Author Topic: Republic of Squids, Frisia, Astralis  (Read 4537 times)

Offline UnholyRolyPoly

• Earl
  • Renown: 348
  • Infamy: 68
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Republic of Squids, Frisia, Astralis
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2014, 06:51:36 pm »
+1
You see, the benefit of being nomadic is we have nothing to lose. But you, you have everything to lose.
You and I spoke prior to the war.  You said if we took Fenada... all was forgiven.  I'm still operating under that assumption. 

So...  Are we still at war?  Or is all forgiven?  We certainly have no beef with you guys. 

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2014, 08:45:39 pm »
+1
You and I spoke prior to the war.  You said if we took Fenada... all was forgiven.  I'm still operating under that assumption. 

So...  Are we still at war?  Or is all forgiven?  We certainly have no beef with you guys.

Technically, Crispy know IRL like half of AoW(leadership), and he in the end chose to do this cause he said "Fuck it, I'm doing it!" last night. I do believe that we are...on uneven terms. No attack orders are out on y'all, so I guess? Then again, I'm at the troop grind stage right now due to RL.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Vengt037

• Count
  • Renown: 259
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KE47rDVh3c0
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Vengt_The_Horsethief, Glorefindel, Vanderkaum
« Reply #32 on: March 28, 2014, 08:59:01 pm »
+4
You see, the benefit of being nomadic is we have nothing to lose. But you, you have everything to lose.

Play this while you read
(click to show/hide)

What if we found you a nice reservation for you settle to down on and helped you assimilate into the culture of the Wardens of the North?

Chief Sitting Bull, turn not to the great buffalo herds, for there you will find nought but ashes and highways of bones. The plains lie desolate. They will not sustain you, your people or your noble way of life. But we can give you a new game to hunt. Their lands hold untold riches, gold, women and weapons. They cower inside their castle walls for their courage cannot match your own.  They are Italians, and the plains shall be brought to life with rivers of their blood.

Chief Sitting Bull, the decision is yours. I cannot offer you peace, nor even trade or wealth, for I know they interest you not. Seek you now, a death worthy of your forefathers, and you shall return thence, to the campfires of your people, a man wreathed in feathers of glory, having visited the lands of your enemies, and slaying many. Even now they tremble. Ride forward with us, and let sound once more the beating of the war drum.

« Last Edit: March 30, 2014, 05:24:03 am by Vengt037 »
"Vengt, you are like my favorite player in CRPG."
- BlackWhite

Offline SittingBull

• Earl
  • Renown: 381
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Chief_SittingBull_Astralis
« Reply #33 on: March 28, 2014, 09:10:19 pm »
+8

Our beef with you ended with Frisias northern fief. Astralis is all good with Wards of the North in our minds eye.

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
« Reply #34 on: March 29, 2014, 03:30:14 am »
+1
Hi I'm the leader of Frisia, and I'm cool with this but only if we tone down the nerdiness of calling it a cease fire and having set dates and stuff. I'd only be cool with it if it was a petition saying "okay, we're cool with each other pretty much right". If you can change it to that I will nullify the other Frisian's shitposts. The whole LCO/FCC cease fire at the end of strat 4 that made like 2 months of skimpy battles put a bad taste into my mouth, and it was really nerdy, so I don't like it that way.

If we can change it to less nerdy and not set dates and stuff then I will signed and only can of approveds.

EDIT: on second thought this is pussy stuff, lets not do planned cease fire shit like scheming nerds

extra edit: excuse my offensive language please
« Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 03:35:25 am by GOBBLIN KING GREAT LEADER »

Offline Wesleysnipes

• Earl
  • Renown: 371
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • SQUIDDONKULIOUS
    • View Profile
  • Faction: AoW squid
  • Game nicks: Wesley
« Reply #35 on: March 29, 2014, 04:01:39 am »
+1
Good battle! I went into Astralis ts 3 min before the battle and said "good luck". Immediately banned. Great sports man ship. Organize your gear fast and prepare for another assault. In 3 days I'm sending down an army. Oh sorry it'll be another army after we attack tonight. Bye bye sitting bull :)
Dashing through the steppe, on a hundreds horse sleigh, o'er fields we go, laughing all the way. HOHOHO! It's Calamariclause and it's Christmas in April for the Squids.

http://www.insomniagamer.com/lp/leagueofangels/loapink/

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 29, 2014, 04:03:04 am »
+1
Don't be rude like that please Wesley it's unbecoming towards your character. Turn the other cheek.

