Author Topic: Unban request  (Read 3130 times)

Offline Dutchydave

• Earl
  • Renown: 322
  • Infamy: 178
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: LL_greatsage, Die_In_A_Fire, Dutchy, Halfcast, basic
Re: Unban request
« Reply #45 on: April 10, 2014, 08:52:50 am »
http://s1272.photobucket.com/user/LL_greatsage/media/halfcastlist_zps0d6310a2.png.html

Can someone explain to me how all the gear I had on my hero ended up in the village for Anal_Hair to claim?

It took integrity to score all  that gear Tydeus.

Offline Dutchydave

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 10, 2014, 09:13:40 am »
Anyway I must say I feel pretty hard done by with this bullshit, Tydeus and Murder are carrying on about this like I hacked into everyones pc and sold all there gear. The simple fact is the fief transfer was From LL to Kalmar and that is exactly what the record shows. So do the rules state that it is illegal for an allied clan to come and take an allies fief if they are under pressure?

Its quiet amusing that Tydeus scored all my gear out of this, that's a healthy pay out and why was all my gear in the fief anyway as it was on my hero when I was banned, did someone access my account and put all the gear in the undefendable village due to the fact I couldn't even hire anyone for the defense?

As far as im concerned I havn't broken any rules and to be banned from all servers is a complete joke, not to mention an admin of any type hasn't even stated a length of bann or even stated why they decided I should be banned. Its all trigger happy guilty before proven innocent calls driven by an admin who will and has totally profited from my bann.

Offline dreadnok

• Marshall
  • Renown: 838
  • Infamy: 562
  • cRPG Player
  • fuck these jerkoff kids
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KBW<MB<SoW
  • Game nicks: Gorp_The_Gorger
« Reply #47 on: April 10, 2014, 01:37:18 pm »
Murder also had somebody on our team in start destroy all our c- sites  :(. I wouldn't put anything past anybody in strat
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #48 on: April 10, 2014, 03:24:53 pm »
Anyway I must say I feel pretty hard done by with this bullshit, Tydeus and Murder are carrying on about this like I hacked into everyones pc and sold all there gear. The simple fact is the fief transfer was From LL to Kalmar and that is exactly what the record shows. So do the rules state that it is illegal for an allied clan to come and take an allies fief if they are under pressure?

Its quiet amusing that Tydeus scored all my gear out of this, that's a healthy pay out and why was all my gear in the fief anyway as it was on my hero when I was banned, did someone access my account and put all the gear in the undefendable village due to the fact I couldn't even hire anyone for the defense?

As far as im concerned I havn't broken any rules and to be banned from all servers is a complete joke, not to mention an admin of any type hasn't even stated a length of bann or even stated why they decided I should be banned. Its all trigger happy guilty before proven innocent calls driven by an admin who will and has totally profited from my bann.

The fact is your transfer was done with enemy combatants in the area with clear intentions of attacking the village within 24 hours.  That alone will get you banned.  Are you not getting that?  Everything else just adds to the sketchiness of it, and makes it even more wrong.

Attacking the village again was what screwed you on your gear, but you did that to yourself.
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #49 on: April 10, 2014, 03:25:56 pm »
Murder also had somebody on our team in start destroy all our c- sites  :(. I wouldn't put anything past anybody in strat

Fuck you dred ur next.  Meet me behind the 7-11 at 3:01
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline Tydeus

• King
  • Renown: 1422
  • Infamy: 351
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Item re-unbalance guy
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tydeus
  • IRC nick: Tydeus
« Reply #50 on: April 10, 2014, 04:22:52 pm »
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=913

You lost this battle, your second attack on the fief. That means the gear from your army was trasferred to your new, and undeserved fief. Nothing I did, or didn't do, would have influenced this.
chadz> i wouldnt mind seeing some penis on my character

Offline Dutchydave

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 10, 2014, 11:21:44 pm »
So murder exploiting a bug is also banable right?

Offline Dutchydave

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 10, 2014, 11:23:44 pm »
http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=913

You lost this battle, your second attack on the fief. That means the gear from your army was trasferred to your new, and undeserved fief. Nothing I did, or didn't do, would have influenced this.

Well Tydeus a lot more then nothing you did influenced this, you posted plenty in the admin sub forums mate so stop making up bullshit.

Offline Dutchydave

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 10, 2014, 11:28:50 pm »
Anyway no feed back from any admins who actually banned me. Just murder the fucktard and his little bum chum anal hair basically trolling this thread.