Author Topic: Severyag (and something else)  (Read 406 times)

Offline Porthos

• Marshall
  • Renown: 779
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • The February Patch Survivor
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hello Kitty Clan (aka 'Clan For Fun')
  • Game nicks: Porthos_Woodstock, InvasionOfGiganticLANDCRABS, Random_Nobody, cRPG_Addict and many more
Severyag (and something else)
« on: April 05, 2014, 12:43:31 am »
1. Name of your character involved
Porthos_Woodstock
2. Name of offending character(s)
Severyag, RunFastDieHarder
3. Time and server, as accurately as possible
3rd and 4th of April, EU2
4. Written description of what happened, the whole story. Also what happened before and after.
We just two leechers. One of them is Serveryag, new russian-speaking player, who is leeching all day long at EU2.  He speaks Russian so I tried to warn him several times, using the native language. Probably he don't care. He is also griefing a bit too, like opening the gates for defenders and even closing the gates while he is in attacking team. The other one is RunFastDieHarder, the person who like to play with a construction materials, running around and spamming it anywhere or building racks and shit like that. Since one of them, Severyag is definitely a new player, that would be nice if some admin would warn him, and tell him that such sort of things is forbidden, but unfortunately, we have no admins here on EU2 these days. And that leads me to a major part of this letter. Dear admins, please take notice that we have a huge lack of your attention on siege server. It's like 90% of time people playing without of any admin, with the brainless chaos as a result, like people spamming cs all around the place, teamwounders, shitspeaks, griefers and so on. I don't know how it works, but please assign more admins, and choose them from people who play siege regularly. Thanks.
5. Why you think the offender did what he did.*
He is a newbie and there was nobody to correct his behavior. Warn him at least
6. Multiple Screenshots
April 3rd:
(click to show/hide)
April 4th :
Leeching at the top of the building:
(click to show/hide)
At spawn:
(click to show/hide)
Trying to warn him in russian:
(click to show/hide)
Again leeching at spawn:
(click to show/hide)
Other place, same map:
(click to show/hide)
Warning again:
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
Now he opened the gate as defender:
(click to show/hide)
Then he closed the gate as attacker:
(click to show/hide)
Hiding behind a siege shield...
(click to show/hide)
Leeching:
(click to show/hide)
His usual score (take notice also at RunFastDieHarder's score)
(click to show/hide)
Final master leeching:
(click to show/hide)
7. Names of players who witnessed what happened.**
I dont know, I just hope some people saw it, and they will confirm that here.

p.s. I just discovered, that I have no clear evidence of RunFastDieHarder's violations, only stuff like this:
(click to show/hide)
So, when you finally will be in game, just take a look at him.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2014, 11:59:55 pm by Porthos »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
<=== thanks to Tiny_Glancer <3 (never click on that image)
I'm not sure if ships are ingame
You Can't Kill Me

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
Re: Severyag (and something else)
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2014, 04:37:56 am »
Was witnessing some of severyags misdeed and the gate openings from runfastdieharder.

For the record: Olaf_Of_Imperial was also destroying doors as defender, but I didn't get a screen of it.
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Mongolista

• Count
  • Renown: 162
  • Infamy: 68
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Quincy
  • Game nicks: Guardian_Bethrezen, Quincy_Mongo
  • IRC nick: Bethrezen
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2014, 11:32:06 am »
+1 to that, witnessed the severyag nub opening the gate as defender several times different days, he got kicked few times for it but thats as much the online community can do about it, he just logs immediately back and does it again. Also witnessed RunFast jumping out of walls everytime he spawned for three rounds in a row, when I told him to stop, he said he is not doing that so I asked him why is his score -23 and 0K/4D then, he stopped suiciding for a round but started again with a new round. I dont care if people are new or not, give them some time to read the rules please, thank you. Also getting more GMs on the servers wouldnt be a bad idea, Im getting frustrated of the constant spam of CSs everywhere.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 769
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Norse_Erzengel
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2014, 01:33:11 pm »
Severyag banned for one week for leeching/griefing. Seems to be a quite unpleasant person. He was also banned by Patoson for teamkilling only two days ago.

No action taken on RunFastDieHarder due to lack of evidence. He is on my list, though.