win the last Fallen tournament when cRPG was really active with top clans such as 22nd, RuConquista etc. They also won Gnjus(?) latest tournament, beating a team of Byzants (me, Teeth, Gravoth and dunno the rest) :)

Anyway, I'll say Nordmen, call me biased but if all our top guys were active we'd beat just about anyone
I hope you guys get some sort of sticky balls deseases and smell like my armpits, sorry excusese for nolife fucking cunts you are.

Offline phnxhdsn

• Earl
  • Renown: 355
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Byzantium / Vanguard / DMG
  • Game nicks: Phoenix, Mangudai
« Reply #91 on: April 17, 2014, 03:07:23 pm »
Yeah Byzantium Has a clan match v GO coming up, And GO actually have some very strong players.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Gnjus

• King
  • Renown: 1831
  • Infamy: 397
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Siktir git, pislik okçu.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Turklings
« Reply #92 on: April 17, 2014, 03:07:56 pm »
Oh my, this gets even better - dedicated archers actually arguing about skill........  :arrow:
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline bagge

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Duke of Poland
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 17, 2014, 03:09:33 pm »
+3
Oh my, this gets even better - dedicated archers actually arguing about skill........  :arrow:

Yes indeed Gnjus. Problem?
I hope you guys get some sort of sticky balls deseases and smell like my armpits, sorry excusese for nolife fucking cunts you are.

Offline Gnjus

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 17, 2014, 03:16:41 pm »
Yes indeed Gnjus. Problem?

(click to show/hide)
Do you honestly think you have any sort of moral authority, Reyiz? Go genocide some more armenians and deny it ever happened, please, and stay in the middle east.

Offline bagge

• King
  • cRPG Player
  • Duke of Poland
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 17, 2014, 03:20:13 pm »
+2
Shit man, trying to eat

Offline Algarn

• King
  • Renown: 1230
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Algarn, Jorick
« Reply #96 on: April 17, 2014, 03:29:42 pm »
I agree that grey order got some really good players, but it's not really the case for druzhina, since most of them are good only in 2vs1. Call me biased, but this is my vision of things, on a hand, you got old clans like mercs, byz, and nordmen, who got players with personal skill, and on the other hand, you got high pop clans with mass recruiting (you cannot denny that i think), where only a small percentile of players got the ability to block more than two hits.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2014, 04:36:00 pm by Algarn »

Offline _GTX_

• I <3 Shemaforash
  • Duke
  • Renown: 535
  • Infamy: 960
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • O===((:::::::::::::::>
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmarunionen
  • Game nicks: GTX
  • IRC nick: GTX
« Reply #97 on: April 17, 2014, 04:31:57 pm »
+2
You're wrong Algarn. Greys are very strong with their top line up and they've always been very strong. One match doesn't prove shit tbh.

Greys did in fact win the last Fallen tournament when cRPG was really active with top clans such as 22nd, RuConquista etc. They also won Gnjus(?) latest tournament, beating a team of Byzants (me, Teeth, Gravoth and dunno the rest) :)

Anyway, I'll say Nordmen, call me biased but if all our top guys were active we'd beat just about anyone
I think many clans would say the same, if their top players were active, sadly very few is.

Offline Gnjus

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 17, 2014, 04:54:11 pm »
I think many clans would say the same, if their top players were active, sadly very few is.

Yeh, too bad they fled the battlefield and we'll never find out.

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 17, 2014, 05:24:34 pm »
+1
They also won Gnjus(?) latest tournament, beating a team of Byzants (me, Teeth, Gravoth and dunno the rest) :)
Nah, our team won the Gnjus tournament. You are thinking of Tuetensuppe's tournament, where you made a little all star team which treacherous Chase decided to join last minute so he could win as our line up was less than top notch, utter dick move. This pissed of a few Byzantines in the line up enough that they didn't want to play anymore. So they beat your little all star team and a raggedy bunch of pissed off Byzantines.

They did win the last Fallen Tournament though with strong opposition, however that is 2,5 years ago and I don't remember them playing particularly well in the clan league. Of course any clan can perform really well if they got a big roster and are able to get their best players, that is all a moot point though. In any case I am looking forward to the clan match we are supposedly doing with Grey Order at some point. Grey Order has been hoarding some strong non polaks and our core line up with the strong teamplay that made our clan has mostly gone inactive so it will be a huge challenge. 

Offline Fips

• King
  • Renown: 1217
  • Infamy: 290
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire
  • Game nicks: Fips_HRE
« Reply #100 on: April 17, 2014, 05:28:02 pm »
+1
Even HRE did pretty awesome in those tournaments back then and take a look at the clan now =D
Those tournaments say nothing about the current affairs xD

Offline Gnjus

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 17, 2014, 05:48:27 pm »
Grey Order has been hoarding some strong non polaks and our core line up with the strong teamplay that made our clan has mostly gone inactive so it will be a huge challenge.

So basically its not Grey vs Byzzi anymore, its a bunch of random newmy old friends under Grey Order banner vs a bunch of random newmy old friends under Bycuntium banner, with only a few veteran abusers left behind that couldn't walk away due to their crippling (mental) wounds.  :twisted:

Offline Algarn

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 17, 2014, 05:52:24 pm »
Byzantium is still a really good clan, the fact there have been some "newmy old friends" recruited doesn't change anything. And the grey order still got its elite always ready to fight in tournaments.

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 17, 2014, 06:40:53 pm »

So basically its not Grey vs Byzzi anymore, its a bunch of random newmy old friends under Grey Order banner vs a bunch of random newmy old friends under Bycuntium banner, with only a few veteran abusers left behind that couldn't walk away due to their crippling (mental) wounds.  :twisted:
What is a clan and what isn't anyway, really? What can a clan take credit for exactly? A clan's skill level is after all made up out of the skill of it's individual members. The days that new players joined a clan and developed into skilled core members inside one clan are kinda gone, I don't think a single clan ever does any trainings and the amount of clan teamplay on the server is small. At this point any boasting about your clan's prowess is a moot point as the only thing a clan has done for it's skill is recruiting the right players. Byzantium is 3 years old, the game older still. Byzantium now features few of the people that formed the glorious 2011 Shogunate, and similarly few of the strong old teamplayers that kept Byzantium fearsome throughout 2012. The natural teamplay spirit has mostly disappeared. Byzantium isn't what it used to be, I'll give you that, but luckily none of the other clans are either.

Offline Algarn

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: April 17, 2014, 08:21:38 pm »
+1
We did see what kind of powerful clan Druzhina is some minutes ago, when they strangely started to lose their positions on Sneguzda castle when they ran out of heavy armors and had to fight with 30 ish armors. Hilarious to see them crumble when they actually have to block something.