Offline SittingBull

• Earl
  • Renown: 381
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Chief_SittingBull_Astralis
« Reply #37 on: March 29, 2014, 04:08:41 am »
+5
I'm drunk and didn't feel like listening to you pretend to be cordial.

Go ahead and send another army, you taking back the fief will be no sweat off my back. If we were seriously trying to keep that area you would have seen much more of us in the south.

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #38 on: March 29, 2014, 04:10:28 am »
+1
Good battle! I went into Astralis ts 3 min before the battle and said "good luck". Immediately banned. Great sports man ship. Organize your gear fast and prepare for another assault. In 3 days I'm sending down an army. Oh sorry it'll be another army after we attack tonight. Bye bye sitting bull :)

Bull's drunk. Legitimately drunk. You shoulda heard him DURING the battle.

I'll get around to unbanning you either when I feel like it tomorrow.

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 29, 2014, 04:15:36 am »
+2
There really is nothing worse than someone falsely and ingratiatingly trying to sound cordial in the duplicitous way that internet nerds do. If you're not sure of the tone I'm trying to convey just think about how Kesh talks to people when he's trying to sound nice to them. I feel like I've noticed some of those tendencies in your behavior recently Wesley... but what do I know, all I see is forum posts. Nothing personal Kesh or Wesley, just nerd rambling.

Offline Wesleysnipes

• Earl
  • Renown: 371
  • Infamy: 196
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • SQUIDDONKULIOUS
    • View Profile
  • Faction: AoW squid
  • Game nicks: Wesley
« Reply #40 on: March 29, 2014, 04:47:19 am »
Your drinking? I'm drinking too. I have 40 witnesses from ts. Shut up you alcoholic nomads.
Dashing through the steppe, on a hundreds horse sleigh, o'er fields we go, laughing all the way. HOHOHO! It's Calamariclause and it's Christmas in April for the Squids.

http://www.insomniagamer.com/lp/leagueofangels/loapink/

Offline Balikar

• Count
  • Renown: 173
  • Infamy: 112
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Moonshine, Cruxton
« Reply #41 on: March 29, 2014, 04:54:51 am »
+2
Alcoholic nomads... Such an insult. 

You're just mad that you're not IN Astralis Wesley.  Afterall, just look at how upset you are about being banned from their teamspeak...
« Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 05:13:11 am by Balikar »

Offline TR_Ragnarok

• Baron
  • Renown: 87
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Fan-Site For SNSD
  • Faction: Astralis/SNSD/AznBoiClub
  • Game nicks: AsianBoyJesse_Astralis / SNSD_Sunny <3
  • IRC nick: AsianBoyJesse
« Reply #42 on: March 29, 2014, 06:43:14 am »
+2
Alcoholic nomads... Such an insult. 

You're just mad that you're not IN Astralis Wesley.  Afterall, just look at how upset you are about being banned from their teamspeak...

Wouldn't blame him. Astralis TS is where it's at to get Dreads' 'Grenades'
Don't Stop lets take it back to one forty.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #43 on: March 29, 2014, 07:02:51 am »
+4
There really is nothing worse than someone falsely and ingratiatingly trying to sound cordial in the duplicitous way that internet nerds do. If you're not sure of the tone I'm trying to convey just think about how Kesh talks to people when he's trying to sound nice to them. I feel like I've noticed some of those tendencies in your behavior recently Wesley... but what do I know, all I see is forum posts. Nothing personal Kesh or Wesley, just nerd rambling.

Lol its funny I used to say the same thing about you and sandy.  It grated on the ears the insincerity in the vocal tones.  I just try to be polite and ask politely - don't need to do anything fake with that.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 29, 2014, 07:15:33 am »
+4
How on Earth can you possibly say that about me kesh? Are you sure you don't mean something else or just mean Sandy? like I don't know how anyone could come to that conclusion, because I never say anything to people in this game in an ingratiating tone, and i think that is probably the first thing people know about me

ive led a crpg career of saying things in an unthankful, leave-it-or-take-it, satirically self-righteous and obscene way at every opportunity, though lately ive tried not to be mean to anyone