Author Topic: Hansa's Reply  (Read 1612 times)

Offline Built

• Count
  • Renown: 244
  • Infamy: 60
  • cRPG Player
  • I guess P.T. Barnum was right
    • View Profile
  • Faction: DWARVES
  • Game nicks: Radsvid, Eirik, Angry something
  • IRC nick: Built
Hansa's Reply
« on: March 23, 2014, 02:54:26 am »
+1
Radsvid looked out over the sea. His telescope, golden plated with diamond lenses, sat next to him. He peered through it to observe a falling star, going through the sky with trails of blue. "Quizzical", he remarked "That is a rather blue star falling from the Astral realm." Radsvid checked the recent correspondence brought to him, it read "Nova Fenada poorly defended by the now homeless Astrali." This was funny, almost hilarious to Radsvid "Funny that the Blue Astralis falls with this blue star." Radsvid propped his Baby Seal Leather topped with Bison Fur boots on his Rainforest Mahogany inlay-ed with Gold Leaf table that was studded with Rubies and White Opals, sitting back in his Ostrich feather padded felt covered teak armchair "A good day then, trade can resume, and the Hansa will grow in strength even further. Coin must be stacked and now it shall be, let the goods flow freely and the roads bustle with activity. Rest in peace you filthy raiders"

Radsvid broke out his Squid harvested ink for his Bald Eagle feather quill, along with a piece of Parchment made from the finest pines of Norway, and wrote: "Dearest Comrade Finnian, Congrats on the victory, may the trade flow freely, I shall return and may the faction be that much stronger!"

He placed the Parchment into his Manleather envelope and sealed it with wax from a now extinct genus of bees, attached it to his finest Falcon and sent it to Finnian. God Speed!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Also, James, you were legitimately mad at a rhyming dwarf on the internet.

Offline HardRice

• Marshall
  • Renown: 740
  • Infamy: 161
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: 187/Alligator
Re: Hansa's Reply
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2014, 03:01:36 am »
+2
Poorly defended? My goddamn caved in skull says otherwise.

Offline Lethwin Far Seeker

• Earl
  • Renown: 363
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Ward of Mithrim
  • Game nicks: The House of Tiercel
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2014, 03:26:26 am »
What?  Writing a letter eating caviar out of George the last Galapagos Tortoise's shell?

Offline SittingBull

• Earl
  • Renown: 381
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Chief_SittingBull_Astralis
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2014, 03:32:42 am »
+7
If you think Astralis being nomadic is going to benefit your trade you're about to be sorely mistaken. We've just been given free reign.  :twisted:

Offline Smiling Daemon

• Baron
  • Renown: 107
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2014, 03:39:48 am »
+3
That was a really tough and fun fight. Props to everyone who fought.

Offline UnholyRolyPoly

• Earl
  • Renown: 348
  • Infamy: 68
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2014, 03:40:38 am »
Good fight Astralis.  You guys deserve a lot of credit for the way you fought.  It could have gone either way.  We wish you the best of luck. 

Offline Gawin

• Count
  • Renown: 192
  • Infamy: 31
  • cRPG Player
  • My pic ^^
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Gawin, Fallen_SantaRudloph, PR_Red_Ranger the leader of the power rangers
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2014, 03:41:49 am »
Good fight Astrails, that was a fun fight. You guys got us scared at a few points and gave some really hard pushes! But in the end pew pew saved us! :)

Offline TR_Ragnarok

• Baron
  • Renown: 87
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • Fan-Site For SNSD
  • Faction: Astralis/SNSD/AznBoiClub
  • Game nicks: AsianBoyJesse_Astralis / SNSD_Sunny <3
  • IRC nick: AsianBoyJesse
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2014, 04:11:27 am »
+1
Good fight Astrails, that was a fun fight. You guys got us scared at a few points and gave some really hard pushes! But in the end pew pew saved us! :)

We all just respeced to Agile Clones.  #getready
Don't Stop lets take it back to one forty.

Offline dreadnok

• Marshall
  • Renown: 838
  • Infamy: 562
  • cRPG Player
  • fuck these jerkoff kids
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KBW<MB<SoW
  • Game nicks: Gorp_The_Gorger
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2014, 04:44:29 am »
+5
Blah blah, good fight because wre all cunty archers or bundle of sticks ass pole spammers, and because we won. Godamn start blows dick

Offline Little Lord Lollipop

• Duke
  • Renown: 582
  • Infamy: 49
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Always Take The Shot
  • Game nicks: Frumpty_Dumpty_ATTS
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2014, 06:01:22 am »
+5
My favorite battles in strat so far have been in the northern wars, hope to see Astralis make a rebound!
Dear Little Lord Lollipop
You have received a warning for being a total twat.
Best Regards,
The cRPG Forum Team

Offline UnholyRolyPoly

• Earl
  • Renown: 348
  • Infamy: 68
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2014, 07:05:54 am »
+4
My favorite battles in strat so far have been in the northern wars, hope to see Astralis make a rebound!

Believe it or not we do too.  The war with Astralis began over failed diplomacy.  We weren't natural enemies.  They took our claim.  We offered to release in return for trade rights and a defensive pact.  Five days with no response and my guys shifted from feeling like they were a potential ally to a potential enemy.  We literally had 500 men sitting outside Ambean for five days hoping for a deal.  We just couldn't wait.  We assumed they wanted to eventually take us out.  The decision was made to attack.  And they fought one hell of a war.  Frisia marched 1k men in to help them.  It could have gone either way.  The last battle for Fenada was great.  Kudos to all of those guys.  It was NOT an easy war.   

We have no hate for them.  They fought hard and deserve a restart.  I hope we can work together in the future.  I'm sure they are pissed at us right now.  But as far as BC is concerned....  we'll do everything we can to help them from here on out. 
« Last Edit: March 23, 2014, 07:18:08 am by UnholyRolyPoly »

Offline SittingBull

• Earl
  • Renown: 381
  • Infamy: 50
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Chief_SittingBull_Astralis
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2014, 07:59:29 am »
+13
I gotta say that this war against Black Company and Wards of Mithrim was by far the least irritating, anger inducing war we've ever fought. It was a lot of fun frankly, good job to everyone involved.

Astralis is far from gone, we'll be around. And when we decide to make a move again, the proud people of crpg can anticipate some fun fights - there will be war!

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2014, 02:18:35 pm »
+3
(click to show/hide)

I gotta say that this war against Black Company and Wards of Mithrim was by far the least irritating, anger inducing war we've ever fought. It was a lot of fun frankly, good job to everyone involved.

Right back at you. While no one necessarily wanted to be fighting you guys, it was definitely fun. The lack of shit talking and trolling was a breath of fresh air and very welcome.

Astralis is far from gone, we'll be around. And when we decide to make a move again, the proud people of crpg can anticipate some fun fights - there will be war!

Glad to hear it, we definitely wouldn't want to see you guys go! You Astralis guys are an honorable clan, and honorable enemies as well (which is unfortunately pretty rare in strat). 10/10 would do battle with again (though would prefer not to :P).

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline Aztek

• Count
  • Renown: 282
  • Infamy: 62
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller Aztek
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2014, 04:04:06 pm »
Best battle I have been in this Strat, Kudos to both sides! =)

Also refreshing to see the mature respect for each others side.

Offline KaMiKaZe_JoE

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 117
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Cavalieres
  • Game nicks: KaMiKaZe _______
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2014, 05:34:21 pm »
(click to show/hide)

I can't use quotes.

Anyway, does that mean that Black Company & Friends's fiefs in the north are Free trade?
"I don't think I'd want to meet anyone from cRPG. Sorry no offense lol" -TG