Author Topic: Meanwhile in USA  (Read 59505 times)

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
Re: Meanwhile in USA
« Reply #570 on: February 24, 2018, 10:30:15 pm »
watch it, youre on thin ice Vibe
its not just a rock, its a bloody great rock that happens to orbit us
that has to be useful in some way we can exploit, right?

No, it's pretty useless, the moon is just a chunk of the surface of Earth. There's no core, there's no tectonic activity, there's no useful minerals we can't much more easily find and exploit here, it's just a big piece of Earth that got separated and entered stable orbit. There's not even trace elements of water or atmosphere. Technically we haven't really achieved interplanetary travel.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 10:33:44 pm by Oberyn »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
« Reply #571 on: February 24, 2018, 11:33:47 pm »
+3
Cheese mining on the moon will soon be a reality.

Offline Bob_Ross

• Earl
  • Renown: 394
  • Infamy: 20
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Church of PEPE
  • Game nicks: Pope_Thunnus_Obesus_of_PEPE Explosion_of_Tuna Sultan_Tuna_bin_Salmon
« Reply #572 on: March 01, 2018, 03:30:24 pm »
+1
Friendship is like wetting your pants: everyone can see it, but only you can feel its warmth.

Offline Paul

• Developer
  • Renown: 1879
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ball bounce boss
    • View Profile
  • IRC nick: Urist
« Reply #573 on: March 01, 2018, 03:32:26 pm »
+1
Music teacher:
(click to show/hide)

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: March 01, 2018, 05:13:30 pm »
+2
No, it's pretty useless, the moon is just a chunk of the surface of Earth. There's no core, there's no tectonic activity, there's no useful minerals we can't much more easily find and exploit here, it's just a big piece of Earth that got separated and entered stable orbit. There's not even trace elements of water or atmosphere. Technically we haven't really achieved interplanetary travel.

Dude, just, dude.

https://news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/07/water-moon-formed-volcanoes-glass-space-science/

https://www.sciencealert.com/ew-study-challenges-previous-conclusions-about-water-on-the-moon

If you don't find either source credible, that's fine, but just do some googling and you'll find tons of articles about the moon, stuff that's on it/in it, and what it could potentially mean/be used for. Space is awesome.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2018, 05:17:43 pm by Bronto »

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: March 01, 2018, 08:44:11 pm »
+2

The moon is made of cheese, the Earth is flat like a plate now all that is needed are noodles for some mac and cheese.
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #576 on: March 01, 2018, 09:29:47 pm »
+2
(click to show/hide)

Did that guy really just try and rhyme quays with trees?

Edit: Apparently it can be pronounced both like "key" or "kway"... the more you know.

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline Asheram

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: March 01, 2018, 09:54:41 pm »
Isn't that guy the author of treasure island?

Partial free verse poem?
« Last Edit: March 01, 2018, 10:03:59 pm by Asheram »
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline Golem

• Earl
  • Renown: 466
  • Infamy: 206
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: rektlessHEMPrincess
« Reply #578 on: March 02, 2018, 02:40:39 am »
You're mistaking rhyme for tempo.
This is about being straight out retarded. Children see in slow motion like owls.

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
  • Faction: PeaceNiks
  • Game nicks: Archibot, MongolKhanTheBeerThirsty, Yerowbix
  • IRC nick: Archibot
« Reply #579 on: March 02, 2018, 05:28:13 pm »
(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

Sometimes I can't help but love being from the USA, I want to go to a sanctuary church wedding.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 02, 2018, 05:35:44 pm by Drunken_sailor »
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1978
  • Infamy: 2914
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: March 03, 2018, 07:47:12 pm »
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2018/03/02/a-my-600-lb-life-participant-died-while-filming-his-fight-to-lose-weight/?utm_term=.7974ecb46e22

Sugar kills! Enter the supermarket, check product declarations, sugar is everywhere. Salami has sugar, ketchup has ton of sugar, cakes and chips and everything like that has sugar. Yogurt has sugar. Only stuff in the supermarket manufacturers don't add sugar to are raw fruit and raw meat. Everything else is cancer pill.

Being sugar free means you lose weight MUCH faster than while having elevated sugar levels in your bloodstream. Sooner or later that will become permanent thing and you'll earn diabetes. I say earn not get, because diabetes is something you earn by living unhealthy lifestyle. It's a badge for treating your body poorly.

