• View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rico, Mila
GTX
« on: March 22, 2014, 03:37:25 pm »
My character: _Rico_

Offending character:
Browar

Time and server: EU2 around 14:50 GMT+1, 22nd of March 2014

What happened before: Kalmarunionen_GTX joined, I muted him. Some minutes later JokeeQ said "racist" and someone else approved. Scented GTX insulting people in the chat again, so I unmuted him to see what's going on. Indeed a bitchfight in the chat, nothing too fancy, but I observed and enjoyed. Bitchfight was over. Next round, I noticed the enemy team has 6 or 7 players more, so I wrote: 'BALANCE?'. GTX said I shouldn't complain about balance and just play as well as he does to compensate the weakness of the team. Some fights going on, GTX keeps showing off, pointing out how low my score is in comparison to his, blah blah. The usual thing he does when he needs adrenaline to focus better. Discussing for some 30 minutes now and then. People getting pissed, I tell him to add me on Steam so he can flame via PM and other people can enjoy the game. GTX threw in a shabby retort, we play another map and he disconnects.

The incident:
Next round starts, I shoot an enemy named Browar into the head. He starts a kickpoll on me (see screenshots) and gives "Teamkill" as a reason. Mimie_Mathy said 'Browar is GTX', it seems to be an alt. Browar guy waits until the poll is over (30%ish, lucky since I had multi) and indeed quits just after that without saying a word. I think I don't have to point out that abusing a poll and giving a false reason just because you don't like someone is unfair, and even doing so on an alternate char hoping noone knows it is very chicken-hearted.

Why the offender did what he did: He hates me and is too serious about this. If GTX has any fun at all in cRPG, it's always on the cost of other players he is bashing in the chat or cuz he is using dirty tricks, such as joining spec in duels or abusing polls like this one. Give this man a break, so he can be more relaxed about what's happening on the servers. Hopefully he will enjoy cRPG with us rather than against us.

Screenshots:
Image 1 shows the poll
(click to show/hide)

Image 2 shows the poll result
(click to show/hide)

Image 3 shows the scoreboard. The screenshot was taken immediately after the end of the poll, and as you can see, the guy named Browar is not there anymore. He was in the enemy team on the bottom of the list before.
(click to show/hide)

Names of players who witnessed what happened: See last screenshot! Probably best to ask the ones who were discussing the incident: Krex and Mimie_Mathy.
Streaming cRPG, Supreme Commander and Age of Empires II on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/HeavenTV

Offline Tennenoth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 818
  • Infamy: 85
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • "Bloody peasant archers!"
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild (Head)
  • Game nicks: Guard_Tenne; Guard_The_Biscuits; Guard_Bugden; Guard_Tennenuff
  • IRC nick: Tennenoth
Re: GTX
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2014, 05:27:04 pm »
Unless GTX has a second account, Browar is not GTX. So, I shan't be banning him.

I will let Browar off with a warning for poll abuse.

It was indeed a kill on an enemy: [14:51:25] kill,Browar,_Rico_,ranged,Masterwork Arbalest,Masterwork Steel Bolts,hb_head

If it happens again, I'll make sure he is banned for his trouble.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

BullDog Clan member since 31/08/2010 / Caravan Guild member since 03/08/2010

How to understand what I say.
Always finish your tea and biscuits regardless of how terrible they are