First of all, say no to sodas. They add the most sugar to your body because we tend to consume shitload of those. Ketchup is known for having crazy high amounts of sugar. Add ketchup to all your food, that's one way train to becoming obese.

This is very important because it seems THIRD of your beloved country are obese individuals and percentage of kids is probably even higher.

I know about this shit very well because I've lost ton of weight just by kicking products from my diet which have ton of sugar. That means I normally don't consume processed food because processed food have ton of sugar in them. When I do I get fatter fast, like 3 kilos in less than a week just because I've started piling up complex sugars in my diet. I've got away from this issue but people around me haven't yet and I'm not sure how to help them. My struggle was personal and I sticked through it and WOULD NEVER EVER come back to being obese again.

We could talk about weed but since I've never smoke weed and know just theory about it, I'd rather not engage in such discussion. Would rather someone whose had issues from weed consumption speak about it. One thing is certain, weed may not fry your brain like stronger compounds will but weed is smoked and it is not healthy to inhale combustion products. Nicotine in cigarettes gets you addicted but it's not nicotine that kills, combustion products in smoke kills. Same goes for weed or anything else really, you could smoke dry grass it would be the same. In similar vein barbeque can be problematic just like eating any food that was scortched by heat. Thing is, weed wasn't a big thing globally but now everybody does it quite often and sooner than later it will lead to new wave of lung cancer patients whose got it from smoking weed. Be smart and put your desires and pleasures on hold a bit. Weed, alcohol, sugar, doesn't matter. Overindulge and you're going to end up like the dude from linked article.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: March 03, 2018, 08:25:26 pm »
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2018/03/02/a-my-600-lb-life-participant-died-while-filming-his-fight-to-lose-weight/?utm_term=.7974ecb46e22

Sugar kills! Enter the supermarket, check product declarations, sugar is everywhere. Salami has sugar, ketchup has ton of sugar, cakes and chips and everything like that has sugar. Yogurt has sugar. Only stuff in the supermarket manufacturers don't add sugar to are raw fruit and raw meat. Everything else is cancer pill.

Being sugar free means you lose weight MUCH faster than while having elevated sugar levels in your bloodstream. Sooner or later that will become permanent thing and you'll earn diabetes. I say earn not get, because diabetes is something you earn by living unhealthy lifestyle. It's a badge for treating your body poorly.

First of all, say no to sodas. They add the most sugar to your body because we tend to consume shitload of those. Ketchup is known for having crazy high amounts of sugar. Add ketchup to all your food, that's one way train to becoming obese.

This is very important because it seems THIRD of your beloved country are obese individuals and percentage of kids is probably even higher.

I know about this shit very well because I've lost ton of weight just by kicking products from my diet which have ton of sugar. That means I normally don't consume processed food because processed food have ton of sugar in them. When I do I get fatter fast, like 3 kilos in less than a week just because I've started piling up complex sugars in my diet. I've got away from this issue but people around me haven't yet and I'm not sure how to help them. My struggle was personal and I sticked through it and WOULD NEVER EVER come back to being obese again.

We could talk about weed but since I've never smoke weed and know just theory about it, I'd rather not engage in such discussion. Would rather someone whose had issues from weed consumption speak about it. One thing is certain, weed may not fry your brain like stronger compounds will but weed is smoked and it is not healthy to inhale combustion products. Nicotine in cigarettes gets you addicted but it's not nicotine that kills, combustion products in smoke kills. Same goes for weed or anything else really, you could smoke dry grass it would be the same. In similar vein barbeque can be problematic just like eating any food that was scortched by heat. Thing is, weed wasn't a big thing globally but now everybody does it quite often and sooner than later it will lead to new wave of lung cancer patients whose got it from smoking weed. Be smart and put your desires and pleasures on hold a bit. Weed, alcohol, sugar, doesn't matter. Overindulge and you're going to end up like the dude from linked article.
>never eat anything good
>starve yourself
>be smug
<die anyway
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: March 03, 2018, 08:49:40 pm »
Fasting and ice baths are all the rage, self flagellation is making a comeback with the increase in authoritative rule, the neo dark ages are coming.
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut

Offline Asheram

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: March 03, 2018, 09:01:22 pm »
PENDULUM

Offline Drunken_sailor

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • schwing
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: March 03, 2018, 09:15:44 pm »